Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer (Page 93)

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Don't you guys think that the SRK thing is too far-fetched? I mean he doesn't come off as gay. At least, not in the interviews I watched him in. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

Firstly, I don't care whether the actors or actresses I like are gay, straight, bi or whatever...as long as they please me with their onscreen performances - I'll appreciate them. Secondly, as far as SRK being gay is concerned, I've been hearing about SRK being gay for such a long time that I've never really looked too much into it. Yes, if there's anyone in bollywood who I'm biased towards then it's most probably SRK but this gay talk at times is beyond me. I don't know what others have seen, or heard but from mere logic it doesn't make much sense to me. If SRK is gay then shouldn't majority of bollywood know about it? you have actresses drooling over him time after time. Here, fans feel upset and cheated about SRK being gay when he's portrayed as the best lover on earth, best husband on this planet etc etc lol, yet there are these actresses who'd die to work with SRK, and I'd think it wouldn't be all the same had SRK been "gay."

I speak for myself when I say this, but if I was one of those bollywood actresses and if SRK being gay was true even by an ounce, I would not go around blushing, drooling, speaking about how I'm dying to work with SRK because he's so this/that etc. If we the people are intelligent enough to come to conclusions and infer things while sitting outside of this entire bollywood fraternity then I'm sure the people actually within bollywood know probably much much more.

Like I said before, I judge these people based on their skills and the potential they posses...but this SRK being gay thing just goes over my head every time.

Let me tell you people are drawn to his power, not necessarely his physique. They all want a taste of that power. We all know he's not the most beautiful man in the world. It's all about power and image.  Best husband, best lover etc... it's all an image these actors build. There is a whole team working behind the scene to maintain that image. It's marketing and people go to school for that. Wake up people, Tiger Woods anyone??? I love SRK, really, but I'm not blind nor gullible. He's not perfect and I accept that. I'm not perfect either, but I definitely and categorically do not buy into his image. I live in NY and I've met tons of celebs like Robert De Niro, Sandra Bullock, etc... Believe me we all have dirty secrets!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeSam_dean4Eva-Kruti.S-GoGreenKai.-PoisonIvy-ruky786

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Tiger Woods....Never in my wildest dream thaught he such a sexmanic who has countless mistresses...i was thinking he is sachin tendular in Golf.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonKai.eraserIHeartDeepika.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everblyton-Doppelganger-mysticgoryfilmsruky786Mallika-E-Bhais

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

^ for me the biggie is possibility.

It's like falling for an old time film star. I can think he's great but I know that if the guy is dead or 90 years old, other than just an impersonal attraction, as to a work of art...there's no dream attached to it. The thing effectively becomes impossible. 

Sure girls thought George Michael was cute...then they found out he was gay and they tended to focus more on his music except to maybe give a passing sigh and a "..if only..." The "if only" means you still find him appealing but you certainly aren't going to go out of your way to meet him, after all, what good would it do you? None whatsoever.
And then George Michael, as I said above, had his music to pick up the slack. You could still go to his concerts and enjoy his songs even if you knew there was no way in hell he'd ever want you. His raison d'etre was NOT to seduce women into dreaming of being loved by him. It was to create music.

I guess I just don't get a kick out of impossible dream relationships, either with the dead or with men who may as well be dead as far as I as a woman am concerned.
There's just no percentage in it.
(Now I say all of the above as someone who met and interacted with SRK so perhaps I look at the thing much more personally than someone who has only seen him on film)

Edited by youknowme - 09 March 2011 at 3:02pm
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1mysticgoryfilmsruky786

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
SRK will reamain a superstar whether he's gay or not, people like to see him onscreen, so whatever he is offscreen is irrelevant, it's his life after all!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everglitters-Doppelganger-blytonSam_dean4Eva-Mmmmm-erasermysticgoryfilmsMallika-E-Bhaisruky786

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eraser

Just because a man is gay, doesnt mean it is impossible for girls to go ga ga over him. George Michael anyone? Who would have thought jhe was gay? Girls were CRAZY about him. I fell for a gay guy myself, him being gay didnt change my attraction towards him. 

If SRK is gay or bi, okay good for him. What's the biggie?
Yeah, just like Rahul Khanna. Who would have thought he is gay? But still, he is such a hot guy! LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 March 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton-Mmmmm-eraserMallika-E-Bhaisruky786

Go to top