India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 15~ (Page 9)

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Rooj hello and bye, hope you have a good weekend, don't study to hard.

Beeni, i don't usaully have a break a month, lol. It just happened, and i normally don't go far, usually somewhere in Europe. But I do want to travel around the world some day, I love travelling too, maybe you can join me.

It's my first time in Rome, so hoping it will be good, what do you want? I'll get it for you, and post it out to you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
nitzee is a pain saira! i don't know! until you dont shoce the episode down her throat she wont watch it so better give the links in the PM too alright? pehlay she used to wath only important parts that i wud PM her but after the whole shaan hugging rahul she doesnt want to! she says she doesnt want to end up hating her favourite characters and she's crazy about shaan lollll but i think this episode she should watch fully! but still give her only part 3 and 4 to try out that has shhan's reaction!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2Sairaaaarooj-i

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ok B; I'll call her cutie-pie and nagg her till no end then she will LOL 
She has to watch this week's episodes how can she NOT! I mean, all this week has been fab! AND totally RBO style...Did she watch tuesdays? If she hasn't watch what I do then!

Nisha2

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Awww nisha thaankkks a lottt! but there is really no way i can reach london and join you to go for a trip to Europe! LOLL i love your "I'm bored" plans though! hilarious!  and ermmm i'd ask you to get me a minature burmingham palace if youre gooing to london but i just realised you're already there LOLLL Rome i dont  knowww you wont get to shop much will you in just a day!! Just bring yourself back with a normal head lolll

Nisha2

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i FORCED her to watch tuesday  and wednesday i really did! but she said NO! then i left her! but yes DOOOO nag her till she watches it! ususlly if you PM the links to her she'll watch them! LOLL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2Sairaaaa

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
^^OMG! Shocked she calls herself a shanak fan! when she missed tuesday and wednesday watch I'll give her a long lecture about how she can a eternal shanak fan when she misses the most important episodes...I bet she does and she doesn't tell you lol!

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Saira you sound sooo cute, with the plan you have come up with in getting Nitz to watch the episode. LOL

Haha my parents think I am mad, for doing such random stuff, but bless them they still go with it. Beeni i'll come down to Pakistan one day, form there we can travel somewhere, lol.

You want a minature palace? I can post that out for you. I will have around three hours to shop there. I already have it all worked out, but you will laugh at my plan, so won't post it here, lol.

Haha i need to come back with a normal head, as have exams coming up, lol.
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
LOL nisha you are adorable! <3

Saira: LOL no yaar nitzee is not the sort! i know her too well! she's very straight forward if she says no then it means no! she is also very stubborn haha!

Nisha2

Go to top