Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70 (Page 50)

shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Misha yes thanks to being at collage! Others NO actually Arnap and Madhu don't know anything about what's happening in their daughters lives! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81..Bournville..

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Gr8 Update Krishi.. but there r still lots of mysteries.. plz yaar reveal all dis soon.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Ohh how I wish u added some romance.Nice updateSmile
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Part 52

"Lekin kaam ke baare main ithna sochna teek nahi hai. Dheka kya haal bana diya tumne apna." Panchi asked walking holding the puja tali, the baby pink sari she wore falling down her feet gracefully showing the gold payal on her feet and the white sandals, the payal Piya had given her. A payal that created a smile on Piya's face! 

"Yeah lo Piya, aarhti lelo, tumhare liye puja kar ke aayi thi." Piya raised her eyebrow but quietly took the aarthi and prashad, "Thanks Panchi, kya maanga tumne bagwaan se?" 

"Yehi ke humare project bilkul successful hojay aur tum donon humesha kush raho." she placed the sandal thika on Piya's forhead who accepted it by placing her right hand on top of her head. Doing the same with Sidharth and Abhay she patted Piya on her head, "Main taali ko tumhari nayi office main rak kar aathi hoon." 

"One second Panchi, I'll come along with you." Sidharth quickly got up and walked down with her picking up Piya's glass on the way down. A sight that brought a smile on Haseena's face too as the younge witch stopped and gave her the aarthi, "Aachi kabhar sunne main mili hai, congradulations." 

"Thank you Mrs. Raichand by the way I wanted to ask you Maya kahaan hai? Aur Piya ne aaj muje puja karne ke liye kyun kaha?" she asked, "So rahi hai usse kaal pure rath kaam tha jhadibutiyan ko gather kar rahi thi." 

"I understand, main puja ke thaali rak kar aathi hoon." she replied going away unaware of Sidharth's eyes following her, "She is indeed a very nice girl Sidharth you must take better care of her vo ek ordinary thanthrik nahi hai. She is very powerful, Piya ko bahoth support karthi hai aur karegi." 

"I know mom lekin muje chintha tho iss baath ki nahi hai. It's about the other girl jiski kushbu muje aaj bhi disturb karthi hai." he replied sitting down Haseena knelt in front of him gently taking her hand in his, "I know how disturb you feel Sidharth lekin aab waqth tuutne ka nahi hai, sambalna chahiye. Remember Sidharth Piya needs you, Piya needs us!" 

"I know mom and I promise I will not let Piya down. Maya ke status kya hai?" Haseena sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other as Sidharth opened up her ipad and quickly typed in what Haseena told her, "Returned only this afternoon it took her nearly all night before she could find all the ingreedients. Uski guru ne kaafi aacha trining diya hai but certainly not good enough usse kaafi waqth lagi thi." 

"Aur Dhanish?" he asked, "Is with her, he accompanied her guru ma ke strict orders hai ke kissi ko akele jaana mana hai. Donon so rahe hai, I have made most of the basic preperations done as instructed but the rest is only after she is better." 

"Records have been made, Piya ki health condition aab kaisi hai?" he asked, "She is undergoing a fast recovery a very fast recovery. Vrath ka aasar hai, now we have some good news and some bad news." 

"Bad news first please." Sidharth replied continuing to type, "Bad news yeah hai ke Piya ki dharindhagi aab phir se badne lagi hai that means she is going to need more blood. Place the order, now the good news is uske aandhar jo insaaniath hai emotions such as love, her appitite for food will increase and so will her sensitivity. We must be extra careful with her from now on." 

"I'll warn Abhay about the love and food as far as her sensitivity is concerned Panchi deal kar degi." he replied closing the system, "Panchi deal kar degi?" 

"Haan usse kaafi experience hai, she is better in it than me, Mr. and Mrs. Dhoprial are you starting some were?" Sidharth asked getting seeing Madhu and Arnap walked down,  it was Madhu who answered though, "Haan beta hume jaana chahiye, tharasal Misha ghar par akeli hai hume usse uttana padega."

"Are you sure you can't stay for brakefast? It ill be ready very soon!" Haseena added getting up too, "Sorry Mrs. Raichand lekin nahi aap Misha ko nahi janthe she will never get up, Panchi kahan hai?"

"Panchi humri office dhekne gayi hai. You know the one for the collage project, that reminds me Piya batha rahi thi ki Misha ek internet buff hai and she is very good at things like website creation and all those things. If you dont mind is it possible for her to work with me for sometime? I would like to maybe see her work, discuss the possiblities with her."

"Ofcource, thats a wonderful idea Misha ko bhi uski intrests ko ek aachi chanalization mil jaayegi. Aur Piya ka aacha influence bhi milegi usse." Sidharth smiled relieved, "Thank you so much sir actually Piya was looking forward to work with Misha usse bahoth aachi lagthi hai." 

"I'll ask her to come and meet you in the evening, we'll take your leave now. Good day Sidharth, Mrs. Raichand..."

