Twilight
Twilight

RPattz speaks out frm the set of BD

rob_ian IF-Sizzlerz
rob_ian
rob_ian

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson speaks out from the set of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'

This morning, Robert Pattinson ("Edward Cullen" in the Twilight Saga) called into The Ryan Seacrest Show on 102.7 KIIS FM, smack dab in the middle of production for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

"I'm calling from somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Canada, in a big pile of mud and rain and cold . . .  I honestly have no idea where I am, by some trees in Canada," he explained. During the interview, production noises could be heard, and Pattinson explained that he was "kind of sliding down a mudhill" and "thrown down a pit" so as "to find a place [he would] not . . . get run over."

A few subjects of note came up during the talk, one of which is the irony of his character's name ("Jacob") in Water For Elephants as contrasted with the Team Edward versus Team Jacob dynamic which runs so strongly throughout the Saga.

"It is quite funny, as soon as I read it that was . . . actually one of my main concerns, one of my only concerns . . . I think that the fact that he's Polish as well . . . kind of takes away from it . . . it's very different from Twilight," he laughed.

"It's sort of a big beautiful old-fashioned love story . . . set in the '30s . . . me and Reese Witherspoon playing lovers, it's very sweet," he elaborated. One of the interesting stories coming off of his work on the film has been his strong working relationship with and respect for the movie's elephant, Tai, which portrays "Rosie," an important and influential circus creature.

"It's completely amazing . . . working with kids or elephants . . . they're the most kind of sophisticated, gentle creatures you could hope to work with. I mean right from the very first day . . . when I met Tai who plays Rosie in the movie . . . she was with five or six other elephants, and it is kind of intimidating in the beginning, especially when they're standing on their back legs. . . I got carried around in her mouth and stuff . . . and you suddenly realize how incredible they are," he said.

As for how he's been enjoying life lately . . . "I'm pretty happy with the way things have gone, stayed working stayed busy . . . all you can ask for."

Link-http://www.twilight-today.com/robert-pattinson-speaks-out-from-the-set-of-the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn.html

Full Audio of Robert Pattinson's Interview on Ryan Seacrest Show-

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.3962.Disha17Devil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.bd670816-Zeenat-radt

Disha17 Senior Member
Disha17
Disha17

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
nyc post Maahiii.....Hug
thanks 4 sharing dear!!.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rob_ian

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL By some trees in Canada? ROFL  He sounds so lost.
It's adorable.

Thanks M! =]

-Jot. 

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 05 March 2011 at 4:37pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top