Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

MASAND: A Leading Actor is a Serial Philanderer - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys when we hot the 100th page we really need a phataka gossip, lets just not drag it purposefully.

We will be doing a disservice to RM.

maddy our in house gossip expert any gossip you want to share?
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by--Maddy-

Whats with this trend of refering people as Monkeys, Zebra, Ghai , Bains...

Wierd.....

wasnt maureen among the group of airhostesses who ended up marrying rich inspiring a whole brood to becom air hostesses

wonder hw they did itπŸ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok...i remember...wen i was in school, there were hot rumors abt  Sanjay Dutt being close associates of Dawood n gang...he used to be involved in drug n girl trafficing for the gang...he tried to involve his fellow collegues in it n some fell in the trap as well...

btw don't wanna interrupt the chain flow...but any chance of having a thread of TV actors/actresses gossip thread? they too have alot of dirty secretsπŸ˜‰
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pria, let's keep the TV celebs out of this section.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   they certainly do not deserve the extra attention, that some people give them... πŸ˜›

Masand! "aaj, khush tto bauhat hogey tum!?"   

πŸ˜† 

i bet, Masand is an active member of this BF.

it's not impossible if Maya Maiya turns up as Masands alter ego πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
....yeeeeeeeeesss!!! we did it! 100 pgs!!
rajivstud thumbnail
interesting goss...although i'd heard most  of it before ...
here's some more...

Sid Mallya who Deepika is currently rumored to be hot and heavy with...is...you guessed it...GAY...Sr. Mallya however gives Ms. Padukone special attention, if you know what  i mean πŸ˜‰

Also Karan Johar's latest squeeze is Siddharth Malhotra,who makes his debut in Kjo's next  'Student of the year'...Guess Purab Kohli will have to find a new sugar daddy!!

Someone suggested gossip about TV stars...not a bad idea at all...bring it on.
This content was originally posted by-rajivstud

interesting goss...although i'd heard most  of it before ...
here's some more...

Sid Mallya who Deepika is currently rumored to be hot and heavy with...is...you guessed it...GAY...Sr. Mallya however gives Ms. Padukone special attention, if you know what  i mean πŸ˜‰

Also Karan Johar's latest squeeze is Siddharth Malhotra,who makes his debut in Kjo's next  'Student of the year'...Guess Purab Kohli will have to find a new sugar daddy!!

Someone suggested gossip about TV stars...not a bad idea at all...bring it on.

whenever i see him or hear is name, the line "BanglaDesh Ki Amitabh Bachchan" by Bharti (the rotund lady of Comedy Circus) comes in to my mind.πŸ˜†

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nuktaacheen

pria, let's keep the TV celebs out of this section.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   they certainly do not deserve the extra attention, that some people give them... πŸ˜›

i agreeπŸ˜ƒ
sogazelle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-youknowme

Then why should he lie? Why should he keep it a secret? He's made his money out of being a lover boy...So come out.
He's gone on and on about how honest he is and how respectful he is of his fans.
Yes what IS the biggie...or was the biggie money, and the fact that there is no way he could have become the universal lover he became had he come out as gay?
Because the thing is that to become a universally desired loverboy for the straight market (and SRK NEVER marketed himself as a gay icon or a gay lover...never) you MUST appear to be a straight man, or at least a man who is really interested in women.
And while "homophobic" is a simple black/white way to look at it, why is it necessarily homophobic not to wish to be like an avowed homosexual (assuming you are a straight man) or not to fall for one (assuming you are a straight woman)
It's no more homophobic than it is for me to not pattern my style on some pre-teen Disney actress or squee over Justin Bieber. I'm an adult woman for pities sake, what would be the point? It has nothing to do with my not liking children...just that these people are off my radar for whatever reason.

Now that he's getting older and has milked the lover boy image for nearly all the mileage he could get out of it (as well as milking the females who fell in love with it and bought tickets/cds/concert tickets, and make no mistake, they were the ones who made SRK the star he is today) he can do what he wants and laugh at our gullibility all the way to the bank, I agree on that score.

The thing is that SRK was never an "actor" he was a matinee idol, a dream lover. Dream lovers become icons and mega stars, actors rarely do unless they are very, very good AND very, very lucky.
If SRK burns off the dream lover status he will become just an ordinary star, and for him, considering his iconic status that would be a huge precipitous drop.
It's already happening, sadly, due to time and I don't think he wants to risk doing anything else to add to it by killing the cash cow which is the romantic female fan base.

You hit the nail to the spot! But he can't come out. That would be career suicide.
 You can see from his movies how awkward he is with women when he has to do intimate scenes (the few that he did). If you notice well, he's good and romantic from afar and during the songs where he barely brushes his lips on their necks.
 But when it comes to really doing a close up of an intimate scene or when women touch him, he is terribly uncomfortable.
 I'm thinking Paheli, KANK and some others.
I mean you can decide not to kiss women in your movies, that's fine by me but if you're used to touching women, you cannot feel that uncomfortable around them.
 I could feel those vibes coming off the screen from him and I felt awkward myself,
 and this was before I heard the rumors about him swinging both ways.
 All this talk about not kissing women etc... That's your key.
 Also, I distinctively remember Gauri saying during her appearance in the "first ladies" show when the hosts ask her what is the longest time she's been separated from SRK and she said 14 years!

Doesn't that tell you something?

I already said this in another post, but SRK woed Gauri for 6 or 7 years without them being intimate!
 how is that possible if you're a full blown heterosexual male?
 women can probably do it. But straight men? hardly.

My guess is that he was not yet aware of his sexual preferences
 and when he met KJO few years later, he was AWAKENED!

And before people jump on me, gay people can still have children!

I think with Gauri, they've settled on with their routine and life goes on.
 It's not all about sex as SRK himself said during an interview with "on the couch with Koel"

I'm still his fan, but something has died for me and will never come back, because I feel that he's selling me a lie.
There's a gay website on line whose owner was bend on proving that SRK was gay and he has some compelling pictures, I was stunned.

I don,t know how he got them. Pictures with Arjun, and interviews where Arjun was saying that he (Arjun) was bi and that there's no smoke without fire.

And the host was asking him about his friendship with SRK and he was saying how SRK was his priority and all his other friends knew that etc.. and he was so uncomfortable.

Anyway, whatever makes them happy.  sorry for the long post!