Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-REMORSE-MAANEET- THREAD 4 (Page 61)

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Cry For Maan - Geet
bring an end to this coldness war (NOT an end to the FF dear)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
nice part
maan really needs to show her how much she means to him
con't soon!

FireSafireFiree

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
CryCryCry this is not fare keym - update shuru hote hi khatam hogaya...maine do do baar padha...

lovely update... i cant say poor maan or poor geet... no comments...precap OMG!
 plzzzzzzzzzz kuch accha kardo Wink

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
for the first time feeling sorry for this Maan,
knw he is wrong nd done a very sinful thing,but now he is remorsing for his words nd acts.
no one is perfect,every one will do mistakes,some which is forgivable,nd some can't be.
but still tat person deserves a second chance,if he is regretting for his deeds.
So Maan can given a second chance!!!
wonderful update...........loved it!!!

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

FireSafireFiree

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nice part, well u ask for an analysis, so this ff is amezing well its sad n smetime like my heart is bleeding for geet, what a beautiful soul she was n he killed her ,n for that his remorses shuld have no limits he have to suffer n know the extent of geet's pain, update soon.

FireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Keyama ...me addicted to this FF dear......me love it like anyhting.......
Maan  has realized that he loves geet...when it's too late.......for me Maan's remorse will begin from the point when he will realize what he did to Geet in the past...right now he is not even able to figure out the reason behind geet's cold attitude.....how could he even think his mere apologizing is gonna set things right...........Geet  has sealed her heart....now....she has no hope or desires in her life..the death of her child has killed her from within........this is what geet was always scared of...she knew maan is gonna suffer for what he had done to her....maan  really needs to do something big to win her back..right now me not at all affected  seeing him suffering...rather I am enjoying to see him in pain......
Keya plz make him suffer more than Geet.....

Edited by namita25 - 09 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hay you all.. its a request' how 
this ff '.. well what type of atmosphere have it set
in your mind'' like how sad' & painfull
or how dangerous'
how much remorses have maan 
suffered'
if you do have time'
please do give me some analyise'
for me to read'.Embarrassed

its sad , its painful... no doubts about it ... but at the same time its confusing.. very confusing when it comes to Maan's character... there's no reasoning why he hated her so much ..... agreed that Daadi khurana brought them up filling them with hate for poor ppl .... but that was not simple hate it was something way beyond hate... thats why the question. that why did he hated her so much... in the start it was mentioned that Geet was with Maan .. just coz she promised his father not to leave Maan's side ... but wat was the reason behind it ... howcome that property was on Geet's name .... those things are yet to be unfolded ... 

after his accident we got to know that even his family, anwesha, dev and daadi hates him ... another question WHY ?

I understand that Maan never got sincere love from the ppl around him .. so its acceptable that he doesnt care about emotions coz he hasnt felt it in his childhood .... but what ever hate he had for Geet was not that "dont care, dont give a damn" attitude towards someone else's emotions... and now he has fallen for her .... BIG CONFUSION Ouch

as for Geet... yes he has hurt her to the core .... and she thinks that there's no return ... but still she felt a strange  warmth when he slept beside her ... she saved him when he was on death bed.. though she quoted a different reason for saving him ... but it was more of her reflex action.. when she said yes to Dev's disgusting proposition... her dilemma is that she's been through so much pain that now her mind has completely taken over and doesnt let her accept that Maan has changed...this is mainly coz her heart has endured so much that it has weaken... plus she's so used to Maan's hatred towards her since childhood that its extremely difficult for her accept any other emotion coming from Maan...  and here starts the battle of brain and heart .. obviously her brain is way too powerful than her heart right now... 

why am I saying that there's a battle going on btw her heart and mind is that her heart took over when she was sleeping and she felt warm when Maan came and lied down beside her.. (since that time her brain wasnt aware to protest  LOL)

as for Maan's remorses.. he has started realizing now .. but he is yet to realize fully wat he has done to her .... and once he does .. he gonna torture himself to no end... coz just realizing that pulling her hair must've caused pain to her.. he went and almost took his life .... God knows wat he will do to himself when the harsh realization strikes .... then I guess Geet will have to save him from him .... coz shez the only one who can ....

he has to realize wat he has done... before taking the way to correct things ...btw it will be nice to see Maan torturing himself and Geet trying to save him from him.... that will be soo interesting....... yeah me and my twisted brain.... LOL

uff ... i know my stupid analysis must've totally pakaofy you ... so am sorry for it in advance Embarrassed

PS: I AM A  TOTAL SUCKER FOR HAPPILY EVER AFTERS SO PLEASE A GAZILIION TIMES PLEASE DONT GIVE IT A SAD ENDING .... I DONT MIND U TORTURING MAAN FOR THE TIME BEING .. BUT PLEASE IN THE END LET THEM BE TOGETHER AND HAPPY WITH KIDS IN THIS LIFE TIME.

PPS : I AM STILL NOT FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE SHOCK OF "MY DARK LOVER"; SO PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY ON MY INNOCENT HEART...  Cry 

thanks for all your lovely / awesome / minblowing FFs / SSs

keep writing and continue soon

love
SANA

OH EM GEE .... i've written so much .... never thought i cud do that ...  i've surprised myself today  LOL

Edited by sindu555 - 09 March 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

Go to top