Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Enjoyed the episode, infact the best week I could remember after a very very very long time where each and every episode was back to back super. I am geeting jittery now for next week as I am thinking that they might drag this KK KAY LIYEE LARKI  bit !!! we might see all SORTS of LADKEES , infact the way Suhana is getting excitted to find a LADKI is amazing , as she is forgetting that her Dad is not a LADKA anymore, with two grown up daughters and she will NOT consider a WIDOW or a DIVORCEE , she wants a LADKI  and Ishaan rejected a candidate because " US KAY DO DO BACCHAY HAIN !!!" I feel like saying " EXCUSE ME !!" , again SGP is refelcting a realistic senario as no matter how modern and progressive we become when it comes our selves we forget about everything else and wants the BEST, e.g. no matter how is our sons or brothers looks like we want " Khobsoorat Chaand Ka Tukda" , well done Suhana and Ishaan , ha ha ha

This reminds me of a joke, " A 90 year old bhudaa remarried and everybody asked , why ?? he said I just wanted to hear that ONE word, people asked , what word , he replied " When the Dulha enters the hall for rituals, everybody says " Hato Hato LADKA  aa raha hai 😆

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou for an excellent update.😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purva_j

Hey Shweta.. I just loves the way you write your updates... no nice.. its more readable and enjoyable when you write those...thanks dear.. God bless you...Purva

thanks a lot purva...😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all for the comments...

this week was one of the best weeks...and for me the highlight was the family scenes are back...and sushaan has entered into the family convo and prbs...looking forward for the next week....
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the awsome update.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shwetha.