Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Aishwarya speaks beauty and style
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Toasty aka Aishwarya Sakhuja of Saas Bina Sasuraal on Sony is a former Miss India with striking beauty and immaculate style. We catch up with her as she shares some beauty and fashion advice with her fans.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Aishwarya Saluja
How similar is your personal style and that of your character Toasty in Saas Bina Sasuraal?
My dressing off screen is a bit similar to Toasty because she used to wear kurtis and jeans before marriage and even so do I. Toasty leaves her wavy hair loose and so do I because I don't like straightening it.

Aishwarya Saluja
Any hair care tips that you can share?
Oiling my hair has always helped me in keeping in healthy. My maternal grandmother used to massage my hair with Sarson ka tel during childhood. Now I use Amla oil for hair massage.

Aishwarya Saluja
How do you maintain your glowing complexion?
I believe that using sunscreen daily is a must. I also make sure to use a under base before applying makeup. Besides that my daily beauty routine is cleansing, toning and mousturising.

Aishwarya Saluja
5 essential beauty products in your make up kit
I love MAC lip balms, I always carry a good kohl pencil, a nice perfume preferably Cool Water by David Off which is my favourite, a concealer and blush on are the essentials in my makeup kit.

Aishwarya Saluja
Three important Fashion and style tips for fans?
I would advise you to wear what you are comfortable in and makes you looks good. Avoid wearing shorts if you cannot carry them off.

Don't ape anyone's style and maintain your individuality instead.
Enjoy yourself in whatever you are wearing and don't be conscious of your outfit.

Aishwarya Saluja
Fashion bloopers that should be avoided?
My advise to women is please wear thongs when your wear gowns and not panties because it looks really tacky. As for men no matter what you wear you will not be able to mae an impression if you have bad breath. Please use mouth fresheners, chewing gum or whatever you can.

Aishwarya Saluja
Whose style do you admire?
I used to love the way Dimple Kapadia styled herself in her movies. Currently I love Deepika Padukone's casual style because it looks effortless but great.

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 March 2011 at 6:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishshrutireddygr8springsDaviYashh...wadi..doll-Preeti-adventure_gurlnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aishwarya speaks beauty n style-indya.com" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

springs

IF-Dazzler

springs

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I didnt know she is a former Miss India Shocked Thanks for sharing Tanu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yes she was in  2006 i think
thanks for sharing

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thanks dear for sharing she has nice  tips!

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Thanx for info, i didnt know she was miss india. Gr8 tips too.

rozina-Rati

rozina-Rati

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.