Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya has gone mad!!! (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

<font size="2">Well, if a guy runs you over, pushes you away, hurts you continuously, does everything he can to make you hate him, isn't it pretty normal that you'd WANT to hate him? She can't hate him .. she's trying - Just for the heck of what Abhay did to her. She hasn't gone mad, she's doing what anyone would do.</font>

Totally agree! I mean, abhay has also hurt her countless times, whether it b for her own good or not. Par piya usse sehti gayyi... He kept hurting her, and she kept bearing it... But everyone has a breaking point when they cannot take it anymore... I guess today was that day for Piya.....

I'm glad SOMEONE agrees! I thought AP fans will hit me with andas and tamatars! LOL

Abhay's doing wrong, it's not even justified. It's plain stupid. Pia knows that he is a god-damned vampire.. she can deal with the truth. And if he goes around and keeps on hurting her, that would just make Pia want to hate him. I repeat : It would make her WANT to hate him, she doesn't ACTUALLY hate him, you know? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanjana-pyar-ishk

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Seriously I felt more bad when she threw the locket , She know the truth and also he was able to get her without wearing locket earlier .
It is fine she is admant to get job but she forget how he saved her in jungle . She can tell him but being so rude ...oops . Cant take this

Why CV did and as we saw in SBS she wont speaking to him as she irritated with him.......AHHHHHHH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
n as far as getting mad at abhay, well, she didn't mean it. When you're angry, or upset, u just say things that u don't mean at all....n then later, when u think about it, u see sense, and u repent for ur behaviour...I'm sure piya didn't mean it.
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Well, if a guy runs you over, pushes you away, hurts you continuously, does everything he can to make you hate him, isn't it pretty normal that you'd WANT to hate him? She can't hate him .. she's trying - Just for the heck of what Abhay did to her. She hasn't gone mad, she's doing what anyone would do. 
what you are saying is right...but how can you forget that this is the same guy who protects her everytime when she is in trouble & heals her wounds...and besides that,piya is unaware that abhay has been the one who caused her last accident
leaving all this aside,she himself calls him her saviour than when he told her in crystal clear words never to remove this locket as it will protect her then how can she do that despite his warnings?her verbal bashing can be justified but tossing up the locket is simply her foolishness
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Pia is stupid.  Abhay's attitude didn't help.  Why couldn't he just tell her who Sid is?  So disappointed with today's show. 

Edited by savi-tan - 04 March 2011 at 10:56am

piya_111

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Originally posted by Sapphire_238

@piya_111....... yes! nd why is piya so desperate to get tht job? it is not the only job left in the world!
that's exactly my point...with a topper like piya,she can get a job nicely...& we all know that piya likes to do social work so can't she join panchi's ngo?even ngo's pay their workers...
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

<font size="2">Well, if a guy runs you over, pushes you away, hurts you continuously, does everything he can to make you hate him, isn't it pretty normal that you'd WANT to hate him? She can't hate him .. she's trying - Just for the heck of what Abhay did to her. She hasn't gone mad, she's doing what anyone would do.</font>

Totally agree! I mean, abhay has also hurt her countless times, whether it b for her own good or not. Par piya usse sehti gayyi... He kept hurting her, and she kept bearing it... But everyone has a breaking point when they cannot take it anymore... I guess today was that day for Piya.....

<font size="2">I'm glad SOMEONE agrees! I thought AP fans will hit me with andas and tamatars!LOL</font>

<font size="2">Abhay's doing wrong, it's not even justified. It's plain stupid. Pia knows that he is agod-damnedvampire.. she can deal with the truth. And if he goes around and keeps on hurting her, that would just make Pia want to hate him. I repeat : It would make her WANT to hate him, she doesn't ACTUALLY hate him, you know?</font>

Lolz! Don't worry, no one will hit u with tamatars! It's a public forum and we all have full right to express our views! N I understand u perfectly....she's just frustrated at abhay's behaviour. When he comes to kiss her, he backs away. One day he insists on staying with her and the next day he insults her. She's in a total state of turmoil! Lolz! I'm sure most ppl would get annoyed at his changing moods. N today she took out all tht frustration that she had building up inside her, on abhay! Lol! I see where piya is coming from totally. N ya, if she can handle that fact that vampires exist, I'm sure she can handle sid's truth also!
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
piya had been patience for so long keeping her feelings and hurt bottled up inside herself i guess today it just got full inside unbearably dat it burst but yaa throwing the locket dat was a lame part from her n does she have amnesia or sumting cox  she shud remember abhay telling her dat they are facing the danger he had told about earlier n the locket will protect her from the danger guess she forgot dat part but today's epi was disappointing n bakwaas tha it mad me angry to waste 30minutes n no progress of this track wat ever so is making me mad just CVs just  get on with it n make sid meet pia n make abhiya get together for heaven sakes

Edited by Lifu18 - 04 March 2011 at 8:52am

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index