FireSafireFiree

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
***REMORSE***
part 43
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx

Geet opens the door.... It was a small house. No AC! No nothing! No one have walked in to this house for years! Maybe 20! Geet had lots of work to do!
Driver brought in the luggage...
Geet- you can go back to the new khurana mansion!
Maan looks round... Remembering there old days... He opens his old bedrooms back door.... It lead to the river that flowed by.... He stood at the edge... Took his shoe off... Feeling the chill water touching his feet from the small bridge.... It was point of breaking! Like him.... Except he completely broke....

Geet looks at him for few second.... Her sense was brought back with the car noise as the driver drove off!... She takes her dupatta off... Tithing it round her waist & started to clean the whole house! There was only 2 bedroom... Small house. Made of wood! She could still see the roof leaking! She puts a old bucket underneath!... It took her 6 hours to clear everything out... To bring the house to live again..... Maan sat by the lake still sense less! Barely could react! Both were hungry... & there was nothing to eat! Geet was hopping the driver would be here soon with all the shopping!
After hours driver managed to come in....
Geet- have you got everything?
Driver- ha! Sorry mam! The karasene took me long time! No one use woods or karasine to cook now days!
Geet- there are no gas!
Driver- I could have brought one of those gas stove!
Geet- no! I like it this way! You may leave!
Driver leaves....

Geet takes all the old bedcover & everything off.... Replacing with new cloths... There was no bed... Or sofa! No wardrobe! Only a mattress! & a trunk to keep there cloths! Lucky the matters was comfortable she thought!...after everything was done... Geet started to cook... She took all the vegetables out... With new container.... Decorating the whole kitchen.... Like the way she always wanted!
Maan still sat there! Thoughtless.... Something was eating him inside. He hated it! He wanted to jump in that river! Drown him self! Kill him self!... But he had no guts to face his child! He was scared! Maan sing Khyrana was scared! Fear of loosing what he already have lost! Fear of facing the world! Isn't that's why Geet have brought him here! To hide from everyone... To hide from the world! To....
Geet- food is ready!
Maan didn't have the gut to look at her!...- I am not hungry!
Geet- umm!
Maan stood up & went straight in. His body was in pain! He have been sitting in the same position for 7 hours now! & the shocking realization from the morning left him trembling!
Geet- you have to have shower in the river! There are no running water! I hVe enough drinking water! .... Surprise enough... Her voice wasn't that cold! But Why she was behaving like this? That hunted maan further! Why...
Geet hands him cloths & his toiletries! He haven't washed him self like this since he was 10! But that's when his family was here! He looked at the old place where he used to stand!
Geet- just be-care-full! It's pretty old bridge now! You have to change it! Maan nodes!...
She helps him to take of his cloths... She could clearly see he had no intention doing anything by him self! He was week... Hungry & tired!
Geet- let me help! You probably have forgotten everything!
Maan- I haven't!... There was deep touch of pain with his every word.... He was forcing him self to talk to her! To reply with every word! Because he was at the point of break down! Any moment now! Any second!...
Maan sits at the edge if the river... Towel round him.... & Geet sat next to him... Helping him with water.... Everything was still the same.... Because it was protected... The house was surrounded by big trees... It was in the middle of the jungle...... The place where maans parents started over come there poverty life.... The place where everything changed.... The place where they became husband & wife... Geet laughed at the word! Mocked! The stream was clean... The water was giving maan chile as Geet pored over his head... Taking all the soap... Debry off of him....
Geet- I think that's enough! You will catch a cold! Maan nodes... Geet takes another towel & dries his hair & then helping him to be back in the room.... She takes some new cloths out of the luggage & hands it to him! He changes while Geet goes back to the kitchen to brings the food.... Maan again was being lazy.... She feeds him!...
Geet wasn't sure what to say or do.... She was confused! The loss of her child! In which way did he realize she wondered! In which way he was feeling guilty! He wasn't saying a word... Nor she wanted to ask him! She rather not! Only reason she brought him here to ease his pain! Because only she knew her self how hard it was when your own husband kills your child!... Soon as the thought came in her mind she stopped! She sat in front of maan with painful eyes! Like for the whole day she managed to forget every dirty dangerous incident that she have to go through because of maan! She backs way!.......... Maan could read those eyes like a book! Like he knew well how painful he is! How her eyes could make him feel so low...... He Doesn't deserve anything! He didn't have the guts to lose Geet anymore! He din't have the gut to feel those hatred!... Geet walks off!
It was mid night when Geet returns to the bedroom! Maan still sat there! Silent! No light.... Pitch black.... It was only the moon light that was giving some life to the house & noise of the flowing river making the music!
Maan sat at the corner! Hugging his knee... Looking through the sealing.... Geet laid down next to him! Far corner!... Bed was small... Even if she tried to avoid his touch it failed miserably!
Maan looks at her... He didn't want her to go far way! Beyond his imagination! He won't be able to bare the pain! He won't be able to control this broken heart.... He hugs her tight from the back! Geet froze! But didn't react!

