Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 88)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

*peeks*

Nowhere naughty , you needn't worry :P

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

*faints*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Ha. Beat ya ZP.

LOL More than happy to be beaten by youWink

Laughing on the inside???ROFL

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

*peeks*

Shocked

*faints*

How could I NOT have been cheap ? *smug muh* Re-entry hai after all :P  HugHugHug

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

APPPPPPP MASHHH ko mana karo.... She is calling me JI too now *pouts*......
You know SP actually posted a comment on this article thing I shared.... Nimrah was super :O to see her OL... tou Mash nay lagey haatho mujhe hi taana daiy diya *shikayat lagaying muh*

Ohhh and AP you guys rewatching LTL... I went to the the LTL forum kal ittefaq say saw that thread and your discussion with Zahra and this other PH fan.... hehe.. Could not agree more with Zahra...

Oh and recommendations.... Waisay tou I have no clue if anyone of you would want to watch it or like it.... I mean its not like earth shattering-ly amazing but its watchable.. the only show I am currently watching... Mukti Bandhan...

Match ... *nervous muh* .. Gosh there is sooooooooo muchh media frenzy its crazy.. Past two three days I have been switching channels.. EVERRYYYY single Pakistani and Indian Channel  has only the match to discuss, analayze and analyze a bit more and then analyze it a lot more all over again..
...I watch for a while then I go aaahhhhhhh kya pagalpan hai and switch off the tv for a whileLOL

Woahhh Mash was bothering you on FB??? Uski toh!AngryLOLLOL  Aisi himmat ki meri ZP ko tang kare?? Mash ki bacchi!Evil SmileLOL

I haven't been on FB in like a longggg time now......lol......you shared an article?? I'll try to check it out then....so Shreya has decided to bless us with her presence again?? LOL

LOL yeah we decided to start rewatching LTL and discussing since many of us haven't watched from the very first epi.....haha yeah I enjoyed the PH v/s DN discussionLOL

You're watching Mukti Bandhan?? Hmm.....I might check out that 'chhoti si zindagi' show on Zee....

Ohhhh the match frenzy.....haha....I can just imagine the analysis and over analysis that's going on......I read some in some of those threads on IF too......waise what is the issue of Shoaib Akhtar v/s Sachin?? Can someone enlighten me?? I really can't stand that creapoDeadLOL

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

*peeks*

Shocked

*faints*

How could I NOT have been cheap ? *smug muh* Re-entry hai after all :P  HugHugHug

LOLLL I actually fainted at the SIGHT of you, Shreya....not the "cheap" talkLOL

Helloooooooooooo sweetheartHugHugHugHugHugHug  Longgggggggg time......how're you doing these days?? 

-Faith-

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Ha. Beat ya ZP.

Ess...I also went through a couple of posts...in the more , ah , interesting forums...so I'm throwing up a little bit on the inside as well :P Although , I guess it's nice in some weird way...some things never change :P

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Woahhh Mash was bothering you on FB??? Uski toh!AngryLOLLOL  Aisi himmat ki meri ZP ko tang kare?? Mash ki bacchi!Evil SmileLOL LOLLL Oho I keep forgetting Mash and me in the same team 30th tak lol.... But seriously pehlay tou u were Anu JI.... Zainu Ji..... how does that sound...... *making a weird face*LOL

I haven't been on FB in like a longggg time now......lol......you shared an article?? I'll try to check it out then....so Shreya has decided to bless us with her presence again?? LOL LOLLL Oho I keep forgetting Mash and me in the same team 30th tak lol.... But seriously pehlay tou u were Anu JI.... Zainu Ji..... how does that sound...... *making a weird face*LOL  Ya aisey hi aik article tha about how everyone wants a day off on Wednesday.... now they are getting half the day off lol hehe ya SP is here... dhanye bhaag humarey :D

LOL yeah we decided to start rewatching LTL and discussing since many of us haven't watched from the very first epi.....haha yeah I enjoyed the PH v/s DN discussionLOLya I could see ... mazey ki thi discussion.. oh ya you have not watched it shuru say acha hai maza aya ga and you will get to re-live all the DN memories....
You're watching Mukti Bandhan?? Hmm.....I might check out that 'chhoti si zindagi' show on Zee....
Haan even I was planning to catch up on the Choti si Zindagi show.. pata nahi kyun reminds me of Aapki Aantra...

Ohhhh the match frenzy.....haha....I can just imagine the analysis and over analysis that's going on......I read some in some of those threads on IF too......waise what is the issue of Shoaib Akhtar v/s Sachin?? Can someone enlighten me?? I really can't stand that creapoDeadLOLShoaib Akhtar vs Sachin mujhe khud exactly nahi pata... but ya I saw  in some of these discussions only likha tha he has taken his wicket 8 times or something tou aisa hi kuch ho ga.. IF discussion tou kuch bhi nahi hehe

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Ha. Beat ya ZP.

Ess...I also went through a couple of posts...in the more , ah , interesting forums...so I'm throwing up a little bit on the inside as well :P Although , I guess it's nice in some weird way...some things never change :P

Interesting forums?? Which ones?? MJHT? You visited that again? Or your time fav. BV with your MEGA CRUSH Jagya?TongueLOL

-Faith-

Go to top