India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 15~ (Page 15)

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
First of all before i forget again yeah Nisha my parents and family are from Pakistan so we tend to go visit our home :) + Bona PM tho bayjo dekh lay gay ;). LOL the first part was from shais FF the leg wrapping one was mine :P I would write an OS but i have Problem witH concepts! But the morning scene I want that they SO close theY can feel each otheR breathing *sigh* + Bona you know if we actually i Would probably not stop giggling LOL im Shy in real until you get to know me that iS HAHA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Anisha I am the sameShocked.. honestly I am not like this in real lifeROFL I am too cuteee and bubblyWink but its the shanak effect or the yasharan effectWink ahem.. that makes us go gagaWink

@NishaHug really u were down... I wish we knew each other then .. I came down to london in 2004... I soo wished we knew each other.. if u come down here please let me knowHug can't wait too meet u.. and anisha if u are down tooWink... noo yaar I don't have an aussie accent.. I am trying to cultivate one ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Awww Anisha and Bona you guys are shy? Yeah i am pretty normal in real life too, it really is the shanak/yasharn effect. LOL But i am sure we will have a blast if we ever meet. Big smile 

Bona yeah  wish we knew each other before, i'll def let you know if i come down, don't think it will be for a while, its like 24hours away.Cry But if you come to the UK, let me know, will love to meet you.Big smile
You don't have an accent? i quite like it, i watch the soap neighbours sometimes, and like the accent,LOL

Guys you have fun chatting. I need to sort some stuff out before i go to sleep. I need to wake up at 3.30, and it's already 12.40, i was meant to have an early night. LOL But it was soooo good to catch up with you guys. Hope you have a great weekend.Big smile

Good night Anisha, good day Bona, try not to have too many ahem ahem thoughts. Catch up next week, will miss you, love you loads.Hug

bones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
LOL Ive NEVER been down + doubt i will for a LOONG time HAHA. Ive only ever been to Pakistan. Thats a Holiday for my family LOL. I might try to when i get married LMAO! My hubby will be like 'how the HELL do you know someone from Australia?' HAHA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2bones88

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

LOL Ive NEVER been down + doubt i will for a LOONG time HAHA. Ive only ever been to Pakistan. Thats a Holiday for my family LOL. I might try to when i get married LMAO! My hubby will be like 'how the HELL do you know someone from Australia?' HAHA

Haha i was about to log out, but saw your post, Anisha you planning on getting married?LOL If so it can be your honeymoon destination, its a really nice place.LOL Actually don't go there for your honeymoon, your husband won't let you meet Bona.WinkLOL Ok i am going before you kill me.LOL

bones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
LOL yes Nisha Im shy :) + LOL thays what I say whenever iM on late that ill go off inabit but we get talking + donT wanna leave! Im off too now. Gonna read FFs as my bedtime story LOL + then dream of SHANAK *sigh*. Have fun Nishaaaa. Buy me something :) + will miss you :(. Bonaa dont forget PM ;). You Got day off so no problem :D. Oh and ive heard Priyas written HOT OSs :D. Can you PM me them ifyou hAve them please! Thanks! Anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@Nisha take care babesHugHugHugHugHug loveeeee yaaaHeart and I watched it too.. I mean when I was small I used to watch neighboursROFL but then I got addicted too bold and the beautiful but now I am happy with indian showsWink... and u have a good and safe tripHug gonna miss u loadssssss.

@Anishaaa... that way ur hubby will know u liked shanak.. thats how u met a person from australiaROFL
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Good Morning everyone....Hope you guys have a nice weekendBig smile.....

Please don't forget to work the chaska!Big smile.....

Go to top