Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

is it fair to salman ? (Page 7)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enyaa

do u think whats happening in the media recently regarding salman on ranbir-kat is fair ?
the way they show him ? angry ..helpless ..and not having control over this whole thing ?
i mean the songs they use ..  and those pitiful playground  tunes playing at the back of the videos of zoom and zing and other bollywood channels ..
isnt it too much ?

the rumors of him threatning ranbir through rishi ?! and many more .

i think salman should be praised highly for being so dignified about it ..
its very mature of him to stay freindly with kat ..helping her promoting her films on his show ..
and keeping his distance with ranbir ..
plus not commenting about it ..saying only good things ..

do the media and ppl think that --  the aishwarya episode  --- will happen all over again ?
 could it  be that  all his girlfriends r aishwaray ?!

why cant they believe it ..that he is dealing with the matter with a great manner ..
why cant they acknowledge that ?
there was one day somi ali and many other girlfreinds of salman who r freindly with him since their break up ..
how come we  hear nothing about that ?!

i think the gossip media in bollywood have crossed the line ..i still dont know how salman and his family r handling it ...

I don't know if you've noticed, but the media can be way too melodramatic about a lot of things. So, I wouldn't take all the effects, music etc around Salman seriously. Apart from that, Salman's love life has always been controversial, regardless. One's bound to hear over the top stories about him and his breakups etc.

Also, why should Salman Khan be praised at all? LOL It's not like he won a Noble Prize or so.....stuff like this happens in life. You're only supposed to move on and try letting it all go, so don't see what's so praiseworthy here. 

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
LOL Salman Khan is the ultimate HERO of bollywood...anything that has to do with Salman sells...that is why the media, especially these stupid news channels like zoom can't help but bring Salman's name in their show...and since there can't be new news every single day, they keep creating BS news about Salman..he is busy with so many films on his hand...he has no time to sulk over what katrina is doing!!! He is happy in his own life but the stupid media just create their own stories when it comes to Salman...ughhhh!! anyway I always knew Salman and katrina wouldn't be together and neither did I want it, I would be happy if he settles down with someone not from BW...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders~Poonam~Salyanka

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
u know what

its like the song
"kuch tho log kahenge
logon ka kaam hai kehna"
Salman ois always on the hot seat. People love to talk abt it bcoz of news related to him is always Spicey. Then be it Salman-Kat-Ranbir relation or his So called war with SRK. These people who are involved in it wont talk or even react to it but Media still makes up things, just to sell themselves in the market.

I remember seeing that Aaj Thak News with all possible Sad songs(Tadap Tadap to Tujhe Bhula Diya) and Salman's Scenes from his Movie ..... I am sure in Real Salman srsly wouldnt have been in such a bad state. He is busy with his work and he has committed himself to work but Media cant see him happy and so they keep in bugging with ths news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersSalyanka

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
so true.. saab ka din poora nahin hota if they dont talk abt salman khan once even haters cvant digest anything without talking abt salman khan once a day
woh_kattey Goldie
woh_kattey
woh_kattey

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
i don't find a big deal in such things.....its all part of entertainment nd stars willl hve to bear it.
~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenSalyanka

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
sorry .. i wasnt talking about the members only just in general .. when i see people around other sites and see the comments on article.. '
i didnt say the membersEmbarrassed.. and yes i do know the rules Tongue

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

so true.. saab ka din poora nahin hota if they dont talk abt salman khan once even haters cvant digest anything without talking abt salman khan once a day

Not loving or worshiping a celeb does not equate one as a hater....they have different preferences. You are a regular fan so you must be acquainted with this section's rules very well ji......you are not allowed to call members haters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

Go to top