Fan Fictions

Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70 - Page 37

shakthi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 51

"I know Abhay... it's ok." she replied slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep, she got up to Abhay leaning over her and rubbing her hands, "Ahbay kya hua?" 

"You are having a high fever Piya maine tume matting bite diya hai na uske wajay se hai." he added tossing away the night dress she had worn and dipped the white hand towel in a bowl of cold watter and wipped it all over her body before making her lay back down again, "I'll call dad Piya he will know what medicins to give you." 

"Uski koi zarurath nahi hai Abhay, symtoms kya hai Shayna?" Chand asked comming and sitting next to her Piya fowned she hated when he called her Shayna it meant bussiness, "High fever, thodi si thakavat and lots of body pain." 

"The normal symptoms I'll get you your medication." Piya made a face at him and folded her arms over her chest, "Nahi muje nahi peena! Come on Chand aap jaanthe hai na muje tho unn davaon se sak nafrah hai." 

"I know Piya lekin iska yeah iska yeah mathlab nahi hai ke tum usse baag jaao. Jab tum choti thi baath kuch aur tha lekin aab baath alag hai. You are much more older now and I am sure you can handle the bitter taste of the medication." 

"I know Chand lekin unn dawaon ko peene se main kamzor feel karthi hoon." he pushed her hair back and kissed her gently on her head, "I know beti but you have to take it, issi kamzori se tume phir se taakqth milthi hai." 

"Chand kya kamzori se guzarkar hume thaakqth milthi hai?" she asked leaning back, "Yes Piya haar kamzori se guzarkar hme thaaqth milthi hai. Now go brush your teath warna Haseena tume brakefast nahi degi." 

"Ek kaam karthi hoon I'll have a cold shower I need one." she replied trying to get up only to fall down, before she reached the ground though Abhay grabbed her and lifted her up, "Agar tume teek se thiyar hona hai tho vo kam mujpar chodo Piya."

"Abhay!" she started but before she could say a word he was walked her into the bathroom kicking the door behind him closed and helped her brush her teath and set her into the slightly cold watter. She felt her body grow relaxed under his touch as he ran his hands through her hair as he ran the cold hand shower, "Hmm... Abhay..."

"Shh kuch maath kaho chup chaap apni aank bhand karke iss feeling ko enjoy karo. It should help reduce the pain your going through right now. I know how badly your hurting Piya I know how much you are hurting." 

"Kaise? Oh yeah the matting bite tume mere emotions ke bare main patha chal jayega." she replied, "That and I get a radar into where you are twenty four seven, things keep getting better and better." 

"I know, pehele telephathy, super cool gadgets, high level life style and great reputation along with it yeah this is fun." he replied pushing the shampoo out of her head before it reached her eyes and began running his hand up and down her shoulder pausing for a moment before curing the bite he had given her making her sigh in pleasure, "Piya?"

"Hmm?" she asked as he moved up in front and began washing her hand as she continued to enjoy his touch, physically unable to do anything except enjoy his touch, "Maarne ke baad?" 

"Maarne ke baad Chand aur kuch aur Vampiers ne milkar muje ek safehouse lekar chale gaye. Aur vahan par muje thantrh manthar ke shakti se mere aathma ko mere badhan par hi kidh kar diya. Lekin muje phir se zinda karne ke liye ek aise aurath ki zarurath padegi jo na sirf ek thanthrik hai balki ek mamtha se bhari aurath bhi. Kyunki shehezadi ko janam dheena kathre se khaali nahi tha, aur sahi waqth ke zarurath bhi tha. Lekin mere senek kaafi thaakath waale the jo kaai saalong thak mere ifazatih karthe the, khas khar ek thanthrik tha jo muje apnae aap ko mera guru maantha tha. He used to have a team to bring together a lot of information and he used to spend time teaching me, reading to me. Reading out to me and telling me about the various things related to our world! Everything!" 

