Was it right for Jai to do that? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 Arey the source is Mihirbhai who posted the news on another thread.......it came right from Jai's Facebook......... 😃 As for other assistants, I follow D sir and have never seen this kind of arrogant behavior from him......... 😃
He never took credit nor say he chreographed the performance.
He just say go and watch it....that's all.

Dude, why do you hate Jai so much? ðŸ˜• And why do you have him as a friend on FB when you don't even like him? 🤔
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 Arey the source is Mihirbhai who posted the news on another thread.......it came right from Jai's Facebook......... 😃 As for other assistants, I follow D sir and have never seen this kind of arrogant behavior from him......... 😃

Okay.......since you didnt post the source/content here - Copied from Mihir's thread and posting it here for REFERENCE !! 😃
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jai's facebook update:

Asst. Rajeev Surthi for DID Doubles only on ZEE TV :) Plz do watch this FRIDAY & SATURDAY performance by Vikram & Niharika. God Bless!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now can you show me where he took CREDIT here ?? 😕 He asked HIS FANS to go and Watch the performances - Whats wrong in that ?? You may be not his fan and not interested in his work ( which I think being a non fan you are more interested in his work/attitude /status -different topic though )
BUT there are many of his fans who would like to see his work / would like to know what he is doing  - So when he announces that ON HIS OWN FACEBOOK account   - Whats wrong in that ???? How it became arrogant behavior ???
If I remember correctly when Dharmesh was mentoring LM - He also wrote something similar that please watch LM - does it make him arrogant ?? And how come you didn't open similar topic at that time then ???

Please dont try to twist the facts /scenario and bash unnecessarily for no reasons / just becuase of the fact that they have more fans on this forum  ðŸ˜ƒ

And you just follow Dharmesh and you wrote "Assistants" -  or was that a typo ?? 😃
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
The answer is simple...he has been like that since DID 1 ankit ðŸ˜† Selfish, arrogant, over-confident....u don't expect him to change do you? ðŸ˜›

Only if everyone had an attitude according to their talents and capabilities, world would be much better place. Now im just waiting when he starts bashing other jodis when Vikku-Nikku get eliminated ðŸ˜›
 a blind person can be helped

a person who is acting blind cannot be helped

Originally posted by bandicoot

a blind person can be helped

a person who is acting blind cannot be helped

Okay...however upset we all are with Jai's behavior, calling a constestant "blind" is against IF COC, I think :) control guys ðŸ˜† just sarcastically praise him like some others did earlier in the thread.
Originally posted by Nishita123

Okay.......since you didnt post the source/content here - Copied from Mihir's thread and posting it here for REFERENCE !! 😃
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jai's facebook update:

Asst. Rajeev Surthi for DID Doubles only on ZEE TV :) Plz do watch this FRIDAY & SATURDAY performance by Vikram & Niharika. God Bless!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now can you show me where he took CREDIT here ?? 😕 He asked HIS FANS to go and Watch the performances - Whats wrong in that ?? You may be not his fan and not interested in his work ( which I think being a non fan you are more interested in his work/attitude /status -different topic though )
BUT there are many of his fans who would like to see his work / would like to know what he is doing  - So when he announces that ON HIS OWN FACEBOOK account   - Whats wrong in that ???? How it became arrogant behavior ???
If I remember correctly when Dharmesh was mentoring LM - He also wrote something similar that please watch LM - does it make him arrogant ?? And how come you didn't open similar topic at that time then ???

Please dont try to twist the facts /scenario and bash unnecessarily for no reasons / just becuase of the fact that they have more fans on this forum  ðŸ˜ƒ

And you just follow Dharmesh and you wrote "Assistants" -  or was that a typo ?? 😃

😃 NIshita come on you can't be serious............okay let me break this down for you........D sir, Jai, Amrita etc were the actual mentors in DID NOT assistants...........they can advertise what they choreographed as they were the mentors.........I have no issues with GEeta, Rajeev, Marzi etc announcing the choreography as they are the actual mentors..........HOwever as an assistant it's highly unprofessional to take credit for something that you are not fully in charge of......Rajeev is the mentor in DID Doubles NOT Jai.......WHy didn't Jai announce his work last week or the week before? He was asssisting Rajeev then as well...why only announce and take full credit when the contestants do really well? 😃 Let me give you an analogy...........Imagine going to a 5 star restaurant and hearing the dish washer take credit for making it a five star restaurant.........sure the dish washer helped, but the restaurant is what it is because of the Chef.........no one wants to hear from the dish washer...........The chefs of DID Doubles are Geeta, Rajeev, and Marzi..........😛 As for who has more fans on the forum, what does it matter in the overall scheme of things? TErrence has tons of fans on this forum, how did that help his CDD show? it's been taken off earlier then it was supposed to due to lack of ratings.......😛 Jai is arrogant because he bashed the winners of DID 1 and the voting public just because he didn't win by calling them undeserving and calling the audience ignorant......he bashed a little kid, Jeetu by calling him undeserving and saying he only won because he is cute not because he deserved to........and he is arrogant because he threw Rajeev sir under the bus by taking all the credit for a good performance......😛 Has D sir or any other assistants done that in DID Doubles?😛
Originally posted by Mihirism

Okay...however upset we all are with Jai's behavior, calling a constestant "blind" is against IF COC, I think :) control guys ðŸ˜† just sarcastically praise him like some others did earlier in the thread.

😛 great idea........😛
Originally posted by Padma55

He never took credit nor say he chreographed the performance.
He just say go and watch it....that's all.

😃 So you're saying he didn't choreograph it? 😃
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Dude, why do you hate Jai so much? ðŸ˜• And why do you have him as a friend on FB when you don't even like him? 🤔

Here is the list (it's pretty long)

1) He bashed the winners of DID 1 Salman, Alisha, and Siddhesh by calling them undeserving on national television.  He called the audience ignorant just because they didn't vote for him

2) He bashed a little kid, Jeetumoni just because Jeetu beat Jai's student.  Jai said that JEetu didn't deserve to win and that he only won cause he is cute

3) Jai's own friend Mayuresh called him arrogant on national television

4) Jai didn't take any of the blame for Rajeev sir's team's performance last couple of weeks but as soon as Rajeev sir's team started doing well, Jai was first in line to announce to the world that it was only because of his choreography.

5) .................... (it will come soon, with Jai there is never a wait 😛)