Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how close is this to reality .......... (Page 5)

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

SABAAASH KIRTI....DEWW..U SAID IT..I AM THO COMPLETELY ENJOYING AND IN WITH GEET IN THIS HAPPENING NOW...

yes am married and i can understand it...the words of Mr.Maan Singh pierced the heart and soul of our geet..am mean its not always that he can get hurt or angry..she can also..and now its the same thing happening...he is getting the dosage of his own medicine...silence treatment ...which he wud do if she was the culprit....here he asked for it..now he wont get her easily..he will have to go the root of manafoying her...really pataofy her....noo sweet talking..but strong passion will also be needed ...she is wanting it...

so lets hope and see lots more drama and action in our maaneet

Hats off to you yaar for your post..am with u as always!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rosette80

Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

SABAAASH KIRTI....DEWW..U SAID IT..I AM THO COMPLETELY ENJOYING AND IN WITH GEET IN THIS HAPPENING NOW...

yes am married and i can understand it...the words of Mr.Maan Singh pierced the heart and soul of our geet..am mean its not always that he can get hurt or angry..she can also..and now its the same thing happening...he is getting the dosage of his own medicine...silence treatment ...which he wud do if she was the culprit....here he asked for it..now he wont get her easily..he will have to go the root of manafoying her...really pataofy her....noo sweet talking..but strong passion will also be needed ...she is wanting it...

so lets hope and see lots more drama and action in our maaneet

Hats off to you yaar for your post..am with u as always!Wink

yes I am also enjoying the current track ......... it is so full of fun ........ & the flavour of GHSP is back ....

& yes .......even maan needs to know how can a naaraz biwi treat ULOL ..... as he is new to all this ........he will know it very soon ........& I guess he already learned it LOL

coming to yesterday's episode ..... we can say now he turned the tables on geet .....
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
My answer: Of course I would be mad with my hubby! His life is connected to mine... we married

each other to be together... not for him to say such things as " You should have left me to die"! I

would probably do the same thing as Geet... Geet has every right to be Naraaz with Maan... she is

his life and he is her life.. if he were to end his.. it would end Geet's... Maan's anger makes his

character thrive.. and he was completely right about, " I will lose everything dear to me if I keep doing

this". Something along those lines... Im sure you all know what I mean..
Smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desigirl144

My answer: Of course I would be mad with my hubby! His life is connected to mine... we married

each other to be together... not for him to say such things as " You should have left me to die"! I

would probably do the same thing as Geet... Geet has every right to be Naraaz with Maan... she is

his life and he is her life.. if he were to end his.. it would end Geet's... Maan's anger makes his

character thrive.. and he was completely right about, " I will lose everything dear to me if I keep doing

this". Something along those lines... Im sure you all know what I mean..
Smile

yes dear ........ agree ........& thanks for understanding geet's POV .....
Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yes you are wright I am married I cant hear these words from my hubby. I will definitely behave same like Geet is behaving

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RENU1111

Yes you are wright I am married I cant hear these words from my hubby. I will definitely behave same like Geet is behaving

Thanks Renu ..... for understanding geet .............

& Those U love their beloved ones can never ever hear those lines from their mouth & geet's naaraz gi is very much justified ..........over here ...........

Go to top