ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Masand I am impressed😈

But Ajay doing something like this is shocking!!!!!😒
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Devgan was infamous in the 90's for his debauchery but that was back then! Presently though not too sure, could very well be true, not an easy habit to extricate for some.
Maddy, what would we do without you & your gossips?

Ladygaga, thats like super gossip. I have heard that Aamir has never been a one woman man. maybe him & kiran have this connection but are in sort of an open marriage?
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Maddy you should become our Viewbie I mean you always post articles and other things!!!!
On the contrary, IMO Kajol could care less about Ajay cheating on her with others. I think she knows and lets him do it because she does not care. Yes, she's fiesty and outspoken. But think she's mainly concerned with him being a good father (which in her opinion he is) but does not care about his husbandly duties or her wifely duties. This is the vibe I always get from her. I think she gets off from reading mills and boons not doing her husband, so he does not matter. 
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Exactly... Lady gaga... I was wondering the same...reasons i guess the exact same ones like how Jaya and Twinkle stayed back... I think these guys are terrible husbands but great fathers....Thats one of the reasons I assume they hang on....

But some how Kajol hanging on is odd... She comes across very fiesty...

Well...Ajay's news this is not the first time it is coming out... This was out before too couple of years back abt him eyeing the side artists....

i wont be surprised if tom this type of news come regarding srk also............i use to admire aamir, saif as dotting husband  but they too shocked everyone by divorcing their partners after several years of marriage......like bollywood treat actresses above 30+, 40+ as old i guess even these male actors look out for another young woman once their wife gets old.......
I think she gets off from reading mills and boons not doing her husband, so he does not matter. 

Xeta, that was funny.
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I think she gets off from reading mills and boons not doing her husband, so he does not matter. 

Xeta, that was funny.

It is true, Pragya. Have you looked at her eyes and face when she talks about mills and boons? She looks like she's deeply in love.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But, I still don't understand why the media is all coy and bashful about revealing the wayward ways of  married heroes. It was like this even during AB-Rekha days.. all "tall, dark hero with Southern film star and their rendezvous."  If the hero is unmarried then they don't have any compunction abot printing their names in bold, 72 pt font.
If instead of Shahid, it was someone like Akshay or Ajay coming out in boxers out of some female's flat, they would have resorted to innuendoes and hints.. but never outright name them, Really weird.
Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Masand is quite on a high,isn't he?😆