Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70 (Page 22)

shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
thanks guys! 

JanFer Senior Member
JanFer
JanFer

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
 awesome

shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thank you 
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Gr8 Update Dear.. So finally d Shehezadi (Piya) is revealed to Abhay.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm.. M waiting for next part eagerly..lolz.
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
wowowowo  Abhay knows about piya is shezadi wowowoo great thanks a  lot dear
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Part 27

Haseena and Chand were carefully taking out the container when the door suddenly slammed open and their nightmare stood in person. Her hair was filled with thorns and leaves, her white dress was torn in various places with mud all over her, the smell of her blood filled the room. Yet it did not call out to them, that much! "Dha-aima... mere khoon ko maath kholiye... use maath koliye." 

"Kya? Tume kaise patha tha?" Chand asked but it was Haseena who compleately forze, "Shehezadhi." 

"V-vo loog aagaye hai." she replied, "T-they found ou-" 

Those were the only words she mannaged before Abhay came behind her and grabbed her, followed  closely followed by Sidharth, "Shayna! You ok princess?"

"Yeah biya mera khoon -" quickly taking the container the threw it into the fier burning it s she healed her head screeming in pain, "AAAH THEY ARE CLOSER U-UNE ROKNA PADEGA. They should not win!"

"They won't will Shay I promise you this." Sidharth breathed, "Abhay we need Dhanish." 

"Dhanish?" Haseena replied still too cofnsued with what was happening around but before she could say anything the man in quistion dashed in, "Chotu oh f**k, Abhay they are too close don't leave her alone. Main bahar ja raha hoon, they must be stopped." 

"Wait Dhanih, isse secure karna zarui ha vo loog apne aap chale jayenge." he added, "Get the girl out of her pain, I'll secure the area." 

"Yes sir!" he replied pressing his palm to her forhead sending a bolt of energy as Chand left, "PIya listen to me, you are safe. Tum apne dhaima ke paas ho, apne uss ma ke paas ho jo tumhare liye apne jaan thak diya. Feel her presense Piya, feel her presense. Feel her love Piya, feel their love." 

Piya's breathing slowly returned to normal and so did her gaize, "Your ok now?" 

"Hmm... Aap kaise hai dhaima?" she asked smilling weekly, the older woman knelt down and took her in his arms again, tears in his eyes, "Aap wapas aagaye hai, Shehezadi, jaise aap ne kaha." 

"Haan jaise hum ne kaha." she wispered tightening her arms around her, moving back a little Haseena wipped her tears, "Aap ko tho chot lagi hai. Abay take care of her aare aap ne kuch nahi kaye na?"

Piya shook her head, "Teek hai Abhay aap ko teek kar dega, hum ja kar aap ke liyie kuch bana lethe hai." 

"Ji... umm Abhay I m-" even befrore she could finnish her sentence Abhay took her in his arms, "Chalo I'll help you out." 

Placeing her down carefully on his bed he pushed the tops up to inspect the wounds, "Piya tume kaafi gehere chot laga hai and that too at the worst places. I can cure them compleately but only if you cooperate." 

"Muje kya karna hoga?" she asked, "Lie down and compleately relax your body, more importantly trust me Piya. Trust me completely." 

"I trust you Abhay, I trust you compleately." she replied, "Good, now close your eyes." 

When she got up again the room was empty and someone had dressed her in a black shirt, Abhay opened the door and walked in holding a mug of coffee, "Hi Piya feeling better?" 

Her response though ran an electric shock through him, "Main gold digger nahi hoon." 

"I am sorry Piya, muje saach main nahi patha tha. I was dead scared aur jaab muje filter kiya gaya tha ke muje patha ke main kya karun." he replied, "I know Abhay and I'm sorry too, tume mere wajai se, aise mere saath -" 

"I have read the letter Piya, ek baar hum mom aur dad se baath kar lenge we can set things right." she looked away, "It's not just that Abhay, actually main janthi hoon ke tum aab bhi Maithili se pyar karthe ho."   

