Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-REMORSE-MAANEET- THREAD 4 (Page 105)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaR

<font color="#660066">i guess you and muskan have made a pact....

that no matter what you both will kill us with ur tortures of not letting Maaneet patch up.....

I mean kya dushmani hai hum fans se tum dono ki???

there muskan wont let Maaneet come together and here you won't ...arrgghh!!!!

its so frustrating to see them like that.....
</font>

Heheheh
Muhahahaha! Lol
If the story Dosn't let us have happy time! What could we do :D
Xxx
But muski u better make it happy soon! BCs everyone abusing me here! Lol

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Those are superb updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanks for all the love & support… UPDATING...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtibbasicquestion1namita25

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
keyama me waiting yaarBig smileBig smile

FireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
waiting.....waitingPartyDay Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

***REMORSE***
part 42
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
& sorry i haven't PM u All' from N-S'. so i will do that tonight :D

But guilt for what...
Maan- I am sorry! I am sorry!... Geet snaps her hand way.... Maan looks back with pain, but he started to become used to with this cold Geet. Maan walked by & took a pillow & duvet. He made him self comfortable on the sofa!
Maan- I will not touch you! Ever! He closed his eyes! Geet fell in confusion! More! What?
Both looked at one another.... Reading one another eyes... Failing to realize the dark deep dedlious pain....

Next morning.... Geet woke up. No maan! She somewhere was scared. Specially after those incident he put him self in to few days back! Nearly killing him self! Suddenly maan walks out of the shower!
Maan- get ready! We will be leaving for the office soon!
Geet nodes & gets ready...

After 30 minute she makes her way to the kitchen! Somewhere inside it reminded her the first day! Geet kept quit & entered the kitchen... She was about to start making breakfast when Dadi screams!
Savetri- what are you doing here? She asked angrily.
Geet- making breakfast!
Savetri- GET OUT! She screams...
Geet- umm... I can't do much! I need to make breakfast!
Maan stood at the back listening how his wife getting insulted- Geet I want breakfast as well!.... He wanted to answer Dadi back! But he simply kept quit! He walked off waiting at the dinning table.
Dadi looked at geet while she made breakfast... Ignoring her mere presence! This made her more angry. She felt like throughing the hot oil on her! Geet completely ignores her & walks out with breakfast!
Geet serves...
Maan- hum... Umm... If you want me to buy a new house! I will!
Geet- no!
Maan ate quietly! She wasn't sure how to answer her! Or what to say.... They kept quit.... Maan didn't want to leave her home alone in any cost!

They drove to the office. Geet was confused with maans odd behavior! Only 2days ago he was about to end his life for me! & now... He is trying to solve everything between us!... Suddenly there was a knock on the window on there Traffic light! A small child trying to sell some flowers! Geet ignores! She barely cared!
Child- please mam! Please buy this flowers! I need money for my sisters medication! Please mam! Please!.... Geet didn't even bothered to listen! Let alone buy! Maan felt touch & brought them all! Geet still had no affection....
Maan- bohot pari sa phul hi!
Geet didn't bother al all.... As he parked the car he gave all the flowers to her! Geet looks at it and throughs it way instantly!.... Maan looks at her shock!
Maan- tumne Ae ka kia?
Geet could smell the blood from those flowers! Allah knows only how she was staying in the same car as that.... It only reminded of her child... Only tortured her!... Only she knows how painful all this months have Been & top of it him....
Geet- it smells of blood! She ran in to the office!
Maan stood there confused! He felt shaken! Something! He was fearing something! He looked back at the flowers then the child!.... He understood instantly.... His heart was about to cry out! He knew exactly why she have been like this? But was this the only reason! He closed his eyes. Maan didn't have any strength left after realizing about there baby!....
Maan- my baby!.... Earth under his feet seems to ripped apart!... I killed my baby! I killed our baby.... He looked here & there to hide the tears! But no use.... It was already making it's way out. Ripping that selfish heart! Ripping everything apart!... What have I done? He hide his face in his palm! How could I not realize this? WHAT HAVE I DONE? He shouts at him self! What have I done? He cried!......'..

