Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 108

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
mona kapoor absolutely hates sridevi and her daughters

she said something abt sridevi's older daughter in response to an interviewer's question..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-qwwwanjali10ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer (Page 67)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwww

IF-Dazzler

qwww

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

she said something abt sridevi's older daughter in response to an interviewer's question..
What did she say  ?
I feel terrible for her - she let Sri stay in her house and that one kicked her out of her home

Edited by qwww - 04 March 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm--Doppelganger-TheDilettantemysticgoryfilmsruky786

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

What did she say  ?
I feel terrible for her - she let Sri stay in her house and that one licked her out of her home

u mean kicked. Licked sounds so DeadROFL

-Mmmmm-qwww-Doppelganger-bamboocopter

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Boney Kapoor's balancing act
Published: Thursday, Nov 18, 2010, 10:33 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Boney Kapoor

It was one of the juiciest scandals in those days when filmmaker Boney Kapoor chose to leave his wife Mona and his two children for South siren Sridevi.

While Mona continued to live with his in-laws and children —Arjun and Anshula,Boney started a family with Sridevi. Today, former wife Mona Kapoor reveals that Boney Kapoor's an affectionate father and takes active interest in his children's careers.

"My son will be launched as a hero by Aditya Chopra. Boney's an emotional man and the kids are close to their dads also. There's no animosity between us," says Mona, informing that her daughter Anshula is studying Urban Planning at Columbia University.

Mona doesn't rule out the possibility of Boney Kapoor making a movie with his own son in the lead.

"These are business decisions... it is strictly between him and Arjun and I will have no role to play there," says Mona, who runs a state-of-the-art indoor studio. But isn't it true that Sridevi's eldest daughter, Jahnavi Kapoor is also being groomed towards filmdom? "I don't want to comment on somebody else's kids," Mona adds curtly.

According to sources, though Sridevi and Mona are still not on talking terms, things are good between Boney and his children. "Boney is trying to do the balancing when it comes to his eldest son and daughter as both have their eyes set on Bollywood," adds a source.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwZindaDilTheDilettanteGoGreenbamboocopterruky786

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

What did she say  ?
I feel terrible for her - she let Sri stay in her house and that one licked her out of her home

Thats terrible... and on top of that Boney has never divorced Mona..Look at this... its so poignant...

The Telegraph
Sunday , December 21 , 2008

It's been more than a decade since her husband remarried. But till today, Mona Kapoor says that people have not stopped asking her what went wrong with their marriage. Mona's husband, film producer Boney Kapoor, married actress Sridevi without going through a divorce.

Today, Mona is a successful entrepreneur, but the questions continue. "I initiated a divorce case but it never progressed for various reasons," she says.

Bigamy is not new to tinsel town. Aeons ago, actor Dharmendra married Hema Malini,while his first wife, Parkash, led a secluded life after having borne him three sons. Jayaprada of the Samajwadi Party tied the knot with the much-married producer, Srikanth Nahata. She had then publicly stated that both the women ' the two wives ' loved Nahata and it was not possible for either to leave him.

Edited by -Maddy- - 04 March 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010YadaayadaakoolchickGoGreenbamboocopterruky786

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Legend has it that on the sets of Bobby, where a chubby Rishi Kapoor fell head over heels in love with Dimple, complete with baby fat and big, brown eyes, Raj Kapoor drew him aside and asked him "Tum apni behen se shaadi karna chahta hain?!" Paraphrasing, of course, but this remains the conspiracy theory to beat all conspiracy theories in Bollywood.

Dimple is said to be Raj Kapoor and Nargis's love child, though this remains just a rumour – unproven but hugely debated even now. As news of Cristiano Ronaldo's love child came pouring in, I got thinking of the many love children we've seen over the years. You think *that* was why he ould hardly net one in this World Cup? Hmm.

Jazz singer Norah Jones, ne Geethali Norah Jones Shankar, daughter of sitar maestro Pandit Ravi Shankar and dancer Sue Jones, came into the limelight with the release of her hugely successful debut album, Come Away With Me. The world which till then thought Anoushka Shankar was the maestro's only daughter sat up and took notice. There were reports of some unsorted issues between Norah and her father, but all died a quiet death. Step sibling Anoushka Shankar, a gifted sitarist in her own right, came out with an album "Breathing Under Water" featuring Norah, putting all rumours of familial strife to rest. The sisters have matching tattoos on their lower backs.

Hema Malini, noted Bollywood actress, has two children with the much-married Dharmendra and has gone on record to say that theirs is a 'marriage' for all intents and purposes, and he is a devoted father to their two daughters, Esha and Ahana Deol. Ironically, in a 'full circle' of sorts, Sunny Deol, Dharmendra's son from his marriage, is rumoured to be in a relationship with Dimple Kapadia – he's married with two children, she's divorced from yesteryear actor Rajesh Khanna.