"What are you trying to say Piya?" he demanded as she gulped a bit of her coffee before speaking, "Abhay, mera rakshak ka role ke baare main tho tuje patha hai. Lekin main tume aise rishthe main nahi baand sakti, maanthi hoon ke I love you lekin tumhare saath aise rishtha. Main tumhare uper ek bhoj nahi ban paungi. I am sorry Abhay, I really am." 

Piya broke down and began as she leaned agaisnt him and began crying, "Shh, Piya it's ok, cry it out main hamesha tumare saath hoon, tumhari rakshaak banke banke, tumhare dosth banke. Tum jo chaho vohi role play karungi tumhari zindagi main. I'll aways be there by your side Piya tum zindagi main phir se kabhi akeli nahi padogi. I sware that you will never be alone again. Aab rona baand karo aur aao, we have a long day ahead of us." 

"Time kya hua?" she asked wipping her tears as she pulled away, "It's eight thirty mom aadhe ghante main brakefast thiyar kar degi. Tum thiyar hokar neeche aana." 

"Thiyar?" she asked and Abhay nodded towards the cuboard, "Tumhare kuch kapde yahan par hai, hizainess se gift. They got the same kind of clothes you purchased, kisi ko aajeeb nahi lagega." 

"Maan padega, you guys do have class." Abhay only smiled and patted her back, "Brakefast yahan lekar aaun?" 

"I'll be down there, Abhay Chand kahan hai?" she asked, "Neeche area secure hai aur hizzaines ko bhi inform kar diya." 

Leaving the room Abhay instantly called someone, "Hello, guru ma vo aab bilkul teek hai. Brakefast ke liye thiar ho rahi hai." 

"Tho teek hai, beta rasmon ko kaal bhi compleate kar sakte hai, aur haan humare ek baath aadhuri rehegayi thi. Abhay tum uske saare zarurathon pura tho karne chahoge, it's natural. Lekin uski aatara saal pure hone thak tum uske saath sexual relationship nahi rak sakte, her body has not mattured enough for that. No matter how much she asks you have to stay in control, you have to explain to her." 

"Aap ko uske phikar karne ki koi zarurath nahi hai. She has refused to accept me as a lover, main sirf uski rakshak, dosth aur guide hoon isse aage kuch bhi nahi." he replied feeling very sad, Jayanthini laughed, "Abhay usske unn bathoh main maath aana. Deep down she loves you desperately baas thoda sa push ke zarurath hai, jaise hum kahe tum wase karthe jao. She will be yours it's a promise." 

"Thank you, I am feeling really confident now. Muje kya karna hog?" he aksed, "Uski har choti so choti zarurath ko pure karne ke kosish karo. Aap brakefast ke liye ja rahe ho na, walk her over, pull her seet, use kaana serve karo, agar vo kisi zaruri chees ko ignore kare use kilao. In other words, kisi bhi thara uski dil main apne liye ek dependence, ek care create kar do. She must accept her love for you Abhay, only then can she survive through those times." 

"Lekin kaise?" he aksed desperately, "Vo allready kamzaor hai, pyar ki piyasi hai bas thoda sa pyar do aur vo tumhare aur khenche chalegi. Aur haan use public display of affection as an excuse will be a good idea, best of luck Abhay."

"Thank you so much guru ma." he cut the line and smiled, "Aab deko sweetheart, tum kudh mujse door nahi ja paogi." 

Turning around he left with out evening noticing Sidharth standing with a worried look in his face, "Maithili aab kya kare?" 

"Aab sirf inthizar kar sakte hai." she replied, "Lekin jaise mauka milthe rahe hum kuch karthe rahenge." 

Krishi 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILwilddevil2010sunu123minahil1997dmg_roks_antaraRozy77Cute_Galalicia212monikaseth

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice update but what are sid and maithali upto? are they good or bad?
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Super good! You will find out soon dear 

Go to top