Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
A simple touch was all it was but both came to God's door with an earnest request, and in that earnest wish their hands met. I just found that it was such a simple touch but so meaningful to both Guddu and Runjhun's life.

Neither came for themselves but rather to wish for happiness and life for their respective Amma's. I think in all of their differences the one thing that unites Runjhun and Guddu is the love for their respective Amma's. Either is willing to do anything to ensure the happiness of their respective Amma's. One is willing to sacrifice their happiness and get married and the other committing a crime that will earn him the financial means to help his mother.

I don't know if Runjhun dropping her plate at Guddu's feet signifies that Runjhun happiness and blessings belong with Guddu and Guddu can be the only one who can help Runjhun out of her life of sadness.

We'll have to just wait and see...but I think in all of today that simple touch was my favorite scene in today's episode. So simple and yet so touching and in my opinion brought Runjhun and Guddu together based on their one common love.
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so well written 👏

I've stopped watching the show for the lack of Guddu scenes but today watched only the temple scene where both were fuming n giving each other such looks 🤣

the creatives should understand that this is why people watch the show... Himmanshoo n Nivedita bring such spark when they share the screen!! I want more and if possible the full episodes filled with their scenes 😆 Amma is quite good so even she could do a cameo 😆
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Loved the temple scene today!!  Thats what I adore about these two, they do share that common love for their AMMA.  Guddu is very realistic, he doesn't live in some fantasyland waiting for love, or searching for love, neither does R.  Meanwhile, R is realistic too, she is aware of the unhappiness that awaits her in the LM planned shaadi.  & she'll go through with it for the sake of her AMMA. I like the way their scenes are so far. 
Love ur post!!!...absolutely, its going to be a blessing for them both, now with God's hand in it.  
Just like the beginning of today's episode was classic, that little voice saying Diamond!!😆 
Its a must watch, all Diamond friends' faces&Guddu Shukla...

Then the scene at the temple. The shot of a female hand reaching out to the bell while an impatient male hand at the same moment does the same, his hand unknowingly caresses the female hand to ring the bell in the same second.  Both hands ring the bell together!  He says an earnest  sry (not knowing the identity of the female) she turns around & the pooja thali falls on the temple floor..its classic....!!!👏  

These characters/actors both have a screen presence that sparks fireworks!!!  
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

so well written 👏

I've stopped watching the show for the lack of Guddu scenes but today watched only the temple scene where both were fuming n giving each other such looks 🤣

the creatives should understand that this is why people watch the show... Himmanshoo n Nivedita bring such spark when they share the screen!! I want more and if possible the full episodes filled with their scenes 😆 Amma is quite good so even she could do a cameo 😆

LOL I agree. Guddu and Runjhun on the screen bring such intensity with such little words. I can't believe they kept them apart almost a month...what were they thinking...?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Wafah .... you've put all my thots into words ....

As you said a simple touch, but powerful in its symbolism .... 

Hats off to the CVs ...scene was beautifully shot .....

R & G at God's door seeking the happiness & health of their beloved ones ....... 
a prayer straight form the heart .... just different ways to doing it  .... 

Runhjun's earnest supplication and .........

Guddu's fervant plea,  disguised as an accusation ..... becos he hates the feeling that he is not able to help his Mom ...

And Wafah .. I'm a little confused about the dropping of the plate too .... you know it's a tradition in Hindu families that the wife touches the husband feet and seeks his blessing on festival days ... was that what the CVs wanted to show ???

Abd then finally ... did she really pick up the pooja stuff ... or did she just run away .. ? I didn't quite catch that !!!

All in all this epi is a winner becos of the simple bell scene ... 

For me it is the best scene in the whole serial so far !!! 👍🏼

Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

Loved the temple scene today!!  Thats what I adore about these two, they do share that common love for their AMMA.  Guddu is very realistic, he doesn't live in some fantasyland waiting for love, or searching for love, neither does R.  Meanwhile, R is realistic too, she is aware of the unhappiness that awaits her in the LM planned shaadi.  & she'll go through with it for the sake of her AMMA. I like the way their scenes are so far. 

Love ur post...absolutely, its going to be a blessing for them both, now with God's hand in it.  
Just like the beginning of today's episode was classic, that little voice saying Diamond!!😆 Its a must watch, all Diamond friends faces. 
Then the scene at the temple. The shot of a female hand ringing the bell while an impatient male hand does the same, he says sry, she turns around & the pooja thali falls..its classic....!!!👏
These characters/actors both have a screen presence that sparks fireworks!!!  

Yes neither of them have any romantic notions in life. Both of them really are very simple in their pursuits of anything in life. They don't have any great expectations in life or want something grand in life. They are very much realistic, and that's what makes them so right for each other despite their differences. Their human nature makes them the most endearing despite their obvious flaws. It is also this which makes them such a treat to watch on screen. No words yet so much is said that too with such intensity...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree wid every 1 it was simpl yet sooooo meaninful .....n i luvd guddus apology ......
Both were there not for themselfs but their ammas ...
It such an adorebl scene ......LUVD IT
Even im confusd wid d plate fall scene ....
But any wayz dis scene was d BESTEST scene soo far ..
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Lovely post Wafah ....

And Wafah .. I'm a little confused about the dropping of the plate too .... you know it's a tradition in Hindu families that the wife touches the husband feet and seeks his blessing on festival days ... was that what the CVs wanted to show ???

Abd then finally ... did she really pick up the pooja stuff ... or did she just run away .. ? I didn't quite catch that !!!

All in all this epi is a winner becos of the simple bell scene ... 

For me it is the best scene in the whole serial so far !!! 👍🏼

yes great post wafah...she didn't pick up the plate..just ran away...I also think the cvs wanted to hint that she will seek his blessing by touching his feet..
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, I agree with ya'll. Guddu and Runjhun are sooooooooooooooooo made for each other, not just onscreen , of course.😊 The only thing is its too bad Guddu has a gf in real life.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very well written Wafah and i totally agree with everyone who has wrtten. I have nothing more to say because everyone has said what i wanted to say but i will think......LOL