FF-REMORSE-MAANEET- THREAD 4 - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
nice update nd like tht even he is unconcious he jst wnt geet liked it nd precap sounds nice so update the nxt soonnnnn
nice update. well now maan is claiming geet to be his wife. but I guess its too late now. lets see wht happen next. conitnue soon...............
part 33
Maan dear theres a long way for u to go to overcome what all u have done to her in the previous months and years..................
but still does everything for him.................

part 34
is Maan a completely changed man or still in confusion about his feelings? will he ever realise what he had done to a girl full of life and love for him? hope to see some happy moments in this fic..............cont soon dear................
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

keep wondering baby' lol' muhahahah😈
u just have to wait😆
How Mean.. I Loved Animosity.. And now I love Remnorse.. But Alas!.. My waiting never ends.. 😭

awesome , superub update thanks

well i am loving this ff a lot...................maan feeling remorse but still he cudnt understand her pain.............all the tortures he has done and murdering their child was @ the top how cud he not recognise it................well i think still he has to go thro some tortures.............i am sure geet will never accept him....................i probably hv a feeling that the end might b similar to that of dark lover..............i think geet will die to go to her child...................
superb part....really enjoyed reading it....wow I am so happy to see Maan suffering now.....n the precap seems interesting....!!
Originally posted by preethia

well i am loving this ff a lot...................maan feeling remorse but still he cudnt understand her pain.............all the tortures he has done and murdering their child was @ the top how cud he not recognise it................well i think still he has to go thro some tortures.............i am sure geet will never accept him....................i probably hv a feeling that the end might b similar to that of dark lover..............i think geet will die to go to her child...................

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
plz yaar aisa mat socho.....
I remember how much I cried when I read the ending of Dark Lover......I really don't want this FF to have a sad ending........

what is dis............shurutei sesh hoye jay(it is in bangla).................i meant its too short update..............plz give us a long update nd defo happy happy wala...............take care
lovely update....
sure its quite hard to win her trust back.....