Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
 kaye lovely day, oh tho hai kokila losing her voice, Rashi phass gaye , bechari hetal aur urmilla ka micro wave ka jukar shoru ho gaye..

Part one
 The birds are shitting n eating the grain while maharani rathi  is sleeping with her face mask on, kaye life hai.  she gets up very proud of herself   she touches the grain to see if it is dry happy as larry.    Aham comes down followed by nani, hetal comes aham dikra you are still at home, he replies yes kaki i had a small job to do, kokila comes Aham dikra drink some tea ,he replies no mom jai shree krishna  n leaves, ma gopi vahu isnt with you, no she had some work to do in the kitchen  so she came down.  look jigars wife is here cleaning the grains look she has just dried the grain i told her to wash n dry it, Rashi very proud of herself,  we are having festival tomorrow we need  a lot of it, yes ma i will call Gopi vahu she will make everything her self,   Gopi vahu kokila calls, Rashi says there is no need i have thought (she thinks) i will make kheer, kokila looks at the grain  she says  to rashi this is the grain that you have cleaned, ji kaki i have washed n cleaned it  kokila replies i can see bird shit, rashi looks shocked hetal n gopi look  nani gets up to look kokila says oh this is the what you will use for the prayers  to make kheer, you cleaned n washed but after that you did not take care of it you just left it alone nani shocked, so the birds n pigeons could fly over it, Rashi thinks no no kaki ji nothing like that its malai i had put it on my face n hand, kokila says alright  if its malai put it on your face, everyone waiting me tooo LOLClapkokila should have made her doit, rashi say meh tho , Hetal say leave it kokila, she made a mistake   mistake, mota bhabi  you dil rashi makes mistake after mistake  and u always hide her mistakes n u rashi you can even do one job right yet you ring your own bell , kokila say  i am asking why you did not keep an eye on it  if you had then this would never have happened, Rashi says kaki ji i didnt know when this happened, hetal interupts these birds n pigeon come anytime you dont  when they come n it could have happened inside the house, kokila says  well if you keep your eyes shut then you will know when it happened,  you explained to your dil that doing one job at a time  is better, n now look at this grain  we cannot use  it for  tomorow prayers, look rashi my mother asked you to do one thing n now that is bad, hetal says to rashi go into store room n get  new one , kokila tells her no gopi vahu you will do everything, rashi looking at Gopi with daggers in eyes, kokila says to Gopi first serve ma some food. 

part two
kokila says to nani ma come food is served at the table,  nani follows   Rashi goes after nani, nani ji  i am sorry i didnt know when it happened, nani replies once you are distracted this is what happens.  Rashi looks sad, what ever happened happened take care for next time,  nani leaves Rashi says i dont know why it happens to me, hetal is listening, rashi sees her mistakes can be made by everyone  and kakji always forgives her Gopi vahu hetal looks at  but mummy ji you show no concern for me ,  who ever whats says whatever they want and it doesnt matter to you, hetal listening to this nonsense, she should slap her n leave.  Rashi leaves leaving hetal sad no rashi its not like that,  its not that i dont want to help you but what to do, i cannot reply to those sharp words i will not beable to take it.
At cm kinjal n urmila come home   mahma ji reading the newspaper come come kinjal dikra  jai shree krishna , kinjal replies jai shree krishna he says to kinjal you went out with your fey,  very nice.  urmilla looks vexed, get me some tea urmilla, urmilla  goes up to wherever i see you you r reading your newspaper or at the shop,  mahma replies both are necessary  shop runs the house n the newspaper tells you whats happening in the world n in our country, urmilla shouts what news  half the newspaper is advertisments mahma replies that is necessary  you can tell from the stores what is new in the stores. urmilla says really then go n get me that micro  i want it now, micro mahma confused, urmilla says where food gets heated up fast n you can cook in it, mahma laughs then say microwave , urmila say yes yes what ever it is any samjdarrperson would know from a eye movement  is enough  i forgot that  you are not samjdaar,  rashi ki papa  i want that micro, he replies no its to expensive i cannot afford it, urmilla says i have married my two dikris at modi parivarr n brought their dikri  as my dil  here, n still crying over the same things. mahma looks at her plse slap her.  kinjal walks in looking at urmilla n walks off, urmilla stands there thinking, she gives the newspaper back to mahma here keep reading that , i will get a microwave in this house. 
Back a t mm nani compliments gopi on her cooking, she asks kokila if there is a gita in the house, she would like to read it but kokila says gopi vahu knows the gita by heart, you can listen to her, nani happy she say to Gopi wonderful  you will let me listen, gopi  ji  nani Gopi happy. 
Rashi fuming  what kind of sass to i have never sticks by me, kargri always praising Gopi, i wish mummy had a magical  spell that could do something that kargri would vanish.    kargri must be praising Gopi oh i better go an see she looks worried

