Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70 (Page 6)

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Gr8 part.. D way u hav described d whole house was Awesome.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..

shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
thank you! 
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wow great home trip awesome love it thank you for pm
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Thank you! 
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Part 9

"Pasand aaya?" Sidarth asked, the only response he got was a tight and tear filled hug from Piya. Jessy coughed, "If you don't mind kya hum bathroom ko dhekle? Once that is done kuch kaam hai aap ke saath.... agar vo hogaya tho hum baki baat dhek sakte hai." 

The bathroom was gorgious with abstrat brown tiles all over the wall, a mirror cabinet and a beautyful tap with dual watter options. There was a space for her tooth paste and other things again made out of the tiles it self on one end there was also a space to hand . Sidharth had gone over the boundry with the bathtub though, he had made sure there was handles set around to make it easy for her to get up. A built in space for her things too! There was a small cuboard near the bathtub too, Sidharth followed where her eyes were going and answered, "Aah that is for your personal items and bath oils. Ok... so you open this space by pushing it up and jacozi ko start kar sakti hai other wise you cn use it as a bathtub and shower." 

"Aap ne koi kasar nahi choda karch karne ke liye." she muttered, "Well that's it aab tum Jessy ke saath jao aur baaki kaam karo. I'm going to go back to office. Hay Piya you can go have coffee with Dhanish strait from there. Jagai paas main hai." 

"Thanks!" Piya waved as Sidharth left. When he went back to office he saw Panchi working through the computer at the same time eating out of a box of chinease take away. He smiled, "Aah my hard working girl, hamesha ke thara lunch ke liye brake nahi le sakte ho?" 

"Thoda kaam hai sir aur haan aap ke khaana maine order kar diya it should be araiving in another ten mintues. I'll bring it in. Aare haan Mr. Jaiswal ka call aaya tha, aap ka collage trustie banne ke liye approval clear hogaya hai and oops excuse me. Yes? " he watched as she attended the call and answering carefully checking the data's before answering. There was somehting about the way she was so serious and carefully telling her about a few things he continued watching her. He just could not move out of the place, "Sorry sir, ek vendar tha aur haan aap ke liye ek lady ka call aayi thi. Mr. Raichand aap se milna chahathe the aaj, he asked to check if you can go over to his house around four?" 

Sidharth despite his work felt four o clock was really dragging, he wanted to get his over with for once. It was bad enough that he had to brake away from his family due to a missunderstanding. How could he mannage? "Abhay tho Shayna main Maithili ko dektha hai so obviously mum and dad usse avoid karna chahenge. I need to create a soft corner for her with them too lekin kaise? Abhay again the answer is Abay muje Abay ko apna main stratergy bana padega agar aise kiya tho vo zarur... Perfect Sidharth simply perfect." 

How perfect his plan was he did not realize till he went and met them at the home. When he entered the secret room in the manssion he could not hide a smile, they were very predictable. Chand was seated in one chair with Haseena seated her self on the arm, their intimacy never seemed to leave despite the years they were together. As he had gussed Abhay was sitting in the meeting room his eyes ablaiz with a strange flame and anger but he sat back quietly watching him, "Hello family nice to see you again! Kya main iss meeting ke wajai jan sakta hoon?" 

"What is in your mind Sidharth?" Chand demanded, "There is a lot of things in my mind daddy dearest but nothing to interest you." 

"Really then what are you doing? Moving so closely with Piya, uss ladki tume kya lagti hai?" Haseena demanded, "Vo Maithili tho nahi hai sirf uske thara dikthi hai." 

"Tho Abhay uske baare main ithna overprotective kyun hai?" he shot back Abhay snarled but Haseena suppressed him with a look. Getting up she carefully poured a drink, "Listen Sidharth even your my son and I care for you deeply lekin agar tum hamare survival ko hii khatin kar diya tho bahoth katin hojayega. We are all peace lovers after all, ek aur jung ki zarurath nahi hai." 

"Your right we are all peace lovers and we like to keep it that way." he replied, "Lekin hamesha chup nahi ho payege. Any way I'm ready to call for a compramise main yahan ek purpuse ke saath aaya hoon so leaving is out of quistion. Aap tho jaa sakte hai lekin my little brother will not let you do that will he?" 

"Are you sure about that Sidharth?" Chand flashed the ring in front of his eyes stratergically but he was prepared for it, "Oh come on Dad maine kaha na I am on a mission aur jab thak uss mission main hoon hamari petty family fudes ke liye mere paas waqth nahi hai. Now shall we get down to bussiness? I will strike a deal with you, Jab thak mera mission katham nahi hotha Piya will be my insurance policy. I will take good care of her and I will not hurt her in any way. In turn you people stay away from my mission. Agreed?"

"Lekin hume yeah kaise patha hoga ke she is safe and happy with you?" Haseena demanded, "Always the loving mother Haseena, you know what I'll throw in another offer. Main bhi aab mount collage ka trustie hoon, unke students mere company main internship karthe hai so I will create a collage-corporate program." 

"What is the plan?" Chand asked interested and Sidharth explianed waving his hands about and covering a lot of details. Chand moved away from the backrest carefully listening when Sidharth was finnished, "Aah finally a worthy challenge. I think we are going to have fun in this game little game Sidharth!" 

Both vampiers sook hands on it as the clock somewere struck six! 

Krishi 

Edited by shakthi04 - 23 March 2011 at 5:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarminahil1997...Nidhi...dmg_roks_antaraCute_GalRB81alicia212monikaseth

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hei,
loved the way siddharth was looking at panchi adoringly..he has some feeling for panchi na?really i got confused reading raichand's meeting..r chand n haseena trying to save pia?r they with siddharth in this?wat abt abhay?wat is the mission siddharth is upto?continue soon..so tat my doubts may clear..

Edited by RB81 - 23 March 2011 at 9:20am
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Raichands are doing it to satisfy Abhay and make sure that he does not start the 'fight' and t the moment they don't care about Piya. No they are with Sidharth only for a 'business' project nothing else! You will know what it is soon again... 

Sidharth's mission you will know soon don't worry it's too good and worth the wait trust me. 

Even I enjoyed the Sid-Panchi parts more better one's coming up. Hope your enjoying it so far Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nice part.. Seems Sid likes Panchi.. n how cum d Raichands agreed dat they wont create ny promblem in Sid's Mission.. Wat abt Abhay..?? Der is lot of mystery in ur story whch is making it more intresting.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..

Go to top