Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

A blessing for both... (Page 7)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Or the song that Kukkan & Jabbo sing.... "Choo ke mere mann ko kiya tumne kya Ishara"

And Guddu's version had : mann ko nahin Tann ko (with tongue sticking slightly between the teeth, for depth's sake WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Whoa there ! .... getting rather 'touchy' are we ???

Loved it .... Thumbs Up

For heaven's sake Bee ...  mann ko nahin Tann ko (with tongue sticking slightly between the teeth, for depth's sake WinkLOL

Would you believe it, I actually tried that out ! ROFL .. talk about getting into the role !! ROFL

@ Wafah  .... Thumbs Up .... totally loved your take on the 'touches' so far ... ! .. And let me tell you unlike Bee .. I WAS NOT ROFL ... LOL .....  I totally enjoyed it !!! Day Dreaming

Keep it up girl,  you have have a wonderful ways with words ... I love reading your posts ! Thumbs Up

Edited by rusha4003 - 08 March 2011 at 1:54am
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Usha:

Nice analysis .... 
Was LOL through out reading ur take and agree to all.

Weekend well spent?! I will answer that after knowing how many times you watched it ... Wink

How many times? .... Oh ... not too many .... 10 or 20 times  .... or lets be on the safe side and say 30 times !!! Wink LOL LOL LOL

Wafah

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
LOL Tehzeeb, Me and Bee are touchy people...lol atleast I am...Bee just ROFLs on all my crazy notions or roles her eyes and ignores it.

Usha because you tried I did too just to see what you guys meant with the whole teeth between tongue for depth. LOL 30 times is a lot...whoa...(I only did it 25 times...hahah lol well for me it was the five second part where he actually rings the bell with her hands and the apology)
Thanks for the kind words...I'm glad that people like reading my posts. I try to keep it on the light side most of the time.

Poor Runjhun, Guddu's touch is so strong she can't rub the feeling away. LOL if it causes the forum to sway, as I like to say...then it was quite a touch...and here we are back to touches...touchy touchy.

Bee, you should watch the cricket scene. First when Runjhun just comes from the police station and then when she's handing the ball and tells Guddu "Suniye". LOL that time she had no real malice for Guddu. Her "suniye" tone and Guddu's "maaf kijiye ga" are about the same, LOL now that I think about it.

Off Topic: Abhishek does look rather awkward when he dances at times...LOL I love the song though...so funny...

Edited by Wafah - 08 March 2011 at 8:25pm

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Wafah,
  I will check if that cricket scene in the Bhagonwali corner of yours. Thanks.

Edited by bee5 - 08 March 2011 at 9:34pm
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@ Wafah .. 25 times not bad ... I do have company ! And like you said just the 5 secs when they ring the bell together and G's apology !!!

And the 'returning the cricket ball' scene ... like you said R's 'Ji, hum keh rahe the ki'  was really sweet ... matched his 'maaf kijiye' ...

Another instance Wafah ... where G behaved rather sweetly toward's R was ... when she goes to the carrom centre to get back Mitto's money ... G and his friends are playing ... as she walks up the others melt away .. he looks up at her and motions her to have a seat !!!  I loved that gesture on his part ... I feel it was an innocent gesture, rather naive maybe, ... that he honestly believed R would sit down with him and have a chat !! LOL !!
Only when  she said she came for the money ... he went all 'Guddu Bhai" again ! 

@ Bee ... if you're going to watch the cricket scene, do peek at the carrom scene too ... I'd like to hear your take on it ! Wink

And, my dear Bee ... what's with "I will check if that cricket scene in the Bhagonwali corner of yours " ... Bhagonwali corner of "yours" ??? ... hey dont tell me it's not yours too ! Wink ... LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 09 March 2011 at 11:59am
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

@ Bee ... if you're going to watch the cricket scene, do peek at the carrom scene too ... I'd like to hear your take on it ! Wink

Usha,
  I didn't get the cricket scene. If someone is kind enough to tell me which (date) episode it was, then I can go look.
  Carrom scene? Is that the one where she places her foot and his carrom-coin goes in the gutter making him the winner? If yes, then u want my take on him or her? Trying to clarify so that I don't go tangentically.LOL

And, my dear Bee ... what's with "I will check if that cricket scene in the Bhagonwali corner of yours " ... Bhagonwali corner of "yours" ??? ... hey dont tell me it's not yours too ! Wink ... LOL

Usha, I am referring to Wafah's thread -  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597101 .. that is the title of the thread and I made it short. Bhagonwali is all of ours.Big smile

Edited by bee5 - 09 March 2011 at 2:56pm

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
LOL Usha ...yes those darn five seconds.

Bee it's Scene 8. I don't know when it aired date wise exactly. I liked their interaction by the gate.

Usha the other scene you mentioned, at the Carom Club, there was also a slight guilt on his part. He even agreed to return her the money if she cleaned the club.  I don't think he believed she would do it. He thought it would discourage her and she would head home. Not stay at the club all night and faint (that too not in his arms...LOL)

rusha4003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index