He wanted to express his heart out! He wanted to shout his pain out..... But instead... Tears rolled down his eyes.... He kissed geets cheek..... Hiding his face in between her neck! He couldn't even whisper... How his deed was tormenting him! How every word that ever came out of his mouth hearted him! How everything in his life was mistake. Maan wanted to Geet spine round & hug him tight to ease the pain! To kill this pain! But she didn't! She didn't love him back or tried to console! But having geet in his arm was enough to ease this pain.... She sleeping peacefully under his arm! That was enough!.....

Next-  bed tears......
do leave comments'. :D
thanks for all the love & support... sox for latness....
but i am very busy...Cry

'..

The following 258 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarnimmi26snehag10nams4thahulaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77dhannakBhagiSshanky18chintushilpavini187scarce05satya86florrienehavashizil143amiainastar432canonneetugarg123littlerenu16NK4MSK.Naziamaaniacthea_angelysrupithipisree12vishruti.sirikasturi11LAXMI005zazoy12A8406krishna.payal956pp1980barbaritaasmi123trendyfriendsariz2000sonupatzerromans22day2008wifeychoudhary.aivy_softylakshmisalvadishalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhMaansMishtishreya satishtaanniSemarnksaadi88nonabebuhemvbguru-ki-dewaanihansasmanazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessholyangel-Elfin-Paloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7ThugAngelpadamjotixiaaperfectflirt8bono_jostnanamitasinYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarsoniaz121anaum91maureen84shanzyMaaneet_Deewanimamatha.OpaldewskkaavvyyaarostMaangeetlove7mangonaanvi123pari_DDimli95greshupayal12nai1311_yspglamdoll12prachidalmiacutemishtizoha25CrystalSayaavani_9AzmiiSwaatiisanjuleemansijani21m-g19star_777zooni20Hina.khanxxxCuteTommy-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtiLadyArwenmishtibHawtieSeeplove-waterSrabon_DharasiroililyBe.edgynan_10cool_gal17bhabhaRukhluvMaancrazydevil87muskaan...Lakshmi86huny.thebestdimpzzmaansi007shivangi783Rohini20Tishuu_G1234_maanmishtiQueenbeePallaviyadanubahanelodyanshimanshiaksnsrikrithiixrayytanujakiran99Iqbal Neha1pushpiAnvi2009Cutee999puthraj_202dreamy4everbluedreamz953butterfly.tanucyum321amzu32-shamima-Gudiyalovesguru286pearlgangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovieloverprincess163Rocks.DharaNav2010mishtidoi9staroneserialsJayaRninavineethuMG--ANGEL--sunshine94Shimmerrangel_smilyd_soniajeyanthi123Bye_Bye_if-Zahra15-smj1977.shrutibasicquestion1ramaheshKrishnaluv9418myprideritzy09-Veritaserum-DilsayRamhariambbihasanu3108mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyblueopalDoracakeluv_DDwajiha-1krati5-memorable-kuhu18punjabi.princesajennPreethi-Premianjucool--Saavi--PaintedSkyesha143sonu4everkomlikasweet cherrylilindiangurl13namita25CrazzyBusymchoprasweet scorpiomitzi11WeAimToPleaseKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrashah10hinal_maaneetSahSahkooliioanuandaviswetha10craziekudijanu_2006preethipop77seemamaryShalvekawaii_geetsona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpmaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyroammu5honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCRageOfAnAngellove2_somaCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashdumasfelicitysmoak.spvdSecretKhabri420Junglebee

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
poor maan
loved maaneet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 17 March 2011 at 6:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixiaaFireSafireFiree

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
poor maan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Oh ha love the update... Omg. I was dreaming. Aaj mera chance tha first hone ka liken yeh nikamma phone switched off hogaya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireeKaSh-Maneet-Fan

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it to the core

FireSafireFiree

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
This is lovely. I barely comment so sorry! But the way you described the pain it touched my heart. I a
Loving maan remorses. It's simply unexplainable. The way you describing the story & the u turn it's simply superb. I feel so close to this Ff. I am in love with this Ff. The pain, I really don't know how to word this but you are simply suparb.
But I will mention to copy wright the story even the plot I have read so many story, they are getting ideas from your Ff. Specially animosity! I read another 3 different story same plot! Please do copy wright BCs they are copying your story! Not word by word but the plot.

Best of luck.

Hats to you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoFireSafireFireeammu5

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing