RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 15~ - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
shaz im good nice seeing all u girls after such a long time wow 3BB girls just missing 2 lol
someone start off the besharmi i have to go soon batt on my laptop will die in 30mins and charger is at home when im at my sisters lol

bona started it so khanak in sexy red dress so we know how the actuall scene was and it was right in keeping to her character now lets discuss what we would have wanted to see lmao
@shaz🤗 same here sweetie🤗 btw I can't stop watching ur mix... its daily dose to de stress 🤗

@rafs🤣 agree but einstein too will fail at understanding it.. or should I say putting the pieces together 😉

o yeah nattie if u need anything ill pm u my email add and just ask me anything and ill try to help, the email add goes straight to my phone so i should see it quickly
rafs we already saw alot🤣 and the dialogues at the end🤣😉 very very happy real (khanak style)
@Raf: Thats what everyone says! Be urself! But when I actually go infront of the interviewer I am the biggest dumbo ever! 😆 LOL! Yeah I'm doing that only.. Btw LSOP is not my first choice therefore Im not serious abt it.. 🤣 And wow! Kingston! Ur in 4th Year? Matlab if I come to Kingston in sept, you wont be there? 😔 Btw Ive been to Kingston on its open day.. Its nice.. But my first choice will be Surrey! I love Surrey Uni! Gosh!! Simply loved it! 👍🏼

@ShanakMeet4Lyfe: Hi Im Nattie! 😊 May I know ur name? Btw I love ur id! If it was YasharanMeet4Lyfe I would have been.. 😍 😍 😍 Hayyyeeee!!
Originally posted by bones88

hailaaa we have all medical students😉.. tell me one thing whats the chemical used that makes yasharan chemistry burn alive🤣

The answer to your question my dear is a complex one, do not know if any of the medical professionals on this forum have an answer for it. Rafia may be able to figure something out lol.

Anyways hey Shaz hope all is well with you!

@Nattie good luck on your future endeavors  hope you do well in your interviews. Glad you have Rafia here to guide you! Be yourself and do your research about recent medications.😃
Edited by adventure_gurl - 13 years ago
Hi / Bye everyone....See you tomorrow😃......

Good luck with the interview Natty!...
@Raf: Yes plz do that.. Send me ur email through pm.. Even my emails go on my fon.. Got a new one just recently! Blackberry Torch!! Gosh am in love with it!!

@Besharmi: Im new and so very innocent, so you guys start and I enjoy and I might join in if I get corrupt ideas! 😉
oh bona i know it was great but not besharam do i need to tell rooj to get rid of ur title lol
@ nattie yeah ill be gone surrye uni is nice but with kingston town centre is a 5 min walk away so thats why im always poor lol
and trust ne ull be fine
ok girls just got a batt warning got another 10mins here lol
ill post my thoughts b4 i leave lol
@ adventure_gurl Heyy thanks for the goodluck! Really need it! But its on tues.. All plz pray that I get offer from it! Although its not my first choice but still dont want a rejection on my ucas! LOL! Btw whats ur name? 😳

@May: Thankiiiieesss Huni!! Good Neeend!! 😃 Have Shanak dreams!!