Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer (Page 42)

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

And this is the article about Raj Kapoor.

I think it all started because of my intimacy with my mother who was young, beautiful, and had the sharp features of a Pathan woman. We often bathed together, and seeing her in the nude must have left a deep erotic impression on my mind. There is an excellent Urdu phrase, muqaddas uriyan (sacred nudity), which describes this perfectly. In my films, bathing scenes recur often. Women in general occupy most of my early memories, and they appear in my films like ghosts that refuse to be buried.

http://www.rajkapoorworld.com/RJKS_childhood_page1.htm
Ewww. sounds like those Harold Robbins novels.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettante-Mmmmm-bamboocopter

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

YESROFL
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Another scandal was the Sanjay Khan ( Hrithik's FIL ), Zeenat Aman one...

Sanjay was married to Zarine... He had an affair with Zeenat... Secretly married her and dumped her soon after to go back to wife...Then at a party when Zeenat confronted Sanjay nad Zarine, they  assaulted her and her eyes were badly damaged and she was hospitalised....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenTheDilettanteIsha.Ishabamboocopterruky786

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by lovanika

Refuse to believe this.

Kajol-Ajay are the best married couple around.

Rajeev MAsand is trying to get free publicity by dropping these gossips without name. If hei s an editor then he should bring names with proofs. But he is not giving names to avoid backdraft.

Ajay only had two affairs - Karishma (left him) and Kajol ( married him).

LOL.. aren't you cute..LOLLOLLOL..

i'll rather make a bet on Santa's existence than on Ajay not being a flirt..ROFL
LOL do you remember how K Jo started laughing uncontrollably when Ajay said Kajol believes him or something to that effect.  Karan tried to cover it up with some lame comment  but it was pretty clear that they both shared a private joke.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaNuktaacheencs-07ShadowKissesTheDilettante-Mmmmm-bamboocopterKai.ruky786fire_gunMeena1

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by ladygaga

OK one thing I want to know very badly... Vivek gave that press conference.. about Salman thing.. before it was known that he hooked up with Ash... In that press conference..he said that sallu is saying that Vivek has messed around with a lot of girls.. like rani.. ash.. etc etc.. now his predction about ash was right.. they did hook up later on.. so maybe sallu was right about rani and vivek.. and other girls also...

and another thing.. sallu accused ash of cheating on him with abhishek... and went to abhi and ash's movie set and kinda ransacked the whole place.. so is it true that ash was with abhi.. while she was also with sallu.. and salman also accused ash of having an affair with aamir.. akshay khanna and some others.. is it true??

Did he accuse her that...When was that.. Not aware of that...

And Ash was with Vivek for couple of years after her break up with Salman.... AB came into the picture much later....

There was a big fight between Salman and Abhishek.. on the sets of kuch na kaho.. and Ash and Abhishek.. go back a long way.. they had a thing for each other since dhai akshar prem ke.. and if you listen to VO in the press conference.. he talks about salman fighting with ranbir.. and abhishek.. also..

Edited by ladygaga - 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenTheDilettanteruky786

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

And this is the article about Raj Kapoor.

I think it all started because of my intimacy with my mother who was young, beautiful, and had the sharp features of a Pathan woman. We often bathed together, and seeing her in the nude must have left a deep erotic impression on my mind. There is an excellent Urdu phrase, muqaddas uriyan (sacred nudity), which describes this perfectly. In my films, bathing scenes recur often. Women in general occupy most of my early memories, and they appear in my films like ghosts that refuse to be buried.

http://www.rajkapoorworld.com/RJKS_childhood_page1.htm

Raj Kapoor was best known for his carnal behaviour towards his co-stars even depicted the sleaze in his films for the most part but this just tops it! A hint of incest indulgence! Disgusting!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009qwwwShadowKissesNuktaacheenTheDilettante-Mmmmm-ruky786fire_gun

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Another scandal was the Sanjay Khan ( Hrithik's FIL ), Zeenat Aman one...

Sanjay was married to Zarine... He had an affair with Zeenat... Secretly married her and dumped her soon after to go back to wife...Then at a party when Zeenat confronted Sanjay nad Zarine, they  assaulted her and her eyes were badly damaged and she was hospitalised....
Sick people I swear.  Someone had written that Sanjay paid for it when he was burnt during the fire that engulfed the Tippu Sultan sets.

Edited by qwww - 04 March 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

popcorn987Nuktaacheenqwww-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

Go to top