"Who is he?" she sighed, "No idea except he never kept me in the same place for long humesha muje kai na kai shift kartha tha aur kabhi kabhi gayab hotha tha lekin kisi kaur ko chodkar jaatha tha. Lekin ek baath tho saaf hai, mera guru ji bhi ek vampier tha iske siva muje kuch nahi patha hai, ek din unhone muje bathaya ke muje phir se janam dene waali mil chuki hai aur muje bahoth jald aazadi milegi aur usske sath nau saal ke liye aazadi, ek normal zindagi jeene ke adhikar bhi. Aur ek din ceremonies use karke muje Sugand ke andar transfer kar diya jahan par main badi hui thi... and the rest you know. Arnap ne hum donon ko chod kar chale gaye the jaab main saath saal ke thi. Aur jub main duss saal ki thi orphanage chali gayi thi jahan par muje wearwolves ke suraksha ke saya main pali badi thi. Apni powers ke training bhi mili aur khud ke pairon main kade hone ke thaaqth bhi, afsose ke baath hai tho vo hai Sugand mama ka mauth hai. She was a wonderful thanthrik but when her master left she could not live for longer than two years." 

"Master? Kya Arnap Dhobrial?" Abhay asked washing her hair carefully, "Dhrekandans decendent hai, like most of the old fmilies. He was powerful enough to support and hold her through but when the bond was broken it crashed compleately. Magic kaafi powerful hai Abhay aur complex bhi so I lost Sughand and ended up feeling a bit lost! So yeah thats my story." 

"Hmm... do minute ruko muje conditioner daalna hai." she smiled, "Looks like all those times you made me keep the bathroom door open actually helped. Abhay can I get out of the bath now?" 

"Sure..." he bent down and picked Piya up and wrapped the towel around her body and tightly hugging her, "Better now?" 

"Haan..." she wispered leaning into him as he pulled on a yellow pyjamas with cute red bunnies and a plane yellow tanktop over her head. "There thodi presentable lagthi ho, I'm going to take you to bed now, you need a lot of rest." 

"Bahoth bhuuk lagi hai." she muttered, "Mom tumhare liye brakefst banadegi dont' worry." 

"Good muje aur bimar hone ke irrada nahi hai OUCH ABHY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" she yelled, "Haan Abhay bolo aisa kyun kia tumne? Saab ko patha hai ke tum aur Sidharth ko kaana pakana nahi jaante ho pure rasoi ko jalathe ho." 

"Saach didi? Lekin aap ko kaise patha tha?" Piya asked smilling at her Gauri didi, "Tum - tum vo saab chodo aur kaam par dhyaan dho, dheko hum kya laaye hai." 

"Kithab? Vo bhi ithna purana? Dhrekans ka khazzana?" she asked and oppened the page settiling back into Abhay at the same time, "Yeah darwaza? Yahan kaise?" 

"Lekin Piya issmain lika kya?" Ahbya asked he could not understand a word in the script, "Yeah ek bahtoh prachine basha hai Abhya main padthi hoon, Dhrekans ke kaai kazanon main ek hai Sajeevani ka dharwaza ek aise dharwaza jiske peeche vo adhbud jwala hai jisske roshni se dunya ke do adbud thaaqhathe aamne samne aayenge. Ek hai roshini aur andera ki beti tho dusri hai zindagi aur thaqath ki beti, donon hai alag lekin ek dusre ke bagair adure, ek sikke ke dho hisse jo judthe hai shristi ke do hisson ko ek saath. Jo judthi hai shrishti ke alag thaakathon ko ek saath. Lekin sharth hai kismath, milan hogi thabhi jaab ek dhegi jeevan dhaan aur dusri banegi uski saaya." 

"Kya? Lekin Piya your strait and your comited to me, aur yeah kiski beti hai? Kaisi beti hai?" Abhay asked and Piya looked into her Angel's eyes, "Didi aap ki yeah kithab mili kahan?"

"Khullar bawan main, kai chupaya gaya tha lekin humne usse duund liya tha." Piya nodded, "Teek hai didi masi ko aane dijiye main unse baath karthi hoon I am sure usse koi jawab hogi. Lekin yeah saab lika kisne aur vo bhi aise riddles main? God, aab kaun aaya hai?" 

