Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Wafah

Who is fishing and who got blamed?Bichara Kettle...

❓
bee5 thumbnail
Waise bhi ... You know what .. I will watch that scene and get back ....bcos I don't know what they showed, what you all saw and what you all are imagining in heads ... πŸ˜‰ 

todha sa hawa laga hoga .. aur saara forum is swaying in that scene ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Wafah means 'pot calling kettle black'..πŸ˜‰
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL yeah. I was wondering if you were fishing for a VM and you asked if I was fishing for a compliment...LOL
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

I think Wafah means 'pot calling kettle black'..πŸ˜‰

Bhavni,
  That I understood (and half toh, I was acting innocentπŸ˜‰)..  anyway good to see you pitching in our banter πŸ˜†
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

todha sa hawa laga hoga .. aur saara forum is swaying in that scene ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This is the cause of deprivation...when there's been a drought even a drop of water is refreshing...they're up to 60 episodes if not more and till now we've only got a mere few glances and two slight touches...If "thoda sa hawa" can do this can you imagine what would happen if there was a storm...where this forum would go...LOL
bee5 thumbnail

LOL yeah. I was wondering if you were fishing for a VM and you asked if I was fishing for a compliment...LOL

Wafah, 
  Here is my explanation πŸ˜†
  Did you read my compliments for your VM?
  When you asked me if I am asking for a VM. What I wanted to say is - what is wrong? because you anyway make such beautiful VMs..so I would watch it if you make it.  By fishing, I meant, If you are making me praise you once again and give you a reason to make the VM. πŸ˜†

Seriously, your VM was really good .. πŸ˜ƒ Remember I said, it was kind of too short, you could extend it by adding this scene. And hopefully CVs give more such scenes so that your VM gets atleast to the full length of the song.πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail

This is the cause of deprivation...when there's been a drought even a drop of water is refreshing...they're up to 60 episodes if not more and till now we've only got a mere few glances and two slight touches...If "thoda sa hawa" can do this can you imagine what would happen if there was a storm...where this forum would go...LOL

I know ... I know .... This will be the busiest forum on IF πŸ˜†
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Wafah, 
  Here is my explanation πŸ˜†
  Did you read my compliments for your VM?
  When you asked me if I am asking for a VM. What I wanted to say is - what is wrong? because you anyway make such beautiful VMs..so I would watch it if you make it.  By fishing, I meant, If you are making me praise you once again and give you a reason to make the VM. πŸ˜†

Seriously, your VM was really good .. πŸ˜ƒ Remember I said, it was kind of too short, you could extend it by adding this scene. And hopefully CVs give more such scenes so that your VM gets atleast to the full length of the song.πŸ˜†

LOL I did read. I don't remember if I thanked you or anyone for their kind and encouraging words (I forget my manners sometimes) Yes it would do good if I had more fodder to make full songs...and hopefully as we slowly inch closer I will have more scenes to add to the mix....thoda aur zor ka hawa is needed right?

bee5 thumbnail

....thoda aur zor ka hawa is needed right?

Yup Yup ... πŸ˜†
buck-up CVs!!!