bee5

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by Wafah

Request kyaa ..????? hum keh rahein hain ki - chaho toh laga sakte hoBlushing
LOLHey Hey .. are you fishing for compliment eh? Wink

Who is fishing and who got blamed?Bichara Kettle...

Question

I think Wafah means 'pot calling kettle black'..Wink

Bhavni,
  That I understood (and half toh, I was acting innocentWink)..  anyway good to see you pitching in our banter LOL

Edited by bee5 - 05 March 2011 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

todha sa hawa laga hoga .. aur saara forum is swaying in that scene ... WinkLOL

This is the cause of deprivation...when there's been a drought even a drop of water is refreshing...they're up to 60 episodes if not more and till now we've only got a mere few glances and two slight touches...If "thoda sa hawa" can do this can you imagine what would happen if there was a storm...where this forum would go...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

LOL yeah. I was wondering if you were fishing for a VM and you asked if I was fishing for a compliment...LOL

Wafah, 
  Here is my explanation LOL
  Did you read my compliments for your VM?
  When you asked me if I am asking for a VM. What I wanted to say is - what is wrong? because you anyway make such beautiful VMs..so I would watch it if you make it.  By fishing, I meant, If you are making me praise you once again and give you a reason to make the VM. LOL

Seriously, your VM was really good .. Big smile Remember I said, it was kind of too short, you could extend it by adding this scene. And hopefully CVs give more such scenes so that your VM gets atleast to the full length of the song.LOL

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

todha sa hawa laga hoga .. aur saara forum is swaying in that scene ... WinkLOL

This is the cause of deprivation...when there's been a drought even a drop of water is refreshing...they're up to 60 episodes if not more and till now we've only got a mere few glances and two slight touches...If "thoda sa hawa" can do this can you imagine what would happen if there was a storm...where this forum would go...LOL

I know ... I know .... This will be the busiest forum on IF LOL

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Wafah, 
  Here is my explanation LOL
  Did you read my compliments for your VM?
  When you asked me if I am asking for a VM. What I wanted to say is - what is wrong? because you anyway make such beautiful VMs..so I would watch it if you make it.  By fishing, I meant, If you are making me praise you once again and give you a reason to make the VM. LOL

Seriously, your VM was really good .. Big smile Remember I said, it was kind of too short, you could extend it by adding this scene. And hopefully CVs give more such scenes so that your VM gets atleast to the full length of the song.LOL

LOL I did read. I don't remember if I thanked you or anyone for their kind and encouraging words (I forget my manners sometimes) Yes it would do good if I had more fodder to make full songs...and hopefully as we slowly inch closer I will have more scenes to add to the mix....thoda aur zor ka hawa is needed right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

....thoda aur zor ka hawa is needed right?

Yup Yup ... LOL
buck-up CVs!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
 Hey guys ... did anyone notice ? ... both G & R approached the inner part of the temple pushing their way betwn the ladies standing in front of the idol ... LOL

With nothing better the do this weekend .. I watched and re-watched the temple scene quite a few times ...and I noticed this !!! LOL

Runjhun nudges her way betwn 2 ladies standing .... and Guddu just pushes his way thru !!!!

When actually they both could have gone around the ladies and still entered the inner temple easily ....

I wonder what the CVs were trying to show ... that both of them are so disturbed that they forget basic etiquette ?  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Hey guys ... did anyone notice ? ... both G & R approached the inner part of the temple pushing their way betwn the ladies standing in front of the idol ... LOL

With nothing better the do this weekend .. I watched and re-watched the temple scene quite a few times ...and I noticed this !!! LOL

Runjhun nudges her way betwn 2 ladies standing .... and Guddu just pushes his way thru !!!!

When actually they both could have gone around the ladies and still entered the inner temple easily ....

I wonder what the CVs were trying to show ... that both of them are so disturbed that they forget basic etiquette ?  LOL

Finally watched the episode and all the episodes of last week.

Usha:  LOL at your weekend repeat watchs LOL

I noticed what you mentioned about both R & G.

When R had to come in fore-front, there was enough space between the 2 ladies. I think Nivedita mis-judged the space between the 2 ladies and her nudging the lady to her right was accidental. You are right, that it looked so odd and the Director should have re-shot that scene.

But G's entry between the ladies was planned that way. They wanted to show the Gunda making a grand entry pushing the people.

Just my observation.Smile

rusha4003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index