"Tumhari pitha aayi hai, hum chalthe hai apna kyal rakna Piya." Piya smiled and mentally prepared her self to face her father and stepmother, "Piya? Piya beta tum teek tho ho na?"

"I'll be fine uncle baas thodi si bukar hai aur waise saab hai na mere khaal rakne ke liye." she added little supprised, she had never seen Arnap dressed in a simple white kurtha and casual trousers outside the house, nor had she ever seen him so worried. "Aap yahan kaise vo bhi ithni subha? Aap ko kaise patha tha ke main yaha hoon?"  

"Beta Panchi ne bathaya aur humse raha nahi gaya issi liye hum aagaye hai." Madu added gently stroking Piya's hair, "Docter ne kya kaha? Tumne apne dawa leliya hai na?" 

"Docter ne orders de diya hai ke isse aache thara kaana chahiye aur bed rest lena chahiye. More importantly no caffine." Sitharth walked in dressed in his usual casual black, holding a glass of warm milk, "Right babby?" 

"Right... uuh mummy kahan hai?" she asked as Sidharth sat down next to her pressing the glass on her lips, "Neeche brakefast ka order ke rahi hai. Dhyaan se, thoda garm hai." 

Patting her head he wipped the strain of her lips as Abhay took the glass from him, "Biya duudh ki taste kaafi ajeeb hai." 

"I know bacha tume bukar hai na issi liye. Abhay make sure you don't give her any sugar today bukar aab bhi kaafi theez hai." he added unconciously rubbing Piyas palm, "Teek tho hojaungi its nothing to worry about, can you ask the desighners assistants to come over to the mansion today? Main yehi se desighns dhek lungi." 

"I have already asked them to come over, don't worry about anything. Dheka Mr. Dhoprial iss ladki ko ithni bhimar hai lekin phir bhi kaam ke baare main sochti hai." 

"Lekin kaam ke baare main ithna sochna teek nahi hai. Dheka kya haal bana diya tumne apna." Panchi asked walking holding the puja tali, the baby pink sari she wore falling down her feet gracefully showing the gold payal on her feet and the white sandals, the payal Piya had given her. A payal that created a smile on Piya's face! 

Krishi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i wish u cud hv added some bathroom romance πŸ˜Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
shakthi04 thumbnail
not bad enough that he gives her a bath? πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shakthi04

not bad enough that he gives her a bath? πŸ˜‰

ya but romance cud have been more naughtier πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
ok will wait for the next update then, tab tak bukhar utar jaana chaiye πŸ˜‰
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei krishi,
i second disha abt bathroom romance..so will wait for that..
as here abhay was not in romantic mood may be pia felt the touch giving her a feel..but abhay did as if  he is doing it to a sick child..so we need some hot romance..intimate hona chahiye..
update was good..
so arnab n madhu came early morning to see her..
at times i forget..do arnab,madhu n misha know that abhiya r couple??
do continue soon..
shakthi04 thumbnail
Misha yes thanks to being at collage! Others NO actually Arnap and Madhu don't know anything about what's happening in their daughters lives! 
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Update Krishi.. but there r still lots of mysteries.. plz yaar reveal all dis soon.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh how I wish u added some romance.Nice update😊
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 52

"Lekin kaam ke baare main ithna sochna teek nahi hai. Dheka kya haal bana diya tumne apna." Panchi asked walking holding the puja tali, the baby pink sari she wore falling down her feet gracefully showing the gold payal on her feet and the white sandals, the payal Piya had given her. A payal that created a smile on Piya's face! 

"Yeah lo Piya, aarhti lelo, tumhare liye puja kar ke aayi thi." Piya raised her eyebrow but quietly took the aarthi and prashad, "Thanks Panchi, kya maanga tumne bagwaan se?" 