I looked round! Barely could add up anything! I looked at my hand.... I killed my child with my own hand.... Even this tears not enough! How could this tears be enough? I killed my own child. I killed my own child! The thought was buzzing in my head! I couldn't ignore! The reason I was apologizing it to her! The main reason why my heart always been restless! The main reason.... How could I even think of apologizing? How could I even think a mere sorry would be enough? & I ask for her forgiveness? In which angle was this apology justified? In which way this apology have any meaning! I the monster, killer of my own child.... How could I even think... A mere apology is enough! How could I possible think... My... My! .... I could feel my whole body dying with the thought! Shaking! Shivering! Shivering in fear of death! What will I answer once I am out there with my child! What will I answer him when... When.... My child asks me.... Why have you killed me father?.... I could feel my shirt was getting wet in tears! It didn't matter to me anymore! What tears? It's worthless now! I killed my own child!..... My knee gave up on me. I felt like screamming! I felt like screaming this pain way! I felt like killing this disgusting, disgraceful soul! This sin full soul! I hide my face from the world in shame! I no good man! I was never a good son! Husband! Lover... Or father! I am no good! I am sick! Unforgivable man! I insulted my own wife to the world! Called her a b****! Then how could I expect a forgiveness from her? How could I possibly think..... I nearly killed her!..... The thought.... The thought started to kill me! I... I ....... In which way I tried to avoid this fact?

Geet stood there. Watching maan! On his knee! Hiding his face from everything! She somewhere knew there was some type of realization! Some type of.... What she could possibly do except keeping a eye on him! What she possibly could do un-till He kills him self with in! She stood far end! Watching maan! Security guards came running to Geet...
Geet- leave him to me! Geet walked towards him... She stood there for while! Maan wasn't moving. He froze on the spot! Geet helps him to get up & sits back in to the car... One of the servants brought there luggage...
Driver- back home mam!
Geet- no! Let's go to HP! Driver looks at in surprise!
Driver- but that's 8 hours!
Geet- just do what I say!
Maan was still hiding him self from the world! The sudden realization hit him hard! He could barely speak! Both sat there num!
Maan looked out of the window! He didn't have the guts to face geet! He wanted to run way from here! Run way from the world! His eyes was bright red! & he only been in tears for past 30 minute!.... He hate him self! He hated his thought! He hated everything...

It's been 7 hours drive! Driver have reached there HP khurana house early.
Geet- umm... Park the car! We will be staying here for a month or so!
Driver nodes!
Geet walks out... Taking maan with her! She held his hand for the first time! But there was no feeling from his side now! The joy he was looking for all along... It disappeared... He could conclude If he is in this much pain... How much pain Geet had to bare!

Next-  part 43

do leave comments'. :D
will update tonight again'. so 4-5 hours way' me off
now...
MORE COMMENTS>'. Quicker UPDATES'.Tongue

at-last he realised'. phew'' lol'
well lets see how well he handels it' geet was all alone'
she was strong'. but lets see how strong maan is'
'..

