Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

A blessing for both... (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Wafah

I agree. I wasn't with behind the money thing either especially being the reason for Guddu and Runjhun to get married. I would have preferred a more original reason...and if they had to show a money as reason it could have easily made the father also unable to come up with the money, so that it was a dire necessity. There does seem to be pride involved with Guddu, and also his resentment towards his father and his principles, more than just love for his mother.

Exactly! It was such a simple thing. Actually this is the time when the new writer took over (from AsitSenChoudary to Brijmohan Pandey or someone similar). So, I am thinking such details are not properly handed over. Also maybe now that we have discussed this, they might come back and show that Dinanath Shukla is not ready to shell in his money for his wife's medical expenses and hence Guddu has this need. Whatever ....

Runjhun is still averse to Guddu's touch and seems to want nothing to do with Guddu, and I still feel that even for the money or for revenge, marriage is a big commitment...so there are still a lot of threads still in the air that need tying up...so lets see and wait and hopefully not all logic is lost and character is compromised to suit the needs.

Yes. As I see, however meek Runjhun is in front of her mam-mamis, I see her as a strong person. I don't see how she would agree to this marriage. And if she agrees just bcos her Amma gives some kasam that she is gonna die if she (R) doesn't accept, then also I wouldn't like it ...I still don't see how this marriage is gonna happen.
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by bee5

Oh for to add 1 more line -

Wafah,
  Seems like this scene of todays is gonna go into 1 of your VMs Wink

LOL really? Do I hint a request...?What happened to that nice girl who ran away from VM's?

Request kyaa ..????? hum keh rahein hain ki - chaho toh laga sakte hoBlushing
LOLHey Hey .. are you fishing for compliment eh? Wink

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Exactly! It was such a simple thing. Actually this is the time when the new writer took over (from AsitSenChoudary to Brijmohan Pandey or someone similar). So, I am thinking such details are not properly handed over. Also maybe now that we have discussed this, they might come back and show that Dinanath Shukla is not ready to shell in his money for his wife's medical expenses and hence Guddu has this need. Whatever ....

Yes. As I see, however meek Runjhun is in front of her mam-mamis, I see her as a strong person. I don't see how she would agree to this marriage. And if she agrees just bcos her Amma gives some kasam that she is gonna die if she (R) doesn't accept, then also I wouldn't like it ...I still don't see how this marriage is gonna happen.

I wonder why they changed writers. Amma giving kasam to Runjhun would be against Amma's character too, unless Amma knows something about Guddu that Runjhun doesn't know. Today's temple scene would have been perfect out to let Guddu and Runjhun in a false alliance. Runjhun would sympathize with the fact that Guddu needs money for his mother's operation. Amma does say that she kept money  for Runjhun aside. I think Guddu going into alliance with the mamas and mamis for money seems out of character than him helping out Amma or Runjhun.

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Who is fishing and who got blamed?Bichara Kettle... LOL I'm teasing. Apne itne pyaar se kaha to hum zaroor lagane ki koshish karenge.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Who is fishing and who got blamed?Bichara Kettle...

Question
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Waise bhi ... You know what .. I will watch that scene and get back ....bcos I don't know what they showed, what you all saw and what you all are imagining in heads ... Wink 

todha sa hawa laga hoga .. aur saara forum is swaying in that scene ... WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Who is fishing and who got blamed?Bichara Kettle...

Question

I think Wafah means 'pot calling kettle black'..Wink

bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
LOL yeah. I was wondering if you were fishing for a VM and you asked if I was fishing for a compliment...LOL

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index