The girl who was suppose to be asleep in her room though was far from asleep and even further from her room, she lay unconcious in the room surrounded by the light of lamps on a jhoot mattress with nothing more than a black cloth covering her body. Danger lay in front of her as Samrat stood above her with nothing more than a smll strip of black cloth wrapped around his private parts, not even a hint of metal on his body. He continued walking around her, taking in the sight of the girl in front of him before bending down to touch her hair, "Misha! Muje ithne din kyun lage aab patha chala, vaah Dhoprial khandhan ko dhaag dheena padega. Bediyon ke uss adhbud thaqth ko ek ladki ke ruup main diya tha aur unlogon ne usse ek aise ladki banadhia? Jisski kuubsurathi na sirf chupa hua hai balki usse aise ladki bana dhiya hai. Vaah! Re Vaah! Shehezadi aab muje patha chaal chuka hai ke muje kya karna hoga, isski virginity leene main tho bahoth maza aane vaala hai." 

Amritha who stood in the background stepped out of the background tightening the white cloth around her, "Kaam ithna aasaan nahi hai Samrat, yeah dheko Shehezadi aur uski Rakshak ke rishte ko dheko. Dheko Samrat uss aayine main jo hume humare dushmanon ka kabhir. Dheko vo doo saamp ko, kaise ek dusre se jude hue hai." 

Sure enough the two white images of snakes were twirling around each other in the dark surface of the mirror, just like the two figures in Raichand Manssion. Abhay continued hold Piya down with her arms above her head with one hand as he kissed her face when his other hand desperately tried to rip her nightgown off her enjoying the skin he was getting more access to by the minnute. "Piya you are so beautyful! Tumhari kuubsurathi ke saamne baaki saab kuch kuch bhi nahi hai. Tum meri ho Piya sirf meri ho, tumhari yeah kuubsurathi aur masuumiyath kisi aur ko nahi hai." 

"Hmm Abhay! Abhay main tumhari hoon, sirf tumhari hoon aur tumhare siva aur kisi ko nahi hai jo iss kubsurathi par raaj kar paayega. Aaah..." she sighed as he pulled her hair exposing her neck and kissing it with force, "Aah Abhay please thoda sa sabr tho karo..." 

"Aur sabr nahi karpaung Piya, I need you! I need you right now." he replied successfully ripping her dress off her and tossing it in the corner exposing her compleately to his eyes, "Abhay please yaadh karo m-aah main kaun hai... t-tum kaun ho. Humari zindagi ki maaksaath kya hai!" 

"Thodi dheer ke liye tho buul jaao." he replied pushing his lips agaisnt her responding to the smile that crept across her face when they heard a strong cough at the door making Abhay move away instantly and Piya pull the covers closer over her body. "Dada vo?"

"Dada vo kya? Pehele kapde tho pehenlo Piya." he replied contiuing to lean on the door frame still dressed in a checked blue and whtie pyjamas with a white t-shirt he had worn to bed the night before. Nodding Piya quickly summoned the nightress Abhay had thrown away pulling it over her self quickly, "Tum donon ke haarmons ke liye kuch tho karna padega stupids. Aab bukar kaisi hai humari shehezadi ki?" 

"Utharne laga hai biya, aab aabhi Abhay ne broth aur toast kilaya." Dhanish smiled at the way both of them blushed, "Sirf broth aur toast kilaya? Isse apni manmaani karne ke ijazath maath do main guru ma see baath kartha hoon and more importantly aaj pure din bed rest main raho. Muje nahaana padega, Maya will go meeting with the wearwolves' council for you tonight. Aur haan tume yaad hai na, kaal friendhsip day ka party hai?" 

The same quistion was asked by Amritha to Samrat, "Yaah hai... I am looking forward for the party Amritha, Misha ko uss bitch ke protection se bahar nikaalne ke perfect mauka hai humare liye. Tum quistions prepare kardo aur aise quistions jiska jawab Misha ko nahi patha hoga, we will make an excuse. This is going to be so much fun!"  

Krishi 

Edited by shakthi04 - 02 August 2011 at 6:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILpallavisarkardmg_roks_antaraRozy77RB81aamirkhanfanSheDevil..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ye romance ke beech kabab mein itni saari haddiyan kyun aa jaati hain 

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 02 August 2011 at 9:31am
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Hay guys, 

I will be out of station for sometime so may be a little longer before I can update so decided to give you a promo hope you like it! 

Promo - 

Misha's eyes were filled with tears as she looked into Piya's eyes who felt the darkness of the night chokeing her, "Your right Samrat, dosthi ka thaaqth kuch bhi nahi hai. You have really hurt me Piya, you have hid such things from me? Are main tho tumhari dosth hoon why could you not share such things with me? You have really hurt me Piya aaj tumne humari dosthi ko thood diya." 

Piya's eyes were stuck on Misha shocked when the words of her 'boyfriend' struck her back to reality, "Kithni buri bath hai na apne dosthon se baath chupa na... Shehezadi Shayanitha ji!" 

"Sam? Samrat? Samrat Rajan... Yashathosh ka?" she wispered as things finally fell into place!  

Krishi 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILRozy77RB81SheDevilaamirkhanfan..Bournville..

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
great part...poor misha, she's in so danger...the promo is interesting, will piya know her enemies?
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hey nice post.But so many secrets reveal thm yaaar.I loved it Abhiya were too gudSmile

Go to top