India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's reign and role....

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Dear friends, yesterday Baji's prempted words of Dutta's return to his Satta, along with Dutta's reference that he and Nakku would reign at Patil Wadi as king and queen..... made me think that like animals ,humans also need a territory which is their comfort zone, their home where they feel safe........

Two words played on my mind with regards to Dutta , first his territory and secondly his role it ,you may call it shape of things some musing ...... entirely from my pov...
one thing seems very transparent in the given circumstances that...... Dutta will still be the higher part of the heirarchy order......he will continue to lead than to be led......the doer than the waiting to do..... he will continue to maintain his powerful postion and maintain his character of honesty,integrity,valour and benvolence........he will continue to be looked up to for support,guidance and who knows instruction.......
In short, Dutta [withNakku] in role, will be at the top of the equilateral triangle, with Baji and Aye as the parellel sides , and the rest of the world as the bottom parellel line  thus, completing the power pyramid in Dutta's existence!!! 
Now my dear friends it would be interesting to view how the cvs of LTL are going to chisel this what Icall the changed Dutta as opposed to the DON Dutta Bahu who was cruel but kind ; who was as he was rather cruelly described recently by Phatto as someone  Mad,barbaric, murderer,......pagal,dhurida,khooni.... a view that sadly Dutta held about himself not so long ago......
Now friends this is where you might ask am I working for MS.Yardi or colors that Iam talking about Ms,Yardi in a recent aricle talked about gearing fiction towards rural settings...or something to that effect... anyway like you I only think about our Dutta...... who is and what he does.....
So I was mulling over the idea if his venue was changed from urban to a rural setting  in the role of mukhia Dutta Bhau......... remember same personality....... this time ruling with power,divine wisdom, applicable justice, and having his usual considerable clou tamong his territory.....  or a social messiah bringing in social justice reforms.......something along the lines of saamajj sawaa since he has both power, personality and finances....... Dutta's foci areas could be that  of equal opportunnities where both man and woman work to rear ,nurture and maintain the family unit,  he could promote essential education for children across the board ages...... support free elementary education leading up to further..... who knows he might support adult literacy and lead by example and go back to school......only jokin!!! ... anyway for the youth he wont try hard to be an icon as he may already be one .... Dutta may open more vocational /academic centres,outlets where pupils can acquire new skills to earn an honest living........  Dutta may also focus on the health and care side of his people , perhaps promote the use ayervadic science of medicines which have played a pivotal role in his life..........
I know friends this hamlet has lost it .... noooo.we do not want LTL TO BE LIKE THE REST OF COLORS OR OTHERS SOCIAL JUSTICE PROGS....I agree with you absolutely .... it is a love story Nakku is very much with him in his venue and role moted change........
Dutta is the same man we love,the same Bahu[not brother of course just title] we love, married to the same woman we love...........
So what do we say about hisproposed territorial scenario and role...... Dutta moving from affluent PN to humble surroundings[ note his present abode]  ..maybe a village..... should be interesting to watch Dutta in an environment which is foreign to him, Nakku I suspect would be more confident as she has seen the downside of things....... think of the covos between them........
Apart from this how many of you would like to watch Dutta perform a variet yof labourious tasks of tilling theland,sowing the seed, reaping the harvest as a farmer!! probably clad in a dhoti only....
as farmers do...... imagine the talks he is likely to have with Nakku and the lovely green fields with the breeze blowing and she wiping his brow during a lunch break.......... [no i have'nt talked about their children  ,too early yet ,have a heart get real!!jus married!! ]  ...... So much so for Mukhia Dutta Bahu  in a village setting....
How about folks if he was a social reformer......fiery...vehement.... clear about human right values
....... in thisrole hemay contiue to be clad in his historical attre  kurta/pyjama/waist coat /black of course  !
in this orole he may have plenty of oppostion which will bring phases of his anger at injustice only this time it would be righteous anger!!!  and the sleeping lion may stir or roarrrrrr.... I feel in this role both his magum personality and territory  will enlarge.........
So what do reckon my lovlies?? I know its a change and certainly transition causes movement , upheavel........but life can start on a fresher note.......I also know that if MISHAL leaves than we will all give a united shout  WRAP UP AND END THE SHOW...........
ONE chane  will be TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE that our powerful hero DUTTA changes in face or personality.........IN THAT IAM WITH YOU ALL FRIENDS VAADA!!! PUKKA VAADA!!

MISHAL RAHEJA , IF HE IS LEAVING ,THEN END THE SHOW...LTL..... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalOnly4DilishmahalaxmikCrystal29princessmithaicaptkirksimpleAnna-Azy-mIsHeZ.xanna44NainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful said...Hamlet Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

princessmithai Goldie
princessmithai
princessmithai

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey Hamlet,

Oh how i have always wished to call someone by that name ever since i ahve read Hamlet in my junior high and then enacted as oneEmbarrassed
Anyways back to discussion
I am very pleased to see that lots of new members of the forum actually comes up with thoughtful threads like we old members used to ... and  sincierly i was also thinking of starting athread almost along this line ..... well ALMOST being the pivottal word here .....
I quite like ur ideas of Dutta in an alternative surrounding his character analysis and his job description but then again my thread would have been how and what would be the roles of Dutta and the rest of the members of the PN once Dutta comes back .....
well to begin with I am quite not concerned about Kala and the rest ... they will of course meet the end they are due to .....
but what about the rest?
how does the CVs plan to end this ?????
after getting back his territory does Dutta give himself up to the law as we all know before everything he is an outlaw ....
So even if he gives himself upto the law and the law im sure would treat him kindly given the track record he maintained of being a good soul ...... what would be his life like and the rest of the ppl related with him once he serves his punishment which the law would not deny under any circumstances
I want the forum to give their own insights to this

Hamlet53

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
very well written!!!!!Hug

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hiya princess......just read your reply.....I must confess the idea of him going to law authorities never occured to ......good point ...... well in that case  he could become more of a HERO  FOR THE JANTA , especially if he is found innocent ............hmmmmmm very interesting..... iam thinking now...... he should  even aim for a politics then!!!! DUTTA PATIL JEE......

princessmithai

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Frankly I am not too warm to the idea of Tasha living happily ever after in PN. I hope they quit PN and move out and live like an ordinary couple as they are doing now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessmithaiHamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Very well written Hamlet. A king is always surrounded by knowen & unknown enemies, if they come to know he is weak or diverting in other fields, they will fight, or try to kill him to take over, like what Kala did. He has to remain powerful till end, so his people can live peacefully. so being a ruler he will always have different challanges coming his way. How he handles all of them & remains in power always, can be different tracks of LTL.Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top