Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Who do you think will win? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who do you think will win?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
116 [70.30%]
34 [20.61%]
10 [6.06%]
5 [3.03%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I want it to be Chang. But wow, what logic displayed by some members: If Sushant wins, it is because he deserves to. If Chang wins, it is because the show is rigged. Double standards!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I want it to be Chang. But wow, what logic displayed by some members: If Sushant wins, it is because he deserves to. If Chang wins, it is because the show is rigged. Double standards!!

Most of these people wanted Chang to win if not Sushant. So its not like they are against Chang. . Rather than double standards, I would say it is a case of doubt being planted owing to the rumours that Chang will be made winner by the production house-cos nobody ever made such sort of statements (which you wrote above) before such articles came up. Its a case of manifested doubts, just like everyone was going on and on saying that if Ankita reached the finals, it would be only cos Sushant had 'threatened' the production house. (there was an article of this sort that had been published). Surprisingly, no one pointed out "double standards" when people used to say if their favourite reaches the final, its cos she/he deserves to, if Ankita makes it to the finals, it will be cos of Sushant only.Big smile

That is why I always feel it is better to avoid the topic of double standards on this forum. Its an endless discussion. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 06 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre..Sonii..AreYaar

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Is there any post that says Chang is not deserving contestant or Yana is not a deserving contestant???
If a fan writes Sushant must win coz he is deserving that doesn't imply that others aren't......all are deserving that is why they are in finals....

Everyone knows how much hard work, pain and sleepless nights they have put it to come to this stage.

I don't find a fan supporting a contestant and saying him/her deserving shows any double standards, 
Its just because the poll result says something and the articles are saying something, the doubt infuriates in mind
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Is there any post that says Chang is not deserving contestant or Yana is not a deserving contestant???
If a fan writes Sushant must win coz he is deserving that doesn't imply that others aren't......all are deserving that is why they are in finals....

Everyone knows how much hard work, pain and sleepless nights they have put it to come to this stage.

I don't find a fan supporting a contestant and saying him/her deserving shows any double standards, 
Its just because the poll result says something and the articles are saying something, the doubt infuriates in mind

@bold: yes there are. for example:

Originally posted by rao_rajput

we only wnt suhant to win he really deserve......no chang.....only sushant

this post implies that chang is not deserving and hence should not win. and there are lots more, not only for chang, but for yana as well, claiming that all she does is lifts and what not. so yes, there are posts which say they are not deserving. u know that and i know that. so it would be nice if we stopped pretending that there aren't.

supporting ur fav is not double standards. but saying that it is only fair if ur fav wins and it is all cheating if some other guy/gal wins is double-standards, especially when u have no proof. i am 100% sure that if Chang does go on to win, some (at least one person) of you will say "see i knew it. it was fixed." and if sushant goes on to win, some of u will say, "oh the show wasn't rigged after all!" see now that is double-standards.

and as for the poll. now, this poll is hardly representative of the indian population and their likes and dislikes, don't u think so? i mean the majority here didn't like shekhar or mahi, yet they made it this far. didn't they? so please don't go by these polls. chang does have fans and so did shekhar and mahi. the only difference is that not many chose to come on IF.
..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@ Rapier, the post you quoted says "no chang only sushant"so whats harm? I think only one can win the title, as long as both dont get equal vote.........Ermm
Read it as the way you want, everyone is free to do so.....
Is a fan call who says Sushant deserves, 
one post holds more importance over others who try to keep calm ?

As said there were innumerable post to tell this Even I can dig the past and say these were accusations made, but me not interested....

nikitagmc

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Im not against Sushant or yana.
But I felt JDJ did wrong in choosing Sushant and Yana in the competetion.

JDJ is a show for non-dancers, means celebs who cant dance joins the show and then the one who has improved most wins..

we all know SUshant did ZNKD and he learned dancing from there and its actually cheating, Yana has danced in bolylwood already also, while Chang has not done any, and for him dancing was something new.

So thats why I felt he deserve winning. He has shown a lot improvement from being a non-dancer to a dancer.
While Sushant was a dancer already and just became better.

I dont know if any of u read the article regarding Neha who was supposed to join JDj but then at the end she was told she cant as she did 1 dance performance on Saroj Khan dance show and that u cant join JDJ if u already did a dancing show, dont know why the forgot the fact that Sushant did ZNKD .

Im not a fan of anyone.
I am just saying what I feel is true, also I felt Mahi shouldnt had reached top 4, as she didnt improve at all, she ws only there bcs of fan following from LTL, while Krushna who got eliminated should had reached top 4, but again Krushna also did Nach Baliye as far I remember, so again not fair.

So over all JDJ made a lot mistakes, and didnt check anything before this show, they just doing it all for TRP

Im not pointing fingers at any or bashing, this is just my POV

Edited by -Nadii- - 07 March 2011 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayariRapier

how_to_be_dead Newbie
how_to_be_dead
how_to_be_dead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
As far as the motive of the show is concerned, the winner could be Chang. However, the person who deserves to win in any case is Sushant owing to his energetic and graceful performances.

The act to bring together dancers as well as non-dancers and expect competition between them or reward the best seems unjustifiable to me.

If at all the show runs merely on its objectives which the person the person above has states. I guess, picking Yana and Sushant to challenge Mahi, Chang and Ankita is irreverent as much as when a tortoise rewarded for its persistence against a hare which possessed a natural running ability for the sake of motive of the race which meant to see who advanced in the process and not the one who genuinely deserved it.

It is not Chang who has to be blamed or Sushant, but the purpose of the show.

nikitagmc

Go to top