Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 9)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I noticed that too Fivr! People are talking about NOTHING except SR... *rolls eyes* They are doing everything from imagining, making up to throwing what-if scenarios... as if there is nothing else of importance. LOL, I replied to one of the posts around SR and was neatly ignored ...

LOL!!! Aww LadyM! I'm not surprised that you were.. LOL These days the SR craze has reached an all new high with members apparently getting upset with the show because "nothing is happening and there's no development".. Lol!! Oh well. Mere liye toh kaafi development hai is show mein abhi and so I'm happy with it as is..  *shrugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Mash - Lol pyaar se? LOL Ahh yes, he IS exciting. Everyone wants to see Afridi bat even though they mostly expect him to go quickly.. My dad toh says woh cigarette pakra k ata hai team mate ko k main do ball khel k ata hun! LOL But you like watching him play. I just wish he and the team keeps on playing that well till the end.. *fingers crossed*

Actually Mash, you haven't seen last episode na? Us main they've shown in precap that what happens to Jawad. *spoiler in case you want to or don't want to read* He refuses to marry her and Aisha's brother refuse to keep her, and then maybe Moiz doesn't divorce her for some reason and tab se she's become submissive.. 

And I guess Moiz firstly didn't believe WHY she wants a divorce when its clear that she loves him.. but like Aisha said in the last epi, that usko is baat ka gham nahi that she's leaving him, but he'll be sad that she's leaving him for Jawad. But then I also want to know why he doesn't divorce her, when he DID say in the precap that he HAS to divorce her now.. 

Oh and guys, my Physiology teacher told us about vampires and that how they suffer from multiple disease and that's why he sparkles and all.. and that their protruding teeth is coz of the necrotic gums.. LOL My friends, who are Edward fangirls were so shattered! LOL 

and I guess, I'm the only one, who doesn't like India-Pakistan matches.. Excitement choro, Pakistan ke haarne ka darr hota hai mujhe! LOL I turn mad during Pakistan-India matches, I remember the first t20 WC that Pakistan lost the final from India.. and I sobbed like a little girl.. LOL Bhaee tension hoti hai, is se acha hai dono k darmyaan match hi na ho! LOL

Haan pyaar se...lol...I love my team...jaise bhi cartoon ho. And I'm not exactly a cricket fanatic too...I feel disappointed if they lose...but I never hurl insults at them or blame them. At the end of the day it's just a game (of course ppl around me don't think that way...ppl treat it as if it's a matter of life or death *shakes head*)

He refused to marry her?! Us ko bharka ke ab peeche hat gaya...Angry Ok, I need to watch this.
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Oh and guys, my Physiology teacher told us about vampires and that how they suffer from multiple disease and that's why he sparkles and all.. and that their protruding teeth is coz of the necrotic gums.. LOL My friends, who are Edward fangirls were so shattered! LOL 

NAHIIIIIIII!!!!

*dhan dhan dhan*

Keh do k ye jhoot hai!!

*zoom-in from all camera angles*

Is sey acha toh woh albino nikalta!!!

*devastated muh*

I think your Physiology teacher just hates the fact that Edward looks so "HAWT" in his puke-inducing paleness! *hmph* Because there is no other reason why ANYONE would be mean to Edward by not liking him!! *devastated muh some more*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: LOL don't worry about it.....main toh waise hi keh rahi thi....I remember last time I made sigs tab bhi something like this happened....lol....maybe you should have waited for Khushi to make them.....tab woh shaayad notice bhi ho jaati.....haha

Oh the SR discussion...rofl....woh toh full onnnnnnnnnn hai....non-stop.....everything is just taken as an indication of SR hogi ki nahin hogi....I'm quite amused to read in today's epi that they implied that DN slept on the same bed all night and nothing happened.....ppl were quite upset over it in the forum this morning....haha

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Anu - Oh I didn't know. I didn't get a chance to browse the articles or the JDJ forum.. But oh well.. I would have liked Yana's elimination more! LOL Lol yeah the chindi side couple is getting some footage and the Maaneet fans are so disappointed with the CVs! LOL 

Oooh okay. For some reason, this movie doesn't sound that good.. But I'm still eager to give it a try.. Oh well, after my tests and all.. and did you see TWM? I wanna see this movie!!! Unhappy and y'know in today's JDJ, Sushant got the least scores. Ouch Well itne kam nahi thay. Yana and Chang got 59, I think and Sushant got 57! and since I want Sushant to get highest always, I'm sad! LOL And there's a Sushita performance in the grand finale tomorrow!! 

LOL same here.....I wish Yana had gotten kicked out instead....MV atleast makes me laugh....cute little baccha that she isLOL

Oh yeah I reallllllly want to see TWM....hoping by next week......I wanna watch a light hearted fun movie.....

Yeah I read the JDJ update and Sushant is the lowest in terms of scores...lol.....pata nahin kya nautanki kar rahein hain final results ke liye...looks like they want to set this up for Chang's win.....hmmmmm
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Waittt...I just re-read Nimrah's post....JDJ grand finale is tomorrow?! The leechers are still in the show?! Shushant scored the lowest? Yeh kya ho raha hai?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Aur Mashaal ji finally JAAG gayi....hallelujah! lol

Haanji Mash ji, the JDJ grand finale is tomorrow.....MV's elimination aired today along with the last round of performances...Sushant's totals are 2-3 points behind Yana and Chang....lol...so yes, he's the "lowest" scorer of the three currently.
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: LOL don't worry about it.....main toh waise hi keh rahi thi....I remember last time I made sigs tab bhi something like this happened....lol....maybe you should have waited for Khushi to make them.....tab woh shaayad notice bhi ho jaati.....haha

I don't think it's because of your sigs or anything yaar.. I think in general people are just too tunnel visioned in this regard. Either way, I've learned my lesson! Khamakhan khud bhi khuwar ho dosron ko bhi khuwar karo aur hota kuch bhi nahi.. Confused

Oh the SR discussion...rofl....woh toh full onnnnnnnnnn hai....non-stop.....everything is just taken as an indication of SR hogi ki nahin hogi....I'm quite amused to read in today's epi that they implied that DN slept on the same bed all night and nothing happened.....ppl were quite upset over it in the forum this morning....haha

LMAO!!! Reminds me of that discussion we had last year some time where Sarah was like just because I have to sleep in the same room with you doesn't mean I'll jump you in the middle of the night.. Lol! I guess that's what was expected of DN - close proximity apparently calls for SOMETHING to happen.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

Go to top