MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
moving to the other bit of news, Shahid does seem like a control freak.

Even I'm a veggie by choice, but i dont bang the door on someone eating meat in my house.

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so thats why all shahid's gf dump him..cos they wont give up meat!πŸ˜†
why should they be forced to give up meat anyway

i couldnt! not for anything πŸ€ͺ

ajay devgan's bit comes as a huge suprise to me
wouldnt hav known who they were talking about if i didnt read it from the very next reply
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOw Didnt Maya write here about Ajay Devgun targetting junior artists and makeup girls a few weeks ago? Who art thou Madam Maya ? 😊
Ofcourse Maddy is our resident Khabroo.
Maya is like pscychic. She can predict gossips for the future.

All that she needs to do now is change her name to Maya Rani, wear garish make-up and she is all set for a separate TV show in Star News / Aaj Tak-

MayaRani ki Filmi Jyothishya.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

All that she needs to do now is change her name to Maya Rani, wear garish make-up and she is all set for a separate TV show in Star News / Aaj Tak-

🀣
on second thoughts eww🀒 that doesnt fit with the image I have of Maya in my mind.πŸ˜†
in my opinion.....

AKSHAY kumar in bollywwood is the most successful serial philander .....bravery award goes to twinkle who tolerates him everyday......he manages to do everything wht other leading heroes shy from...exposing nd kissing so much...πŸ˜†
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

arey, not only a few weeks ago... long time ago, Maya said that in the gossip thread....!  

ah... where art thou Maya... dekho loog tumhaari peeth peechay kaisi kaisi baaten kar rahe hain....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ladygaga

What I want to know is... do all the star wives know about it.... taht their husbands cheat.. or does it happen chori chori chupke chupke.. i have heard that even after getting married to kiran.. aamir cheated on her.. him and rani were even caught by his domestic help..

L... They do know... They just turn a blind eye and go abt their business and the star wives too have their share of fun at the wild parties in Goa...πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maddy can I just say how cute you sound when you say L for ladygaga or N for Nuktacheen lol😳
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

in my opinion.....

AKSHAY kumar in bollywwood is the most successful serial philander .....bravery award goes to twinkle who tolerates him everyday......he manages to do everything wht other leading heroes shy from...exposing nd kissing so much...πŸ˜†

ah, they are all in the same boat... ajay kam thodi hai... πŸ˜‰  neither is aamir.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but at least, they both have the excuse of doing 'worthwhile cinema'... script ki requirement and all that....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur kaun hai... yes, emraan hashmi... lekin us ki koi off screen rumour abhi tak suni nahin....  so have no idea....

i think all the star wives are well aware, but they still don't pay much heed because it's mutually beneficial to both of them... un ko star wives hone ka faaida, and the guys get to maintain a 'clean' image, so-called....!