India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how close is this to reality ..........

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Here if geet is giving maan the silent treatment …… it is only coz he told her …. She could have left him to die …… I mean like which wife can bear those words from her hubby …

If I was in geet's place even I would have been mad with my hubby in the same way … just like how geet is …. Coz no wife can tolerate that her hubby speaks to her about his death …… coz if her soul leaves her …… how is she supposed to survive ……  he is her everything ….  Doesn't his death result in her death ….. even if she was alive …. She would b like a zinda laash ….. a vegetable ….

All geet wanted to tell him that in his anger when he spoke about death … he was forgetting that there are 2 dependants who were surviving on him & what will be their fate if any thing happens to him …..

maan ... he forgot about his family only for a split second in his anger …. at that moment only ......

But he realised it very quickly what he said & what hurt her & how he was sorry for what he said …… & what was the main cause for his accident …… his anger …….. anger the root of all problems ……

If a hubby thought that he needs to say sorry to his wife .... I did not find wrong in any way ……

I am asking U all …… girls …….. if ur hubby says the same thing ……… will U keep quite or let him know that he was wrong …in saying so …

so what wrong did geet do ….. I really fail to understand …….. so wht if geet is naaraz with her hubby ........ she has the right to be naaraz ........ she has every right to behave that way she wants to behave with MSK ..... coz he is her hubby ……

she cannot be naaraz with her padosi … right … LOL

Coming to all the married women … don't u all do it …… tell me girls …if u are mad at your hubby for some reason …. don't u all give them the silent treatment …… Don't u all want him to come back to u to say sorry …. don't u all want them to understand u & the reason why u r angry with them …. All u want is them to understand U & once U know that they understood U … will U give in easily …….. no …. Not at all ……. This is what geet is doing right now … LOLLOLLOL

coz after such sort of rootna & manaana between hubby & wifey .... then only we can see … how romantic can it get for both hubby & wifey Wink…… coz every wife wants to be treated like a princess with her prince charming … wants to be felt special by her man ….

Coming to the unmarried girls …. Well u all also have seen some thing close to this in your homes may be … isn't it … where ur bhabhi might be naaraz with ur bhaiyya ….. or ur di naaraz with ur jiju …. And ur mother naaraz with ur father …… aur ur mami naaraz with mama …. Etc etc … many cases .........

Tell me one thing ……. if every thing is so lovey dovey where will the spice factor be … won't ur life be boring ….

coming to the show GHSP ... 

we have to be thankful that this is geet & all this does not last for more than 2-3 episodes …..

ok girls thanks for reading my post ....... I don't know how many will agree with me or not ...... but I had to let out my feelings ..... other wise i will not b able to sleep tonight ......LOL

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchsupriamaneet4lifeNiVu-mjht1SakshiGargmaansi007svijaya77Neha179gurpreet28Nav2010princess.rockssana_sugarbunmausam19drdee142-Zoya-rosette80_RashmiRenu13LuvScooby-Veritaserum-sumona28rs12345VSai2008Mehek25divareenaBul3craziekudianuandaviAmoureuxSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFankirti_fijileverneLoquacious_AashDownhill

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Sahi kahan...I think puraane CVs ke aane ka asar dikh raha hain. nice going!

Nice post , girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Good post.
I am just 18 so don't know about all the things LOL...but yes Geet is right.

And yes if my hubby say about death like this infront of me...at the moment, I will slap him 100% 

One more thing i like to say,

My bro nature is like MSK, u know short temper...
I remember once he got angree on Bhabhi very badly...bhabhi was like Geet almost 5 days. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonidewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
a very good post, i like it, i am not married but i would want my husband to say that i should let him die, now way i am going to do that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobydewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mechantefille

Sahi kahan...I think puraane CVs ke aane ka asar dikh raha hain. nice going!

Nice post , girl

thanks dear ........ yes the effect we have noticed in yesterday's episode the flavour is back .......
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maitri17

Good post.

I am just 18 so don't know about all the things LOL...but yes Geet is right.

And yes if my hubby say about death like this infront of me...at the moment, I will slap him 100% 

One more thing i like to say,

My bro nature is like MSK, u know short temper...
I remember once he got angree on Bhabhi very badly...bhabhi was like Geet almost 5 days. LOLLOL

thanks dear ....... OMG .... U will slap him ...LOLLOLLOL 

wow ....... ur bhabhi gave him silent treatment to ur bhaiyya for 5 days ..... that was gud ....i guess after that he controlled his anger .....LOLLOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

a very good post, i like it, i am not married but i would want my husband to say that i should let him die, now way i am going to do that.

thanks kirti .....

yes dear ..... no wife / fiancee / lover .......would like to hear those words from their life partner ..... & would do that to them .......
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hima awesome post dear . Hima here  you want to show the reality of the life. Superb description dear. I loved it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top