India-Forums

Sapna

NSP123 Groupbie
NSP123
NSP123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Can somebody please tell me this Sapna's full name and what kind of model is she???

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
shes just trying to get some cheap publicity out of this show and try an entry as a vamp in the daily soaps. but she failed there also miserably Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821bratz007

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OMG! that Sapna is just too much! she's just stupid & too full of herself. Agree that the other family (Rajbir & Mandeep) weren't that great either, but sapna is just plain dumb. mr. goldie mr. goldie, yes mam yes mam. her english ain't that great, she's such a show off. if my kid is rude to anybody, i would teach my kid some manners n not be proud that he's mr. attitude. sapna husband, don't know how he thinks, seriously, i need a mil like sapna. overall, i just found this the funniest exchange all because of sapna, so i gotta thank her for the laughs......sapna, if you're reading this, then pls consider changing your attitude but thanks again for the laughs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index