Aishwarya speaks beauty n style-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aishwarya speaks beauty and style
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Toasty aka Aishwarya Sakhuja of Saas Bina Sasuraal on Sony is a former Miss India with striking beauty and immaculate style. We catch up with her as she shares some beauty and fashion advice with her fans.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
How similar is your personal style and that of your character Toasty in Saas Bina Sasuraal?
My dressing off screen is a bit similar to Toasty because she used to wear kurtis and jeans before marriage and even so do I. Toasty leaves her wavy hair loose and so do I because I don't like straightening it.

Any hair care tips that you can share?
Oiling my hair has always helped me in keeping in healthy. My maternal grandmother used to massage my hair with Sarson ka tel during childhood. Now I use Amla oil for hair massage.

How do you maintain your glowing complexion?
I believe that using sunscreen daily is a must. I also make sure to use a under base before applying makeup. Besides that my daily beauty routine is cleansing, toning and mousturising.

5 essential beauty products in your make up kit
I love MAC lip balms, I always carry a good kohl pencil, a nice perfume preferably Cool Water by David Off which is my favourite, a concealer and blush on are the essentials in my makeup kit.

Three important Fashion and style tips for fans?
I would advise you to wear what you are comfortable in and makes you looks good. Avoid wearing shorts if you cannot carry them off.

Don't ape anyone's style and maintain your individuality instead.
Enjoy yourself in whatever you are wearing and don't be conscious of your outfit.

Fashion bloopers that should be avoided?
My advise to women is please wear thongs when your wear gowns and not panties because it looks really tacky. As for men no matter what you wear you will not be able to mae an impression if you have bad breath. Please use mouth fresheners, chewing gum or whatever you can.

Whose style do you admire?
I used to love the way Dimple Kapadia styled herself in her movies. Currently I love Deepika Padukone's casual style because it looks effortless but great.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt know she is a former Miss India 😲 Thanks for sharing Tanu!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes she was in  2006 i think
thanks for sharing
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for sharing she has nice  tips!
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for info, i didnt know she was miss india. Gr8 tips too.
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing dear.😊