Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gr8 Story I liked it.. Just bit confused wit Shayna-Piya.. r they both d same person.. n wats Sid's relation wit Piya.. Plz add me 2 ur pm list.. n plz let me know as n when u update d next part..lol..
shakthi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hay Gals! Thank you and sure will PM. Aah your right about Piya in this story her full name is Piyali Shayna Jaiswal. A group of people call her Shayna or more personally Shay... Glad you enjoy the story 
shakthi04 thumbnail
Oh my gosh 958 views?? Story that good? Cool! 
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shakthi,
actually just today i came thru this..u haven't mentioned in the title whether it is OS/FF..just the title is there..however i liked the story..but it looks like its story b/w sid-piya-panchi.other characters r not having gr8 space..n u let abhay go away just as pia asked him to do so..waiting for ur update to know better..
moreover u didn't giv any chap number..if u giv chap no. n page no. on the title when u update whoever reads could follow up when its updated..moreover u could make an index of the update in the 1st page..(atleast page no.s where u hav updates) bowever in urs almost all the pages hav updates as many didnt leave comments..1ce ppl start leaving comments index wud be helpful for readers..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
shakthi04 thumbnail
hay RB81, 

Thank you so much for the tips I think I've changed it to FF right? Yeah sorry about the part numbers and will give the index may be today or tomorrow and other parts will have numbers promise! 

Aah regarding the space being occupied by Sidharhth and Panchi I am so sorry but just had to establish Sidharth's charecter and nope Abhay has not left certainly no... you will know why soon. 

Hope you enjoy the story!

Regards,,

Shakthi 
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 9

"Yeah I know, lekin app muje yeah saab kyun batha rahe hai?" she asked, "Piya sit down, listen Sidharth jis thara tumhare baare main baath kar raha hai it's clear your not just a cosine. He loves you a lot, so if your his daughter... you know carelessness ke wajai se or anything... trust me there are people who can help you out with it. The emotional aspect of having very younge parents and being illegitimate."

"Dhekiye mere kyal se koi najaiz hai iss main unke koi galathi nahi hai." she replied, "Aur haan for your informaiton he is not my father." 

"I'm sorry Shay lagtha hai maine apne limits cross kar diya." Piya looked strait into her eyes, "It's Piya and please stick to the decorations alone. Koi meri life main interfear kare yaa use control karne ki kosish kare yeah muje bilkul pasand nahi hai." 

"I understand and once again sorry." she replied Piya nodded, "Shall we see the gust floor I means second floor?"

"Gust floor?" Piya laughed, "Haan second floor main char bedrooms hai aur master bedroom with three more. Aap ke bhai ne master bedroom ko kuch aur bana diya. I'll show you!" 

When Piya entered the master bedroom her eyes grew wide. There was plastic curtains set up near the balcony and the opposite side had a see through single cuboard with table tenis bats, tennis rackets, a rolled up excercise mat and a draw on the top half, "Tennis balls, table tenis balls, billyard balls is draw main hai. Side space main aap ke sticks hai. Neeche is cuboard main sports shoes aur socks ke liye jaga hai... Aah and this bilyards table can convert to a table tensi table as well. Neeche kuch chote weights hai..." 

Piya's eyes fell on the tredmill that was set on the other side of the wall opposite to the table but stayed silent. She continued to look around to the water purifier with a small table right underneeth for glasses. The balcony had  space set up for playing games like chess too, "Ok so this is the bathroom... Sidharth asked me to keep the color basic so I've kept it blue." 

"That's cool lekin umm yeah saab hai kya?" Piya asked, the bathroom was half the size of the master bedroom but it had two set ups along with the basic washbasin and bathroom. A shower she could clearly make out and, "A home steam room, bathtub ko steam room convert kar diya." 

"Oh?" she shook her head, "Let me guss mirror has a medicin cabinet?" 

"With basic medicins stocked. Your right!" the girls laughed when Sidharth entered, "Laughing about me?" 

"Sidharth yeah saab kya hai? Aap ne iss master bedroom ko ek sports ka aada bana diya?" she asked, "Verry cool right? Oh by the way Piya that was Panchi vo hume holi party ke liye invite kar rahi thi but I declined meeting hai na." 