part 3
in nanis room kokila n nani r listening to Gopi praying, kokila proud,  nani says  wonderful koyli you must have done some good things in your life to get such a beautiful,  sanskari dil in gopi, Gopi blushes, Nani asks Gopi how many times have you read  Gita that you know everything by heart, gopi looks at kokila  hai ma Gopis mahmi house there is a mandir so gopi use to go there when she was young  so thats why she remembers everything. Nani says well done gopi vahu well done you have won my heart (one of my ff predicted this Big smile) Rashi walks in Gopi vahu everyday come n let me hear prayers ji gopi. nani sees rashi jigar ki vahu come come, seeing as the mandir is near your pias house you also must know the gita prayers, rashi looks shocked , gopi looks at Rashi , kokila say ma rashi learns a lot of things from her mother,  taunting rashi but if she does know surely she we can listen to her, Rashi quiet, no kaki  ji i always like to hear it from Gopi vahu  nani say  look at the love between the sisters,  kokila taunts yes yes i can see, mah tomorrow is shiv rathi we have a lot to do,  Gopi vahu will take full responsibility,  nani replies i know Gopi vahu will do everything but remember kinjal dhawal n vivan ji to give them invitation , kokila looks  shocked Rashi happy looking at rashi she says those people will be happy to be invited, rashi replies yes mummy n everyone will be happy, nani says to Gopi let me listen to you, Rashi looks mad standing there.
part 4
Rashi calls urmilla, urmilla in her room doing something doesnt pick up, the phone rings  rashi picks up hello mummy whats this have you started something new  that you phone rings for hours, urmilla says your  papa  mrs desai  has a micro wave n your pappa,  rashi says u  listen if i dont do something tomorrow  Gopi is going to get nani chest, Rashi  says mummy why have you gone quiet  urmilla in thinking mode, mummy what shall i do urmilla gora   rashi whats that,idot pavathi other name, they will be asking gopi to make a gora devi do you understand  ji mummy i understand ok  i will put phone down  one minute you have sung your song what about me, listen i am  thinking about microwave mummy forget it microwaves are expensive , urmilla say shob  look where my  dikri is standing modi parivar what use are they, Rashi say  listen mommy last time i used the money for your health from jigar ji this time jigar will be able to give.   urmilla says leave it i am not talking about that blood sucking fly jigar , rashi gets angry mummy  dont you dare protectiveLOL   urmilla says wonderful you feel for him, i was joking, i was not talking about him whats the point of having  a dil she says put phone dowm.
Gopi sleeping  n someone knocking at the door, Gopi looks at the time maji this time, shes worried she says kana ji plse keep it right.  she goes to open door n nani is standing there, nani looks n sees sheets n pillows on the floor. 

pre cap nani is telling gopi about the Gora devi to make it, she asks Gopi if she can kokila looks concerned rashi in the back ground  listening

ok guys have a wonderful weekend

God bless
Heart

Edited by fanbidaai - 04 March 2011 at 9:34am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajouriChetnakangel_subsuecyourmittushakiran patelzombieb1ndumiratoonaNas1chinookredazminamchhedarohini_2007loop118Candlesgujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalasiabunnydeenapalphienisnehsdavismitumiritamukundDamayantiMtanvy.sonic16zohrabanufarha451288shiny3emeliapaulsibilamanya7878binataadharsuvaaslondonukfan79rsinging~~~Sweta~~~***Anu***asiaheartJoshana458zanabegdirk41kieraknightley1nanda_gopaA HUGE FANtasshamsirgattusubarnsruksmsinipillai..anisha..-SuMee-shmuupiewalquest2000sunshine33-Swetha-_mehak_br2499shaffanaj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_madhu_sridharangelic8219SunriseGreen9staroneserialsevadPumpkinnblueopalSaniya93.Nafisa.pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4 march 2011 written update complete" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fsgtsarakhan

Groupbie

Fsgtsarakhan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Big smile

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanks a lot

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR. ATLEAST WE NOW KNOW RASHI HAS FEELINGS FOR JIGAR

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

-SuMee-

-SuMee-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Pumpkinn

IF-Rockerz

Pumpkinn

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thank you for the update ...

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
so rashi will be playing her fav sabotage game aain!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top