"Yehi ke humare project bilkul successful hojay aur tum donon humesha kush raho." she placed the sandal thika on Piya's forhead who accepted it by placing her right hand on top of her head. Doing the same with Sidharth and Abhay she patted Piya on her head, "Main taali ko tumhari nayi office main rak kar aathi hoon." 

"One second Panchi, I'll come along with you." Sidharth quickly got up and walked down with her picking up Piya's glass on the way down. A sight that brought a smile on Haseena's face too as the younge witch stopped and gave her the aarthi, "Aachi kabhar sunne main mili hai, congradulations." 

"Thank you Mrs. Raichand by the way I wanted to ask you Maya kahaan hai? Aur Piya ne aaj muje puja karne ke liye kyun kaha?" she asked, "So rahi hai usse kaal pure rath kaam tha jhadibutiyan ko gather kar rahi thi." 

"I understand, main puja ke thaali rak kar aathi hoon." she replied going away unaware of Sidharth's eyes following her, "She is indeed a very nice girl Sidharth you must take better care of her vo ek ordinary thanthrik nahi hai. She is very powerful, Piya ko bahoth support karthi hai aur karegi." 

"I know mom lekin muje chintha tho iss baath ki nahi hai. It's about the other girl jiski kushbu muje aaj bhi disturb karthi hai." he replied sitting down Haseena knelt in front of him gently taking her hand in his, "I know how disturb you feel Sidharth lekin aab waqth tuutne ka nahi hai, sambalna chahiye. Remember Sidharth Piya needs you, Piya needs us!" 

"I know mom and I promise I will not let Piya down. Maya ke status kya hai?" Haseena sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other as Sidharth opened up her ipad and quickly typed in what Haseena told her, "Returned only this afternoon it took her nearly all night before she could find all the ingreedients. Uski guru ne kaafi aacha trining diya hai but certainly not good enough usse kaafi waqth lagi thi." 

"Aur Dhanish?" he asked, "Is with her, he accompanied her guru ma ke strict orders hai ke kissi ko akele jaana mana hai. Donon so rahe hai, I have made most of the basic preperations done as instructed but the rest is only after she is better." 

"Records have been made, Piya ki health condition aab kaisi hai?" he asked, "She is undergoing a fast recovery a very fast recovery. Vrath ka aasar hai, now we have some good news and some bad news." 

"Bad news first please." Sidharth replied continuing to type, "Bad news yeah hai ke Piya ki dharindhagi aab phir se badne lagi hai that means she is going to need more blood. Place the order, now the good news is uske aandhar jo insaaniath hai emotions such as love, her appitite for food will increase and so will her sensitivity. We must be extra careful with her from now on." 

"I'll warn Abhay about the love and food as far as her sensitivity is concerned Panchi deal kar degi." he replied closing the system, "Panchi deal kar degi?" 

"Haan usse kaafi experience hai, she is better in it than me, Mr. and Mrs. Dhoprial are you starting some were?" Sidharth asked getting seeing Madhu and Arnap walked down,  it was Madhu who answered though, "Haan beta hume jaana chahiye, tharasal Misha ghar par akeli hai hume usse uttana padega."

"Are you sure you can't stay for brakefast? It ill be ready very soon!" Haseena added getting up too, "Sorry Mrs. Raichand lekin nahi aap Misha ko nahi janthe she will never get up, Panchi kahan hai?"

"Panchi humri office dhekne gayi hai. You know the one for the collage project, that reminds me Piya batha rahi thi ki Misha ek internet buff hai and she is very good at things like website creation and all those things. If you dont mind is it possible for her to work with me for sometime? I would like to maybe see her work, discuss the possiblities with her."

"Ofcource, thats a wonderful idea Misha ko bhi uski intrests ko ek aachi chanalization mil jaayegi. Aur Piya ka aacha influence bhi milegi usse." Sidharth smiled relieved, "Thank you so much sir actually Piya was looking forward to work with Misha usse bahoth aachi lagthi hai." 

"I'll ask her to come and meet you in the evening, we'll take your leave now. Good day Sidharth, Mrs. Raichand..."