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 17 March 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 252 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarladdha_chanchalnimmi26snehag10thahuharikashiva25dpurvagaberinlwgeetdhannakshanky18vini187nilu_50samiakhanomscarce05satya86alonerokzzflorrieapekshatikshanehavashilovelyninizil143amiainastar432canonlittlerenu16neetugarg123maaniacNK4MSK.NaziaNik.freebirdthea_angelysrupithipisree12vishruti.sirizazoy12Acharya10kasturi11PriyaThomasA8406krishna.payal956pp1980fizza25asmi123trendyfriendskshipramhatremans22day2008wifeychoudhary.aMohana14alu5123avantika_singhshalinikanagubhakbhartifanMaansMishtitaanniSemarnknonabebusaadi88hemvbVirIka4everhansasma-Elfin-cyberprincessholyangelmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarYellowtullipsPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7ThugAngelixiaaperfectflirt8anaum91Maaneet_Deewanimaureen84snemaankkaavvyyaaSIYAHIOpaldewskrsh07priyanka86mangonamishtykhuranakhansangelmamatha.rostimli95greshupayal12prachidalmiazoha25cutemishtinai1311_yspglamdoll12Swaatiiavani_9CrystalSayamystique_girl-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtiAzmiiLola13siroililyLadyArwenmishtibHawtieSeepSrabon_DharaHina.khanxxxCuteTommyNav2010mirnaliniXXaquafireXXsanjuleeZooniBegamam_sweet_parimardeLakshmi86nan_10cool_gal17RukhluvMaanBe.edgymansijani21m-g19maansi007shivangi783dimpzzcrazydevil87muskaan...bhabhahuny.thebestreea88doosheekaTishuubahanecharlie1950lodyyadanumaanmishtiQueenbeePallavisrikrithianshimanshiytanujakiran99pushpiAnvi2009dreamy4everputhAnu_RfebinyusuffCutee999bluedreamz953cyum321PaintedSky-shamima-aakritisri1111muskaan_cute19JayaR9staroneserialsmishtidoiRocks.DharasheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearlgangesegbMsMovielover--ANGEL--d_soniaangel_smilyjeyanthi123COLOGYTinkerBellaammu5ritzy09RamhariBye_Bye_if-Zahra15-simi91-Veritaserum-honeygrapebasicquestion118mypriderupzloveuwajiha-1Krishnaluv94krati5-memorable-DoracakeAsh1991sanu3108ambbihamrk-1lovelycutietedyblueopalesha143ajennPreethi-Premiksasipunjabi.princessweet cherrysonu4eversmallvillekomlikaviny_queenjanu_2006anuandaviSahSahswetha10pop77divareenameghapartipreethikooliionamita25CrazzyBusymchopramitzi11sweet scorpio..hinal..Writer_At_HeartKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrasona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanp--aarthi--shah10ShalvepreethiaVSai2008-kawaii-seemamarykuhu18Sabmeratu.zaara2212TyroSheenGcianimpoojavermaRageOfAnAngellove2_somaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdSecretKhabri420Downhill

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

finally he realizedCry

Geet walks out... Taking maan with her! She held his hand for the first time! But there was no feeling from his side now! The joy he was looking for all along... It disappeared... He could conclude If he is in this much pain... How much pain Geet had to bare

Edited by smj1977 - 16 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgyFireSafireFiree

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
incredible update.Clap
it finally dawned on maan.....i'm glad he understood. once he realized..the pain for geet n maan wud be equal coz if geet was mother to be then maan was father to be. the loss is equal..maan will have added guilt so at the end in every way possible it's maan who'll suffer more. geet is clean in her heart. it's the loss she feels but maan will feel loss, guilt, full of remorse.Ouch
good job keya. awesome writing there. going to HP is also an incredible idea. it will give both some time to think, to reevaluate, to relive even the worst of hp days n hopefully make better memories this time.Day Dreaming
btw..keya u may get very annoyed but i have to share it with u. so i was reading u'r update at the part where maan understood y geet is not ready to forgive him and i was in tears thinking about their loss n their pain. tears were just coming out like a fountain but then i scrolled down n came maan's naked torso...i know i  know they were suppose to inflict his pain but i looked at him n looked again n smiled then grinned and went into this hysterical laughter. i was laughing at myself..as i comletely lost the whole thought process just by looking at him.ROFL ROFL ROFL

thanx for the update and maan's picturesWink
 the vm was well chosen. it was good watch.thank u dear.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 16 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love-water-eiya-Bye_Bye_ifFireSafireFireenamita25

Go to top