Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

He has two wives? ๐Ÿ˜•

amnesia, huh?๐Ÿ˜‰

GoGreen thumbnail
Is Mona kapoor still married to Boney kapoor ?

Originally posted by: mogliF21

amnesia, huh?๐Ÿ˜‰

I know that he has married twice but I didnt know he is still married to both of them. How does that work out? Does he ahem ahem with both of them? 
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was an article by Khushwant singh where he wrote that Raj Kapoor had once told him that he finds the Breast as the most fascinating part of the women's body ! 
Creepy!!!!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GoGreen

oh yah me too wanna know ......she still use Kapoor 
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nope, I think they are divorced.

I know that he has married twice but I didnt know he is still married to both of them. How does that work out? Does he ahem ahem with both of them? 

Well since Ahana and Esha exist and he's still living with his first wife....I guess so๐Ÿ˜†

I'm glad he completely didn't throw Prakash away for a new hotter wife even though Prakash definitely shouldn't have stayed.

Or maybe he struck a deal with Prakash that if she didn't want to leave him, he would stay just for the sake of appearances๐Ÿ˜•

Either way, what a messed up situation

Is Boney Kapoor still married to his first wife?
GoGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

oh yah me too wanna know ......she still use Kapoor 

never ever saw  this man boney kapoor with mona kapoor and her kids for any parties...this guy is such blind folded i think he totally neglected his daughter with mona kapoor....as i saw mona kapoor and her daughter attending premier of sawariya and at the same time this fellow was giving family picture pose to media on the other end....i really hate this typeof men. Edited by GoGreen - 13 years ago

never ever as this man bony kapoor with mona kapoor and her kids for any parties...this guy is such blind folded i think he totally neglected his daughter with mona kapoor....as i saw mona kapoor and her daughter attending premier of sawariya and at the same time this fellow was giving family picture pose to media on the other end....i really hate this typeof men.

Aww that's awful....just because he doesn't like his daughter's mother anymore

That's such a horrible thing for a child to go through

legalization of polygamy๐Ÿ˜†

Mormonism.

India Kab Utah banegi ๐Ÿ˜