India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-REMORSE-MAANEET- THREAD 4 (Page 86)

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
omg..............u r  amazing writer..........i luv 2 read ur ff.........its so beautifuly written....there is so much of pain.......did i miss it...........i luv ur ff..i luv ur ff.......i luv ur ff.....i eagerly wait for ur ff everyday......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
waiting ..Smile

FireSafireFiree

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
animosity over
now fast remorse
cant wait
yaar
fast

FireSafireFiree

nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
update soon again

FireSafireFiree

siroilily Goldie
siroilily
siroilily

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
waiting............Dancing finally u r back..............thanks 

FireSafireFiree

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
waitinggg

FireSafireFiree

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
waiting............

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

***REMORSE***
part 39
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx

THANKS for all those LIKE BUTTON & comments'
i am touched'.Embarrassed
sorry for short updtae'. will update another tonight.. ';D
xxx

Maan was still hugging her from the back....... He wasn't willing to let go....... His pain..... It wasn't easing at all....... He was in agony..... The torment was unthinkable......He cried his heart out hugging geet. He could possibly not think about his life without her... He lands on his knee while geet on his lap.... Maan sat there for hours thoughtless. Not willing to let her go.... While geet trying her best to stop the tears that was flowing from her eyes..... Unknowingly....... She wondered why there was tears?....... It wasn't for maan..... She knew this very well..... It was about the fact..... The truth about everything about there life! What he will do when he finds this truth out? What he will do?....
Geet wasn't exactly comfortable in the position she was sitting in. With every passing second she tried to move way while maan held her closer & closer.... Eventually she gives up & helps him to get up with her.
It's 11 pm! Geet have to make breakfast then make her way to office! But she could t leave maan home alone! Allah knows only what's playing through his mind!.... What he is capable of! Geet was sure this is his another act. His fake act. Maan could never melt! Not in this lifetime! His fake breakdown.... She laughed within. Mocking his knowledge! A man who could do anything for money! A man who could kill anyone for money! Marry! Kill! How could he breakdown? She laughed again.... She is a dead soul! What's here for him? There are nothing for him to gain or lose here? There must be another reason for him to behave like this! Even his family! Leaving him to me! That's not right.... I don't care what the reason is.... Because they never do anything without there profit!... There must be something disgusting cooking in his brain! I am his slave after all!... He knows well that I will do whatever he wants me to!... His Sex usar!
Geet-let me go!
Maan- tell me first you have forgiven me!
Geet- let me go! She orders....
Maan- why can't we be normal..... Why? Why can't we live like a normal people'. why can't you love me' like you used to?....
Geet started to get irritated by his unusual question. What's his main aim here? Here she is his slave!.... He could do anything he wants.... Sex.... That's his main aim.... Isn't that's why I used to see him with different girls.... & his long time! (pretty long) girl friend Sammera! He have slept with so many! Then why he is behaving like a child! Like I am his some prize! Geet tries to free her self again!... Maan wasn't anywhere letting geet go... Until he is satisfied with her forgiving!
Geet this time nudge & pushes him way with all her force!
Geet- what forgiving? I am your slave! A slave have no right to Even talk to his owner..... Her voice was cold again. Maan sat there num with her sudden outburst.... Even after thousand tine repeating she still believes she is his slave! What els he could possibly do?
Geet- I am your rakhel! I suppose to stay under your feet! & here I am! Then what apology? You have right to hit me! Smack me! Abuse me.... You have all the right.... Then what to apologies? ..... Her voice was rude... There was no feeling.... Nothing. She simply answered what he wanted to here!
Geet- I see no reason for you to apologies or there are no reason for me to forgive you! Then why are you apologizing? She asked questioningly.... Every word from geets mouth hit him like a needles. He wasn't sure why.... but he didn't like it! Of course there was something to apology! Why she behaving like she didn't know?.....
Geet gets up & walks to her bedroom.... She managed to rip those tears apart.... There was no reason for her tear to come out! No reason for her to cry.....
Geet was about to walks in to the shower when she hard the noise of her door opening! She closes her eyes & hurriedly walks out... Maan was in same state as yesterday! She quickly closes the door before he could leave! He Obviously wasn't in any state of looking after him self! Whatever maybe the truth is... There was no one here! For now! Somewhere... She didn't like to take the risk!
Geet- where are you going?
Maan didn't answer! He was still in thought... Why Geet wouldn't forgive him! What exactly was his fault?
Maan- I think it's best for me to leave!
Geet- if you want to go... Were proper cloths & leave... Because in outside world I don't want you to show you came out of a postratudes house!... Maan instantly looks at maan. His heart was crying in pain! There was no space for anything now.... Her words was perching him apart...... He looked back at geet angrily.... The pain & anger was clearly visible on his face.... Then in one jerk he shoves her against the door.... Holding her arm tight..... She was in pain but.... No sound came out!
Maan- then why have you saved me? Why have you brought me back from the road? Why couldn't you let me die?... He spat those word in anger..... Maan couldn't see any reflection back from her eyes. No feeling nothing. She just stood there.... Even the pain failed to show up on her face.
Maan- why you torturing me? What have I done to deserve this?
Geet- let me go. If you want to leave you can! I am no one to stop you...... I am doing it for your own good...
Maan- why? WHY? WHY?... He shouts. This agony & torment was eating him inside. He couldn't bare it.... The thought about his life not moving anywhere.... Started to eat him within... 

