Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rooj hello and bye, hope you have a good weekend, don't study to hard.

Beeni, i don't usaully have a break a month, lol. It just happened, and i normally don't go far, usually somewhere in Europe. But I do want to travel around the world some day, I love travelling too, maybe you can join me.

It's my first time in Rome, so hoping it will be good, what do you want? I'll get it for you, and post it out to you.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nitzee is a pain saira! i don't know! until you dont shoce the episode down her throat she wont watch it so better give the links in the PM too alright? pehlay she used to wath only important parts that i wud PM her but after the whole shaan hugging rahul she doesnt want to! she says she doesnt want to end up hating her favourite characters and she's crazy about shaan lollll but i think this episode she should watch fully! but still give her only part 3 and 4 to try out that has shhan's reaction!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok B; I'll call her cutie-pie and nagg her till no end then she will 😆 
She has to watch this week's episodes how can she NOT! I mean, all this week has been fab! AND totally RBO style...Did she watch tuesdays? If she hasn't watch what I do then!
tofeeees thumbnail
Awww nisha thaankkks a lottt! but there is really no way i can reach london and join you to go for a trip to Europe! LOLL i love your "I'm bored" plans though! hilarious!  and ermmm i'd ask you to get me a minature burmingham palace if youre gooing to london but i just realised you're already there LOLLL Rome i dont  knowww you wont get to shop much will you in just a day!! Just bring yourself back with a normal head lolll
tofeeees thumbnail
i FORCED her to watch tuesday  and wednesday i really did! but she said NO! then i left her! but yes DOOOO nag her till she watches it! ususlly if you PM the links to her she'll watch them! LOLL
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^OMG! 😲 she calls herself a shanak fan! when she missed tuesday and wednesday watch I'll give her a long lecture about how she can a eternal shanak fan when she misses the most important episodes...I bet she does and she doesn't tell you lol!
Nisha2 thumbnail
Saira you sound sooo cute, with the plan you have come up with in getting Nitz to watch the episode. 😆

Haha my parents think I am mad, for doing such random stuff, but bless them they still go with it. Beeni i'll come down to Pakistan one day, form there we can travel somewhere, lol.

You want a minature palace? I can post that out for you. I will have around three hours to shop there. I already have it all worked out, but you will laugh at my plan, so won't post it here, lol.

Haha i need to come back with a normal head, as have exams coming up, lol.
tofeeees thumbnail
LOL nisha you are adorable! <3

Saira: LOL no yaar nitzee is not the sort! i know her too well! she's very straight forward if she says no then it means no! she is also very stubborn haha!
tofeeees thumbnail
okay guys i'm off it's really late here now! See you around soon everyone! Nishaaa have loadsss of funnnnn! Muah!

Sairaaaa love youuuuu! byeee
Nisha2 thumbnail
Awww Beeni you are sooo sweet, thanks! Good night honey. Hope you have a great weekend, i'll hopefully catch up with you on mon, till then take care.🤗

Bonaaaa 🤗