Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70 (Page 49)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hei krishi
i second abhayfan_dishu..hope the name is dishu r disha..sorry i dont know the name..
too much off strategy planning..
thoda romance bhi chalega..humara brain bhi iss planning ko aasani se samajh payega..
waise when will abhiya consummate their marriage?
it is important for pia na??
is she not yet ready to accept abhay??
is she still under the impression that abhay loves maithli..i think he clarified it to her..so wat is the pbm now..
yet another mystery around misha n kabir??
bahuth ho gaya mera brain ke liye yeh plannings..
so pls lighten us in the next update..
ok..we will wait n watch..
do continue soon.. 

Edited by RB81 - 07 July 2011 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice parts...
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Piya's more than accepted him guys and yeah agle waali part main bahoth sari comedy hoga oh and WARNING: aaj se Piya aur Abhay ka koi bhi interactions main adult content thoda zyada hoga. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997Rozy77RB81

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
wow yaar I loved it.Nice update.Abhay & Pia r now quite comfortable wid each other.Thnx 4 PMSmile
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
great update yaar.. now its getting more interesting.. sorry for d late reply.. carry on.. thanxxx for d pm..
sunu123 Senior Member
sunu123
sunu123

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hey shaktiSmile

i jst loved ur ff...
its awesomeClapClapClap...
ur's story is quite different...nd last but not the least both sid nd mathili are in positive
nd they are rakhsak of pia...nd even support abhay...
i loved sidchi in ur ff...
hey plz plz plz update soon yaar... where r u dear its been long time...
plz update soon nd pm me yaar
hav a nice day
luv
sunita
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Part 50 

"Haan Sidharth tume kaunsi baath ki dhar hai?" his face became almost ashened when he heard the voice behind him and stammered, "P-Panchi?" 

"You guys need a chat bahar jao, take a walk actually take the whole night if you must but come up with a proper plan." Abhay cut in before either of them could argue making Piya send a silent thanks to him she hated it when such arguments took place. Gently pushing her hair away he kissed her on the hea,d "Don't worry love maanjayege, vo dhonon ithni siddhi nahi hai and even Sidharth knows what's at stalk." 

"Khaash khaash mian un go bancho ko baare main kuch batha sakthi hoon lekin vo dhonon mere waqth ke baad the and very well hidden." she replied, "Aise ek bhi nahi hai jissko unlogon ke baare main kabhar hai. No record keeper, no one lekin unke baare main hum patha kar sakte hai there are people who have been afected by their actions so should be easy - aah Maraiya make it very easy. Yes Maraiya?" 

"Shehezadi aap ka skaak sahi nikla there are references of those two in manny places and I am sending a detiled report of the case to you right now." her smile was radient as she punched a few more buttons on her mobile and picked up the blulk of paper from the printer, "Great report mil chuki hai we are a step closer." 

"Give it to me Piya, it's lte and your going to need your rest. Abhay ek minute..." he allowed Piya to go ahead and turned to her an expression of indifference in his face that quickly turned to shock at her words, "Mark her today no excuses." 

"Mom lekin..." Haseena cut him off, "Abhay you must mark her agar nahi kiy tho Piya ke powers phir se fluctuate karne lagenge. Go your room is ready." 

When Piya entered the room she gasped, it was beautifully decorated with a beautyful lighting nd curtins all round the bed. The bed it self hd several roses set all over it, with candles decorated all over the place and soft music was playing in the background when Piya entered the room. "Ithna romantic set up? Kiya kisne? Wine ka inthizam bhi kiya gaya hai? Strange - Abhay?" 

"Vo - Piya yeah saab maine nahi mom ne kiya." he hesitated a bit before continuing but she nodded her understanding, "Agar mark nahi kiya tho tum -"

She grabbed his robe and pulled his lips closer to a kiss, a kiss that reflected her pssion and the compleate trust she had in him. The kiss that showed what she meant to him and how ready she was for taking their relaitonship to the next level. A kiss that combined a smirk along wih it as he wrapped his amrs around her and shut the door behind them. Their kiss got hotter as he began running his hands up her body she responded by pushing her body closer to him as they stepped closer to the bed, at one point he stopped and looked at her. "Are you sure Piya?" 

Looking into his eyes she nodded and guided his hands to the asopening of her night dress. Nodding he gently opened out the dress taking in the sight in front of him with great care, the tanktop and shorts she had worn underneeth certainly did not do anything to cover her body. Rather it enhanced the effect she had on him making her skin shine in contrast to the deep red, a red that reflected in his eyes, "Control kaise karung jab tum aise karthe ho?" 

"Aacha lag?" her smile turned into supprise as she was pushed down on the bed and he climed on top of her and gently began pushing her hair away from her neck exposing her to his neck as he pushed her hand above her head slowly pushing his lips against her. Her breath began changing as his slow and cautionate kisses turned tough and passionate through out her body before he finally pushed the sleeve away from her and pushed his vampier teeth through her delicate skin and bitting her deeply creating a deep mark where the sleeve was once before slowly driving his venom into her system and sucking her blood into hers strengthening their bond to levels neither could imagine. "Hmm Abhaay... aaah... aaah..." 

Abhay continued to hold her in till her body calmed down before removing himself and getting off her, "I'm sorry Piya lekin yeah karna zaruri tha. I don't want to hurt you." 

"I know Abhay... it's ok." she replied slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep, she got up to Abhay changing her silk pyjams into a simple pink cotton shorts and a white night shirt as the fever continued to burn through her body! 

Krishi

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILsunu123pallavisarkarminahil1997Deepi20Rozy77Cute_GalRB81aamirkhanfanSheDevil..Bournville..

sunu123 Senior Member
sunu123
sunu123

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hy shaktiSmile

nice update...
nd thxn for the pm
what is mark...i didn get it...plz explainme
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv
sunita