India-Forums

Was it right for Jai to do that? (Page 7)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by akanna

Here we go again, and again, and yet again, and then again, wait again??? LOLOL...

So much of ignorance!! Always bashing Jai because he was in TKT and he was the biggest threat for D on DID-LM show!! But at the same time, all praises for Shiamak and Marzi!! At least get your information right before you jump in with bashing someone!! Do you even know which dance school Jai graduated from?? Do you know he was a winner on BW show before coming to DID1?? Where do you think he was trained in dance from?? If you ever watched DID1, did you watch the episode where he thanked his first guru?? Go figure all that out first and then talk!!!

Big smile obviously you didn't follow DID 1 well enough.........when Jai mentioned that he was Shaimak's student and gave him crecdit for his success, Terrence's face  turned red to a point where it had to be edited out.......but newspapers picked up the story and published it so that people would know about the incident.......Smile and who cares whose student Jai is? the point is that he doesn't seem to want to take blame for assisting Rajeev on average and below average performances but is first in line to take credit for good performances......If Jai is so eager to share his choreography with his fans then why doesn't he announce what he has done every week? why only announce it when it's good? Smile

PS --- D sir also won Boogi Woogie Confused and he was the winning mentor in DID lil masters not a runner up.......so much for Jai being a threat of any sort to D Sir........Tongue

The same newspaper folks missed out to report the part when Remo walked out of the set in DID2!!! LOL... So who do they write for I wonder?? I dont think Terence will ever show a red face like that on a TV show!! He is not a dramabazi like some other mentor on DID!!! LOL Jai has shown arrogance in the beginning which he acquired from his dance guru!! The same arrogance we see in Falon, Marzi, and all too!! Being in TKT helped him to tone it down, and we have also seen other TLCDC students showing the same kind of humble attitude on DID1, DID2 and DID-LM!! All of TKT have commented on the same thing they learn/learned from their master!!

D also won BW, dont know first or runner up as I never followed that show! Jai wasnt the runner up on LM, Atul was!! So were Manoj and Vaishnavi!! LOL...

Jai has mentioned all the good and bad choreography he has done, at his website! He doesnt write about all of them in FB, since his fans check his webpage more than FB!!

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

IMHO Jai was right when He was disappointed by the result of DID1 and LM - in both the cases He was deserving  to win !! Tongue 
But I agree that he couldn't be politically correct when showing his disappointment like you Tongue

Agree with ya Nishi!! Jai deserved to win in DID1, we all know that.. Someone who was #1 in votes the week before, how can he be #4 in the finale week?! At least he should be #2.. The way D turned out to be in DID2.. So we all know very well as to who would have been in #4 that time, but that would have put only two teams in top three!! The same strategy might have used in DID2 too..

Yes Jai doesnt know how to talk, and he talks too much at times! LOL.. He is an artist who expresses his true emotions - let it be sorrow or happiness... He never bashed Jeetu, he meant Atul deserved to win, which is true too - technically Atul was a much better dancer than Jeetu, but Jeetu was so naive that he connected well with the viewers.. I am happy for both kids..
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

IMHO Jai was right when He was disappointed by the result of DID1 and LM - in both the cases He was deserving  to win !! Tongue 
But I agree that he couldn't be politically correct when showing his disappointment like you Tongue

Agree with ya Nishi!! Jai deserved to win in DID1, we all know that.. Someone who was #1 in votes the week before, how can he be #4 in the finale week?! At least he should be #2.. The way D turned out to be in DID2.. So we all know very well as to who would have been in #4 that time, but that would have put only two teams in top three!! The same strategy might have used in DID2 too..

Yes Jai doesnt know how to talk, and he talks too much at times! LOL.. He is an artist who expresses his true emotions - let it be sorrow or happiness... He never bashed Jeetu, he meant Atul deserved to win, which is true too - technically Atul was a much better dancer than Jeetu, but Jeetu was so naive that he connected well with the viewers.. I am happy for both kids..

Artitsts don't know how to talk? intersting, then why was D sir so gracious when he didn't win DID 2?  He didn't go around bashing Shakti, and the audience.........Is D sir not an artist? So just because Jai can dance like millions of other people in the world can, that gives him the right to be arrogant and mean-spirited in defeat? Tongue
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Where did I say artists dont know how to talk?? Read my post carefully, and dont twist my words!! I said that about Jai.. It means he is one of those artists who dont know how to talk, not all artists are like that! I have seen some other artists too like that - no diplomacy when they talk, they just let out their emotions! Why only mention D, neither Mayuresh nor Vrushali nor Amrita said anything either!! They didnt say anything when they were eliminated when they were DID contestants either! They never showed any faces either at any time, when other contestants or other LM team dancers won POD awards or grand salutes or standing ovations or great comments from the judges!!
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Where did I say artists dont know how to talk?? Read my post carefully, and dont twist my words!! I said that about Jai.. It means he is one of those artists who dont know how to talk, not all artists are like that! I have seen some other artists too like that - no diplomacy when they talk, they just let out their emotions! Why only mention D, neither Mayuresh nor Vrushali nor Amrita said anything either!! They didnt say anything when they were eliminated when they were DID contestants either! They never showed any faces either at any time, when other contestants or other LM team dancers won POD awards or grand salutes or standing ovations or great comments from the judges!!

TongueExactly D sir, Amrita, Mayuresh, Vrushali etc were all gracisious in defeat........so where does being an artist come in to play? Being an artist doesn't give one the right to bash little kids and belittle their achievements like Jai did to Jeetu........Smile  Speaking of Mayresh, he himself said that Jai was arrogant, and that's his friend..........so go figure, sounds like other "artists" don't respect Jai either......Tongue
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Gees!!! This is insane!! Anyway, one more try - I said Jai IS AN ARTIST, I didnt say all artists!! I just wrote that as an adjective for him, didnt mean to generalize artists!! Go figure!!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Jai got that arrogance from his original dance school, and that school is well known for the "attitude" of its dancers!!
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Jai got that arrogance from his original dance school, and that school is well known for the "attitude" of its dancers!!

Big smile  I didn't know Jai's school was known for anything......but thanks for sharing...I mean I know D sir's dance school because a few people from his dance school actually made it in to DID 2....Don't know much about Jai's school, never hear of it besides from him and his fans....D sir has a dance school too, he won Boogie Woogie as well, he finished 2nd in DID 2,  was the winning mentor in DID lil masters, choreographed for Farah, and yet no sense of mean attitude, or arrogance..........I guess everyone is different......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 07 March 2011 at 12:14pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index