Gopi Sleeping on the floor...Nani's reaction

Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you guys think nani saw gopi's bedding on the floor?....If she did how will gopi justify this? I am thinking she will say she has back pain or something. Aham will get really angry cuz almost the same thing happened when in the earlier episodes Kokila almost came in the room and gopi was sleeping on the floor. I don't think Kokila knows that gopi sleeps on the floor. Its time for Gopi to move on to the bed  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plan two  we predicted that first the bedroom then the bed  all comes together in the end the for the puppia juppia ok now i have gone into lala landπŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm glad Naani knows the truth, that Gopi sleeps on the floor, now i want Naani to come in the room and shake Aham awake and question him and make him change, her head was directly under his feet, that's not how to treat a wife.
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Nafisa that would be really funny if nani comes in and wakes aham up. He will probably jump of the bed πŸ˜† and will say "Ji nani ji".  
-Nafisa- thumbnail
thinking something else now, as it's a precap, it never leads to anything, i think she won't notice as she is concentrating on what she wants Gopi to do that day for the Shivratri pooja preparations. She will ask her what time she is going to wake up and start her work, she will say she will just come and then she will smile and watch Naani walk away, then she will close the door quickly and get ready and go downstairs. It's not going to lead to what we think.
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
But maybe aham will realize that it is dangerous for gopi to sleep on the floor while nani is around so he might suggest that gopi move on to the bed. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

But maybe aham will realize that it is dangerous for gopi to sleep on the floor while nani is around so he might suggest that gopi move on to the bed. 

That suggestion is even better.
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

And Gopi's reaction to this will be worth a watch...she might just faint πŸ˜†
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

As I posted on another topic Nani might herself think that Gopi is fasting. Another possibility is that nani might forget the incident  by morning. I would love it if she asks Rashi why she was sleeping on the floor πŸ˜ƒ And Ahem might take the clue and invite Gopi to his bedπŸ˜†

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes congratulation now it time for gopi to share the bed with ahem