RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 15~ - Page 105

Posted: 13 years ago
Mom had packed Lunch ... But i wanted to eat Veg Biryani from the cafeteria as it was yummmmy .... .
So i gave away my Lunchbox to someone else .... and enjoyed the Biryaaani ...  Heheheheheh !!!

And same pinch ... even my Boss was missing today !!!!!

Hello Shalini, Bona, Beeni, Vatty and anyone esle online at the moment.....

Ab kya howa???....
Hiiiyaaa May Darling ...

Kuch nahi huaaa ... Everything is fineeee !!!!!!
Bas were discussing Manzil forum talking nonsense  about RBO !!!!!!
Mayyyyyyyyyyy! kuch nahi hua lol hum toh chahtay hain kay KUCH ho! btw congrats you're on the hot seat! i shall ask you some stuff!
@ twinoo!! Chill maar!!🤗

@shals: hey my exam was nice....it was english yaar! its gotta be nice😳

went mad answerin gthe writing skills....alll kind sof topics from ragging to organising a competition to writing an article on a bus accident....but the end result was awesome ðŸ˜³

hi may di!!🤗

Beeeeni - Hum Chahte hain ki KUCH Chatpata ho !!!

Hahahahahahaha
LOL shalini definitely! <3
ur right guys🤗 sorry didn't mean to hurt ur feelings just had to vent it out... btw u guys r making me hungry🤣
Originally posted by tofeeees

Mayyyyyyyyyyy! kuch nahi hua lol hum toh chahtay hain kay KUCH ho! btw congrats you're on the hot seat! i shall ask you some stuff!

Thanks Beeni...The questions are okay....OS assignment are a problem😆....

Btw I repeorted that thread on the other forum....That's all we should do....Let's not repeat history and cuase problems for Veena...

Uff, our show is always targeted....No would dare post about the other two....Becuase their fans would come down on them, like a tonn of bricks....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bones88

ur right guys🤗 sorry didn't mean to hurt ur feelings just had to vent it out... btw u guys r making me hungry🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

er......I asked a long time ago...lol.....but did we get any reply to our rantings?😃