India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-REMORSE-MAANEET- THREAD 4 (Page 135)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for all the love & support UPDATING...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123Opaldewsyadanupushpiambbiha18myprideCrazyCutesy

perfectflirt8 Senior Member
perfectflirt8
perfectflirt8

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
COOL COOL COOL Party! O balle balle

FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

yh ur updating

FireSafireFiree

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
yayayayayaya !!!!!!!!
can u please update paradox as well ????????

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you... thank you.... thank you.........
i have nothing to say.... you have explained everything....... oh i love you for this lovely comments....
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

ooo dear i just completely loved the part it was fab really
i read it nd i myself was torn apart
at the start the way he was asking 4 sorry pleading infront of her nd no response it really hurts wen u are actually sorry bt as he was use to it
nd wen he said he will nt touch her  that complete true feeling of love

maan is truly in love with geet that pleasure eems no where to b present in there in him
bt again its too late to shower so much love he really fails both fails at the moment
geet dont love him anymore dont feel anything towards him bt still she gets scared wen she dont see him around fear o losing him sumwhere fear of myt nt again he trouble himself itz coz at the state she is so confused to realize anything at this such moment

the kitchen scene was killing its gr8 to c these self centered ppl helpless they cant du anything much other than thinking of sumthing bad abt her or just dreaming abt getter her harm surely they cant wen maan is aroung her as her saviour
he truly is her saviour now he cant leave her home alone coz she is nt safe here without him even dev is out of the house bt still danger is all around her so how can he leave his life in danger
geet has really became so cold it really does nt matters to her anymore wat going aruond her she really lifeless souless heartless even a child itself cant make her feel anything as watever made her cold among all her baby was the biggest reason bt still she feels nuthing towards any human
nd maan who called his own wife filthy now helping sum1 gt afected by sum1 plead that sum1 need help he bought those flowers nd she as always showing another act of her coldness threw it away its really so difficult 4 her wen he is around bt

finally the day has come finally the realization hitted him hard finally he realized wat he had done to her finally he had realized 4 wat he was asking forgiveness finally he realized why she is so cold finally he realized wat gt them apart finally he realized why she cant love him back finally he realized wat pain he has given to her finally he realized wat he has gone and done finally he realized that
HE KILLED HIS OWN BABY
THAT TO BY HIS OWN BARE HANDS

reality really hit him hard direct to his heart

his eyes started bleeding

he was the murderer that too of his own child HIS OWN CHILD god dammit how could he do this how could he never realized abt this how could he go this low how could he even ask apology 4 this sin how could he nt ever feel her pain how could he nt yet realize that wat he has done
there was no way back he has committed a big sum surely nt unforgivable how can he even ask 4 a forgiveness that too from a mother wen he himself was nt able to forgive himself how could he expect her to forgive nd now he was nt even able to face her how could he he could never face her he was torn apart his heart gt ripped that he is good for nuthing why the hell he is still living bt now he even feared death in life he cant face geet bt after death how will he face his child
bt he is really let to realize anything now nuthing is left nuthing at all wat he will repent then there is nuthing there was no way 4 him to goo it seemd like everything gt stopped everything felt like dead he himself was dead inside

he could see nuthing he could nt face world anymore he could nt face geet anymore how could he face the pain he had given to her he is reason of her pain her coldness of being soulless he took her soul he was nt only murderer of their child bt also geet he killed her too sumwhere deep inside
bt still geet helped him she too realized sumwhere wat he is going thru she took him with her lets c if she really forgives him get back to the normal life seems real dificult bt truly love is the true healer

she finally held his hand bt now there was no feel at all
this was damn painful it really torn my heart part the pain she went thru nd he going to b wat he always wanted he wanted her around him bt he fear this more how will he face her ever ever in his life
well dear loved the part the way u wrote it nd made us realize the pain within him wat just absolutely amazing i really felt the pain which was more important to read further
well lets c where u just take us loved the part
was waiting 4 this 4 so long now as we finally gt it so i myself fell restless
waiting eagerly 4 next wat happens
keep writing dear gr8 choice of song loved it
keep writing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Opaldewsmuskaan_cute19pushpisanu3108CrazyCutesy

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

HATS OFF TO YOU muskaan_cute19

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19FireSafireFiree

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Wow..
Amazing...
Fantastic update.
The best update ever..sachi..!
I was waiting for this part so long time...finaly.!! Finaly maan realised what he has done...
THE BABY... Finaly he understood that he killed his own child... OMG the feeling the guilt pain everything theway u describe r out of the world.
Oh geet was watching maan...
Thats good... Loved the idea of going hoshiyarpur.
Muaah muaah update..!!
Dear. IF THERE WOuLD OPTION FOR PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON AS MUCH AS U CAN.. Trust me ....
I WOULD PRESS THAT MILLION TIMES....

Edited by rokhshana - 17 March 2011 at 6:12pm

Go to top