India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

A blessing for both... (Page 2)

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree with ya'll. Guddu and Runjhun are sooooooooooooooooo made for each other, not just onscreen , of course.Smile The only thing is its too bad Guddu has a gf in real life. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hottehzeeb25

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
very well written Wafah and i totally agree with everyone who has wrtten. I have nothing more to say because everyone has said what i wanted to say but i will think......LOL
EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

Loved the temple scene today!!  Thats what I adore about these two, they do share that common love for their AMMA.  Guddu is very realistic, he doesn't live in some fantasyland waiting for love, or searching for love, neither does R.  Meanwhile, R is realistic too, she is aware of the unhappiness that awaits her in the LM planned shaadi.  & she'll go through with it for the sake of her AMMA. I like the way their scenes are so far. 
Love ur post...absolutely, its going to be a blessing for them both, now with God's hand in it.  
Just like the beginning of today's episode was classic, that little voice saying Diamond!!LOL Its a must watch, all Diamond friends faces. 
Then the scene at the temple. The shot of a female hand ringing the bell while an impatient male hand does the same, he says sry, she turns around & the pooja thali falls..its classic....!!!Clap
These characters/actors both have a screen presence that sparks fireworks!!!  

Yes neither of them have any romantic notions in life. Both of them really are very simple in their pursuits of anything in life. They don't have any great expectations in life or want something grand in life. They are very much realistic, and that's what makes them so right for each other despite their differences. Their human nature makes them the most endearing despite their obvious flaws. It is also this which makes them such a treat to watch on screen. No words yet so much is said that too with such intensity...

That's what I find so drawn to in both their characters (aside from the fact that both do portray their respective characters well), the fact that they just are.  You have said it all, I don't need to add anything further.  To me they come across more real&human.  Not just characters written on piece of paper.  I could discuss the temple scene, R's burning of her wedding attire, & more G/R scenes-these scenes are just classic!!!  & they are real...(aside from those overthetop scenes of the mamamamis). 
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

yes great post wafah...she didn't pick up the plate..just ran away...I also think the cvs wanted to hint that she will seek his blessing by touching his feet..

Thanks...She does pick up the plate and run...I thing though she just grabs the plate and not all the other stuff that's fallen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Wafah,
  Haven't watched the episode. Actually have like 5 days of episodes to watch. will watch them in order, without breaking the order just for the temple scene. 

You have excellent writings skills. But none of it will make me accept the latter part of the fact - " One is willing to sacrifice their happiness and get married and the other committing a crime that will earn him the financial means to help his mother. "

Character is very important for humans. CVs are trying to correct, but I am hoping they will not continue to do such damages. I don't want to beast the issue to death, but the reason I see is very simple - it is not that Guddu did not know what he was doing (He was always shown to be the most strong and giving important to character) and it is also not that his mother was in dire need for that money. Doctor had already told in the hospital that his father could arrange the money. So, it wasn't like there was no option. And if it was something like his mother has to get okay only with his money, then again I wouldn't agree. There should be no questions of ego when there is love (love for his Amma here and love for her health). For that one doesn't go and do a crime. And that too a person like Guddu.
For me,. it is just a bad way of writing a story for the sake of making Runjhun and Guddu meet (or marriage or whatever). 

Anyway, I just wanted to write 2 lines but it became like a lecture. 
Also since this is a thread for the "second touch", I will stop with my rant.

CVs ne ek baar kiya, toh maaf kiya ... if they repeat, then there is no maafi. Hope they get the message (from the TRP ratings) that they need to pull up their socks and bring in entertainment in their show if they want audience. 

Edited by bee5 - 04 March 2011 at 6:24pm

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Oh for to add 1 more line -

Wafah,
  Seems like this scene of todays is gonna go into 1 of your VMs Wink

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Character is very important for humans. CVs are trying to correct, but I am hoping they will not continue to do such damages. I don't want to beast the issue to death, but the reason I see is very simple - it is not that Guddu did not know what he was doing (He was always shown to be the most strong and giving important to character) and it is also not that his mother was in dire need for that money. Doctor had already told in the hospital that his father could arrange the money. So, it wasn't like there was no option. And if it was something like his mother has to get okay only with his money, then again I wouldn't agree.
Anyway, I just wanted to write 2 lines but it became like a lecture. 
Also since this is a thread for the "second touch", I will stop with my rant.

CVs ne ek baar kiya, toh maaf kiya ... if they repeat, then there is no maafi. Hope they get the message (from the TRP ratings) that they need to pull up their socks and bring in entertainment in their show if they want audience. 

I agree. I wasn't with behind the money thing either especially being the reason for Guddu and Runjhun to get married. I would have preferred a more original reason...and if they had to show a money as reason it could have easily made the father also unable to come up with the money, so that it was a dire necessity. There does seem to be pride involved with Guddu, and also his resentment towards his father and his principles, more than just love for his mother.

Runjhun is still averse to Guddu's touch and seems to want nothing to do with Guddu, and I still feel that even for the money or for revenge, marriage is a big commitment...so there are still a lot of threads still in the air that need tying up...so lets see and wait and hopefully not all logic is lost and character is compromised to suit the needs.

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Oh for to add 1 more line -

Wafah,
  Seems like this scene of todays is gonna go into 1 of your VMs Wink

LOL really? Do I hint a request...?What happened to that nice girl who ran away from VM's?

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index