"Cool thanks, by the way ghar par yeah saab ke kya zarurath hai?" she asked, "You will know soon love, ok so gust rooms dika dya?" 

"I was just taking her there sir. Piya all three gust rooms are the same so just one is enough?" she nodded walking to the nearest one. It was decorated with taste. A double bed with some pillows, the cuboards were on one side very simple with a few racks, hangers and a lot of open space. One of them had a few towels and bathrobes placed there again in whtie. There was a night stand on either side of the bed with small over head lights. There was also a small table and chair near the balcony. The bathroom too was very simple with a basic washbasin, mirror cabinet and a bath tub with a shower. Piya looked around the whole place and nodded her approval, "Good I like it, so are all the bathrooms marron and cream based?"

"Yeah!" Sidharth added, "Aand this is the last floor that firends are allowed to come to isse aage no!" 

The next floor was beyond words, it had three bedrooms and all of them were quiet large with the sitting area in between cut short. One room was fully furnished and decorated, "This is your room right?" 

"Yeah this is my room." he replied, the room was painted in a deep shade of brown on the lower half, upper half of deep cream. There was a double bed that was almost near the ground, a lush green bed cover and a white quilt with green patterns on it. Instead of pillows he had set some matching custions on the space. The balcony had a rocking chair facing the beautyful view strait opposite to the door. On the side of the bed was the door to the bathroom, opposite was a wooden slide through walk in closet. Between the bed and the closet was a white jute meditation mat and a cloth wiph along with it. Piya did not venture further into the room knowing how much he loved his privacy. Her relationship with him was like that, he knew a lot about her but she knew very little about him. All she did know was that he was a vampier turned dark angel, one of her destinied protectors and nothing more. She was familiare with his present but did not know anything about his past especially about the time when he was human. "Your room next love... there is another room but for now we are leaving it locked unocupied is that ok with you? Sirf kuch spare cheezen cubord main rak lethe hai." 

"Sure!" she felt tears prick her eyes when she saw the room. The whole room was painted in a combination of deep cream and very mild brown. There was a door strait opposite, she assumed was the closet. On the wall between were some boards built into the wall an open show case where she could keep things and a door. "Your bathroom is there... aah and this side is your study area." 

When Piya turned to the opposite side she nearly gasped, the balcony area had literally been converted into a bedroom for her with a double swing bed. Instead of doors the top half of the balcony was sealed with windows supported by springs instead and hooks. On the wall nearby was a built in night stand, the other side of the wall was her study area. It was beautyfully set with an open slabs instead of cuboards and a sleek and nice table and draws right below. Sidharth pointed out the cuboard in between, efficiently using the corner. There was also a white board for her to work through her ideas on the wall. "Iss main tum apni study matterials rak sakti ho the draw and the side cuboard are for stationary and stuff. Now for your closet."

If she had fainted no one would have been suprised, the space was large enough for five people to stand in comfertabily. The enteir wall was set up with cuboards and hangers, one cuboard had a lock on it. "That is for your expensive jwellery, iss top half main heavy set jwells, iss jaga main chains rakne ke liye. The opposite side has a similar pattern only larger for your every day jwellery. Aah and this is your dressing table iss cuboard main tum apni sari make up and perfumes rak sakti ho. It is specially desighned for that and yahan bait kar dress. Ofcource if she push the top like this sari basics ke liye provisions hai and you can push the stool right in when your done... If you open this side cuboard then there is a full size mirror with extra light." 

"Pasand aaya?" Sidarth asked, the only response he got was a tight and tear filled hug from Piya. 

Krishi 

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai shakthi,
its nice..is siddharth doing good r bad for piya?seems he cares for her..at times i get confused..is the house trip over?y did he decline the holi party by panchi?ok continue soon..
shakthi04 thumbnail
LOL even I felt the the house trip is large but it's kind of important to show to what extent he will go for her even in areas he does not have to! I will add a note in the index asking people to skim through those parts ðŸ˜³

aah Sidharth is doing something very good for Piya and something a bit bad for Piya. Good! you will see in the later chapters. Bad HE IS PAMPERING HER! 

Yeah Sidharth has to decline because of the puja Piya needs to do... it has to be done on holi! 
Edited by shakthi04 - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 part.. D way u hav described d whole house was Awesome.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great home trip awesome love it thank you for pm