Geet- move.....................'

Next-  Holiday...D'oh

'''''...

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 March 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 243 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889gaberinlwgeetchintushilpanilu_50samiakhanomflorrielovelyninizil143amiainacanonlittlerenu16neetugarg123maaniacNK4MSK.Naziasonika1974srupithipisree12deekshacgPriyaThomaskasturi11zazoy12payal956pp1980fizza25krishna.A8406asmi123barbaritatrendyfriendsPaingelsonali2027choudhary.ammishra1itsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadimans22day2008ivy_softyzerropoojaaddisshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123VirIka4evernonabebusaadi88annie03taanniMaansMishtiavantika_singhmaan13579cyberprincessholyangelriyaanu87guru-ki-dewaanihansasma-Elfin-Paloma_DnamitasindiyachillYellowtullipsmons_mbvarshakhedekarperfectflirt8-BeingAppy-sana.saba7ThugAngelanaum91maureen84shanzysurbhijn106rostpari_DDimli95MistiofMistzyadanubahanecharlie1950lodymaanmishtiQueenbeePallaviRukhluvMaancrazydevil87huny.thebestLakshmi86mallu.crowe20cool_gal17nan_10bobbydolldoosheekareea88_G1234_bhabhaTishuumaansi007shivangi783greshupayal12prachidalmianai1311_yspglamdoll12cutemishtizoha25CrystalSayaSwaatiiAzmiiLola13mishtibHawtieSeep-eiya-siroililyimaasthaSrabon_DharaLadyArwensanjuleeZooniBegamm-g19Be.edgymansijani21mysticangelmirnaliniHina.khanxxxCuteTommygangesegbninaviNav20109staroneserialsJayaRprincess163MsMovielover--ANGEL--Shimmerrangel_smilyd_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123amzu32BadGirlKisscyum321bluedreamz953raj_202muskaan_cute19-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.dreamy4everputhAnu_RCutee999pushpiIqbal Neha1Anvi2009kiran99ytanujakomlikaesha143ajenn--Saavi--anjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherrywajiha-1ambbihakrati5-memorable-kuhu18PaintedSkyblueopalsanu3108mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyZohamaaneetBye_Bye_if-Zahra15-sweetkjTinkerBellasimi91Ramhariritzy09basicquestion118mypriderupzloveuramaheshsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-Dilsay6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.honeygrapepreethiaVSai2008zaaratqTyroammu5Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_somaangeldream14_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojavermasona-rai--Ratna--..hinal..shah10--aarthi--maanseersroopalimuskanpShalveseemamary-kawaii-kooliionamita25CrazzyBusymchopramitzi11mandymoresweet scorpiomaaniqraWriter_At_HeartKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AvniNeil-craziekudianuandaviAmoureuxswetha10SahSahmeghapartipop77preethidumas-Mrinalini-abinash079Madhuri53Loquacious_AashSecretKhabri420spvd

Go to top