Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update...arghhhhh me hate Maan's family......good for nothing.....can't wait for the next part.....!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww loved it n happy that maan replied back to his dadi who is such a yuck lady 
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
y she is crying?i can't understant that.....y she was consoling herself that tears r not 4 him?is she realy crying 4 her love?
this is realy painful.i loved it.pls add me in ur pm list....
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for all the love & support… sorry i couldn't PM u all… UPDATING….
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting..please update enigma also plzzz Edited by nan_10 - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waitingggggggggggggggggg 
😍
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***REMORSE***
part 41
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx

Suddenly she felt a warm hand was removing the tears! Geet opens her eyes instantly. Shocked! Scared! She moves way!
Geet- Dev! What are you doing in my room? Geet asked Cunningly... She stands up instantly and moves way. She maybe a mere body user for maan.... But she knows how to fight back with everyone els! Geet quickly takes the dupatta & covers her self!
Dev- I kissed you! What's to hide? He smirks!
Geet looked at him... Disgusting. She slaps him tight- don't you dare touch me! How dare you coming to my room?... Geet moves backwards... But devs anger increased... & he held her by hair tight! Removing her dupatta!
Dev- let's see who saves you now b****! Where does he touch you? Huh...... His hand was about to travel to her curve but geets hand holds it tight.
Geet- don't you dare touch me! Because I know exactly how to make your life hell!
Dev- oh yea.... Let's see how does your mouth opens after you sleep with me! He throughs her to the bed! Geet bangs her head on the corner of the bed!
Dev starts to take his shirt off!
Dev- don't worry! Your little pesky husband no where near the haveli! I have send him far way! To night we can enjoy it baby! He smirks...
Geet looks at the side. The flower pot was there. Lying... Just for her to smack him! & she does! He smacks him across his head! & maan walks in!
Dev- you bitch!
Maan was shocked! How dare he? His wifes scuff was lying on the floor! Her dress was ripped! Dev stood there... Blood oozing out of his head!
Geet looks at maan- have you brought me here to be raped by your brother! She asked disgusting!
Maan have trouble life already now this brother of his... He didn't even wait to listen to geets words properly... He smacked him hard... Dragging him down the stair...
Geet quickly puts her acute back on she runs down after then....

Dadi & Ani runs ou.
Dadi- what are you doing maan! Leave him! Stop!
Maan- shut up!
Ani- please bro! Stop it!
Maan- SHUT UP! He shouts...
Ani- What have he done? Ani screams...
Geet stood at the balcony. Watching The khurana's drama!
Maan punches him hard! Breaking his broken nose- how dare you touch my wife? How dare you?
Ani- what do you mean?
Maan- ask this b****!
Dadi- how is this his fault if that filth lurks him in to her room! Openly inviting him in!
Ani- exactly bro!
Maan- shut up! Because I know my wife very well! Very well! & how low this b**** could go! Dev was lying on the floor. Half dead again. Maan calls the security guards to order to through him out!
Dadi- bow dare you.
Maan- you have dared me.
Savetri- this is my house. & I am throughing you out! It's not like she only have slept with you.... God knows how many filth she have slept with!
Maan- DADI! He screams in anger! Just because you are elder! Other wise I would have throne you out as well! Savetri gives her a taunting glare! Ani kept quit! After listing to maans anger! He walks up... Holds geets hand and walks back to there room. Bang shutting the door! Making everyone jump.

Geet stood behind maan. As he relaxes his head against the closed doors! He could't belive him self! Where to take his wife when there so called home is the biggest threat to there life! He hated everything! Every aspect about his family. He felt disgust that his own house wasn't safe! His so called home!
Geet- why are you worried?
Maan- what do you mean? He nearly....
Geet- I can defend my self!
Maan- Geet.... He cups her face.... Barely could speak out... He looked at her eyes to read. He failed.... He holds her hand... & kissed them.... I am sorry! I am sorry!

Geet looked at him as her hand started to get soaked with his tears. Was this fake she asked her self!.... She couldn't explain this confusion that maan started to create in her..... The tears that was rolling down few minutes ago.... Was it for there love.... Was there even love between them? Geet wanted ask him millions of question.... She could exactly feel the pain.... But was it a true pain? Or  maan there to create another illusion in her head. It must be illusion she consoled her self..... Maan could never feel sorry for anyone. Geet was shocked about that he threw his brother out for her.... Went against everyone just for her.....

Geet- is this another way to show your fake trust? She asked bluntly..... Maan looks at her..... Geet could only see pain. Nothing els... But even if she realize its too late. She can't tell this heart  to love him like she used to.... There were no love between them... There was nothing... Only maans ego.... Ego that he can't have me anymore.... Ego that I am not his anymore.... Not that old geet who used to flow him like a dog... Flow him like a........... 

Both looked at one another with pain... & guilt... Another feeling... But guilt about what?

Next-   part 42

sorry for the past next'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

why same same precap???

muskan did the same thing!!

i swear u both are in competetion...wwho can give more pain!!!!

hehe...

anyways lovely update...

geet still not trusting maan!!

dev the A******** deserved it!!!

and dadi is soooooo cruel!!!😡
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One more part coming up BALLE BALLE
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update waiting for the next !!! Please update paradox as well please !!!