The girl who was suppose to be asleep in her room though was far from asleep and even further from her room, she lay unconcious in the room surrounded by the light of lamps on a jhoot mattress with nothing more than a black cloth covering her body. Danger lay in front of her as Samrat stood above her with nothing more than a smll strip of black cloth wrapped around his private parts, not even a hint of metal on his body. He continued walking around her, taking in the sight of the girl in front of him before bending down to touch her hair, "Misha! Muje ithne din kyun lage aab patha chala, vaah Dhoprial khandhan ko dhaag dheena padega. Bediyon ke uss adhbud thaqth ko ek ladki ke ruup main diya tha aur unlogon ne usse ek aise ladki banadhia? Jisski kuubsurathi na sirf chupa hua hai balki usse aise ladki bana dhiya hai. Vaah! Re Vaah! Shehezadi aab muje patha chaal chuka hai ke muje kya karna hoga, isski virginity leene main tho bahoth maza aane vaala hai." 

Amritha who stood in the background stepped out of the background tightening the white cloth around her, "Kaam ithna aasaan nahi hai Samrat, yeah dheko Shehezadi aur uski Rakshak ke rishte ko dheko. Dheko Samrat uss aayine main jo hume humare dushmanon ka kabhir. Dheko vo doo saamp ko, kaise ek dusre se jude hue hai." 

Sure enough the two white images of snakes were twirling around each other in the dark surface of the mirror, just like the two figures in Raichand Manssion. Abhay continued hold Piya down with her arms above her head with one hand as he kissed her face when his other hand desperately tried to rip her nightgown off her enjoying the skin he was getting more access to by the minnute. "Piya you are so beautyful! Tumhari kuubsurathi ke saamne baaki saab kuch kuch bhi nahi hai. Tum meri ho Piya sirf meri ho, tumhari yeah kuubsurathi aur masuumiyath kisi aur ko nahi hai." 

"Hmm Abhay! Abhay main tumhari hoon, sirf tumhari hoon aur tumhare siva aur kisi ko nahi hai jo iss kubsurathi par raaj kar paayega. Aaah..." she sighed as he pulled her hair exposing her neck and kissing it with force, "Aah Abhay please thoda sa sabr tho karo..." 

"Aur sabr nahi karpaung Piya, I need you! I need you right now." he replied successfully ripping her dress off her and tossing it in the corner exposing her compleately to his eyes, "Abhay please yaadh karo m-aah main kaun hai... t-tum kaun ho. Humari zindagi ki maaksaath kya hai!" 

"Thodi dheer ke liye tho buul jaao." he replied pushing his lips agaisnt her responding to the smile that crept across her face when they heard a strong cough at the door making Abhay move away instantly and Piya pull the covers closer over her body. "Dada vo?"

"Dada vo kya? Pehele kapde tho pehenlo Piya." he replied contiuing to lean on the door frame still dressed in a checked blue and whtie pyjamas with a white t-shirt he had worn to bed the night before. Nodding Piya quickly summoned the nightress Abhay had thrown away pulling it over her self quickly, "Tum donon ke haarmons ke liye kuch tho karna padega stupids. Aab bukar kaisi hai humari shehezadi ki?" 

"Utharne laga hai biya, aab aabhi Abhay ne broth aur toast kilaya." Dhanish smiled at the way both of them blushed, "Sirf broth aur toast kilaya? Isse apni manmaani karne ke ijazath maath do main guru ma see baath kartha hoon and more importantly aaj pure din bed rest main raho. Muje nahaana padega, Maya will go meeting with the wearwolves' council for you tonight. Aur haan tume yaad hai na, kaal friendhsip day ka party hai?" 

The same quistion was asked by Amritha to Samrat, "Yaah hai... I am looking forward for the party Amritha, Misha ko uss bitch ke protection se bahar nikaalne ke perfect mauka hai humare liye. Tum quistions prepare kardo aur aise quistions jiska jawab Misha ko nahi patha hoga, we will make an excuse. This is going to be so much fun!"  

Krishi 

Edited by shakthi04 - 12 years ago