Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 92)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

*chortles* I see what Zainu meant when she said that Mash's orders were to not be civilised :P Hmm...current lot mein I used to like Salman Butt a lot..and look where he is now *doubtful muh*  I'm not being mean and anything , but that whole mess was...exactly that , a mess :S  I never liked Asif much , and I'd barely seen the young guy play , so I felt sad about Salman Butt :S 

Where's ZP ? I need to tell her about the crush my mum's developed on this Pakistani chef :P Pakistani Chef kaun????????? Please don't tell me its that annoying dude from Hum tv... *fingers crossed*

Seee I told you no being civilized LOLLL latest news.. Ami telling me just now =)) Mohali may tez baarish aur andhiLOL

Salman Butt.... He was my class mateLOL in school... My brother sunaoes me yeh sikhatey hain tumharey school may tch tch.... 

Ya the whole mess Ouch khair he comes and gives his expert comments on some channels these days.. we are like why call him now.. expert comments tou khair every single person is an expert nowLOL
har channel pay koi apni expert raye daiy raha hota hai

SP WORDDD about Dhoni's ads.. I was saying that just yesterday to my brother... Koi cheez reh gayi jis kay ad may yeh na ho.. but ya u r right feminine products and govt sides

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hawww AP really you are seeing them as underdogs.. Sarey channels aur experts and esp Indian media tou mostly quite confident and mostly everyone is terming India is a favourite..

Humari team konsi predictable hai.... But honestly all I personally want it is... Izzat say khelein.. beizzati na karwayein...  As long as they play well....but ya obviously praying InshAllah they win hehe..... Aaah wednesday come NOWW!
Pata chalein jaldi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

AP I could not agree more.... Imran Khan has some personality.. He has this charmDay Dreamingwaisay talking about the avi.... I dunno bias or what but the cup for the 92 world cup was the prettiest Day Dreaming hehe and also the official song was the best...

Oh yup agree about Wasim Akram too..

LOLL SP Welcome back ;-)... All encompassing hatred for the coachesROFL

AP you can not stand Shoaib Akhtar hainaLOL.. Well haan I don't care for the mawali-panLOL.. As long as he gets wickets and help us win the match....

Waisay there was a point where I could not stand Shahid Afridi.. in his early days.. basically coz all the girls used to go ga ga and have a crush on him.. I could not stand his hero banning-ness....  LOL I had a general aversion to guys like that apney aap ko hero samjhtey hain jo.. But then I grew out of it.... and I don't mind him at allLOL Oldies say yaad aya .. doosri ladkiyo ka crush hota tha Shahid Afridi... And my fav was Inzimam =)) laziness say relate kar sakti thi shayad... I obviously did not have a crush on him
ROFL But I always found him cute and felt bad itna mazaak udta tha becharey ka... 

Marry me , Zainu.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Zainu: LOL yeah I reallyyyyyyyy get icky vibes from Shoaib Akhtar since day one....detest him.....so I really want Sachin or whoever he's taken panga with to udaao his dhajjiyaan in this match! :P Mere dil ko sukoon milega :P.....Hope he gets hit for sixes and fours alllllllllll over the place....muhahahahahaha :P lol

Oh Imran Khan.....really agree....he has such charm and class....and lol yeah I agree that WC trophy was deffo the prettiest!

I wish there were more refined cricketers of that sort in the Pakistani team today also.

Lolll you liked Inziiiiiiiiiiii?? That rolu-polu??LOL.......He was a really good player though.....ppl underestimated him and then he'd udaao sabke chhakke on the field when he'd batLOL

@Shreya: Yeah seriously I just feel so contemptuous of most of them now....busy selling chaddi-baniyaan and all kinds of lame things through endorsements.....cricket no longer feels like a gentleman's game....any aera gaera is a "star" these days.....and their heads get so bloated so easily.

I feel very rare players like Sachin, Dravid have kept their DIGNITY intact over the years.

Edited by nureat01 - 29 March 2011 at 10:56am

-Fivr--Faith-

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

*chortles* I see what Zainu meant when she said that Mash's orders were to not be civilised :P Hmm...current lot mein I used to like Salman Butt a lot..and look where he is now *doubtful muh*  I'm not being mean and anything , but that whole mess was...exactly that , a mess :S  I never liked Asif much , and I'd barely seen the young guy play , so I felt sad about Salman Butt :S 

Where's ZP ? I need to tell her about the crush my mum's developed on this Pakistani chef :P Pakistani Chef kaun????????? Please don't tell me its that annoying dude from Hum tv... *fingers crossed*

HAILA ! The VERY one ! :P Adeeeeeeeeeeeeeel bhai :P Though I have to admit bhai is exactly what my mum DOESN'T perceive him as :P

Seee I told you no being civilized LOLLL latest news.. Ami telling me just now =)) Mohali may tez baarish aur andhiLOL

Salman Butt.... He was my class mateLOL in school... My brother sunaoes me yeh sikhatey hain tumharey school may tch tch.... 

Ya the whole mess Ouch khair he comes and gives his expert comments on some channels these days.. we are like why call him now.. expert comments tou khair every single person is an expert nowLOL
har channel pay koi apni expert raye daiy raha hota hai

SP WORDDD about Dhoni's ads.. I was saying that just yesterday to my brother... Koi cheez reh gayi jis kay ad may yeh na ho.. but ya u r right feminine products and govt sides

Aheehee...REALLY ?! Did you guys tease him about his surname ? Did you ? Did you ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
We host the Cup , we keep the Cup. Yay for the subcontinent ! :D

-Faith-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Waisay there was a point where I could not stand Shahid Afridi.. in his early days.. basically coz all the girls used to go ga ga and have a crush on him.. I could not stand his hero banning-ness....  LOL I had a general aversion to guys like that apney aap ko hero samjhtey hain jo.. But then I grew out of it.... and I don't mind him at allLOL Oldies say yaad aya .. doosri ladkiyo ka crush hota tha Shahid Afridi... And my fav was Inzimam =)) laziness say relate kar sakti thi shayad... I obviously did not have a crush on him
ROFL But I always found him cute and felt bad itna mazaak udta tha becharey ka... 

*peeks in*

LOL!!!! I love Inzimam and his "attempts" at trying to get us single runs.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*goes into silent stalker mode again*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

We host the Cup , we keep the Cup. Yay for the subcontinent ! :D

Technically Pakistan isn't hosting.....so do you mean WE win the cup or someone else?ConfusedLOL

Go to top