Aamir Khan, Bollywood's blue-eyed boy who can do no wrong, reportedly fathered a love-child with British writer, Jessica Hines. He's refuted all allegations and there has been no paternity test, but Jessica's son Jaan looks uncannily like him – take a look and judge for yourself.

West Indies cricketer, the very flamboyant Viv Richards, was in a short-lived relationship with Neena Gupta in the eighties – they have one daughter, Masaba Richards, a fashion designer. Neena Gupta, now married, has brought her daughter up as a single mother for the most part.

Mel Gibson recently ended his 30-year-old marriage with ex-wife Robyn to solemnize his relationship with Ukranian singer Oksana Grigorieva, after he fathered a child with her out-of-wedlock. But recent reports say this union is on the rocks too, with Oksana alleging spousal abuse and taking out a restraining order against him.

Serial wild oats sower, the devastatingly handsome Jude Law, was again in the news last year for, you guessed it, sowing his wild oats away from home. His on-again-off-again relationship with Sienna Miller seems to be on again for the nth time now, but outside of 3 children from his marriage to British actress Sadie Frost, he now has a love child, Sophia, with model/actress Samantha Burke.

Do you know of other love children? What do you think of this trend of celebs 'cocking a snook' at the institution of marriage? Would love to hear your thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickbamboocopterruky786

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Before i read mona kapoor is staying with her inlaws...but after some days i read sri moved in with her in laws.... dont know what to comment.

i think whole kapoor family i mean maa and papa with youngers brothers and their wives r licking sri as their gruhadevata....they never acknpowledge mona kapoor nor never saw anyone with her in any family functions...i just read sri and anil wife sunitha invited relatives and friends for sanjay kapoor marriage and she took active part and seeing that in the mandap mona kapoor walked away from there...

so that is the respect kapoors give for legally wedded bahu in their family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Mona kapoor article and what she went through:

Mona Kapoor talks on rising above a splintered marriage with producer Boney Kapoor and finding her own identity.

Dreams bite dust

I had an arranged marriage with Boney Kapoor. He was 10 years older to me. I was 19 when I married him. So I literally grew up with him. Ours was a 13-year-old marriage. So it came as a shock when I realised that my husband was in love with somebody else.

A second relationship was something that one had only read or heard about. But when it happened to me, at that very point my marriage was over. Respect, for me, is foremost. Love follows that. As we evolve, sometimes needs change. Boney too needed somebody else; not me. There was nothing left in the relationship to give it a chance because Sridevi was already with a childShocked. Their rishta was kayam. That itself was a big statement for me to opt out.

Tiding torment

It was also a tough time for my son Arjun and daughter Anshula, who were both in school. The world is a cruel place. When you are going through bad times, they speculate about you and discuss you in their living room. So, in school, my children had to face torment from their classmates. But they became strong and learnt to face facts. What held us together was the thread of pain.

God spoke

My family including my father, my mother and sister was the greatest support. They told me, 'Whether you cry, lick your wounds, turn into a recluse or go to the Himalayas, we are with you!' The humiliation was painful because I was pitted against a heroine. I was made to feel lesser. Industry wives gave me suggestions like, 'Why don't you lose weight?' or 'Why don't you join a spa?' All this made me realise that I had to get up, dust myself and start walking all over again. I told my parents that I wanted to make my own identity. Also the advice that my friend Meena Goculdas' mother gave me became the gospel truth for me. She said, 'If somebody has no place in your life, then you can have no place for them in yours.' This was my aakashwani

Future sisters

I took to TV production with my sister. We produced shows including 'Yug', 'Vilayati Babu', 'Hera Pheri' and 'Kaise Kahoon'. The goodwill that we created was tremendous. Later, we took it as a challenge to make a movie set, which had upmarket amenities for artistes. Today our company Future Studios is spread over 12 sets on 12 floors in two buildings.

Bitter? Never!

My children live with me but are close to their father too. They travel with him, dine with him. I have no animosity or hatred for the man. It would be cruel if I kept the children away from him because I cannot substitute him. I don't know how to think like a man. I want him to be happy. After all, I gave up my place so that he could be happy. 

Love hamesha

I don't miss a man in my life. I have had some very beautiful relationships. One even lasted for four years. But I'm not interested in marriage. Because one tends to carry along emotional baggage, which the man may not always understand. Life's been like one rollercoaster where you shriek, throw up an

Edited by wat_up - 04 March 2011 at 6:22pm

koolchickZindaDilbamboocopterruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top