Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Rocky and nidhi. (Page 5)

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

But yashi sach kahu to ranvijay is not very much interested in Nidhi. He goes behing other girls, ufffffffff kaise aadmi hai ranvijay. I feel tribhuvan is way better than Ranvijay.

Tribhuvsn is way better than Ranvijay LOL And his dialogues aren't only really good but funny too LOL About Ranvijay, nope, the guy is no way interested in Nidhi Wink (during the first episodes Ranvijay used to insult Ratna's family in every possible way and Nidhi too was once one of his victims, coz she was wearing some civic clothes and he couldn't stand her outfit LOL)

And anyways, I think Nidhi's and Rocky's jodi would look totally cute Embarrassed I felt so sorry for him, when Nidhi slaped him Ouch Sure, it wasn't the time for such a proposal and he could've said it way better, but when he said sorry and just left the room, I felt really sorry for him, poor Rocky Cry Just wonder, what he wants to say to everyone (last epis end). Hopefully not, that he wants to leave the house or something Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbros

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Lol, nobody can walk right up to someone and say - I want to marry you. Obviously, a girl like Nidhi will give a slap. In fact, some even throw sandals ! Rocky, however, was spared of that !

How much does he know Nidhi anyway ? Need to take one step at time..1st friendship, then proposal. Not proposal directly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
True Kezia, timing was not correct. He should have planned it in a better way. Just becoz he helped her that doesnt mean he can blurt out anything. But anyways bechara. I felt bad for him.

Nori : yes even I felt Ranvijya is not interested in nidhi, not only becoz of earlier kitpit but i feel ranvijay never wants to get tiedup. He is better off with out any naya shaddi. If he get married again how can he go wayward. So though his father may tempt him, but I feel maybe he wont succumb. Markande family are more discplined than Ranvijay's family.Markande's is still the ruling power, and everyone respects him.
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hope Nidhi does not get to the hands of Ranvijay.AngryI want Ranvijay to get the punishment and that too Surabh should do that.Big smile 

hope this happens......................Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index